Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
advfox

Would you import games from another country?

You just hear that one of your favorite game series has a new installment. You look for a release date and notice, North America: (insert date here) Japan: (insert earlier date here). So would you be willing to import a game from another country far before it came out in your area? 

Lol nope, i cant wait, it wont be a happy waiting but i don't know any other languages so why would i enjoy it?

A few games aren't too hard to understand both ways.

I would buy the japanese version most likely 

I would if the system i was playing on was region free. I did import a japanese PS2 and KH2FM+ and KHFM.

me too lol. :3

I would rather import games that won't be localized.  It's pretty expensive to import.  I just hate when consoles are region blocked (DAMN YOU NINTENDO! *shake fist* its been a while since I've done that).

It depends. It literally depends on the console/game/cost etc. 

If it's available in Australia I'll purchase it even if I have to pay nearly $100.

I can easily import games from the UK as they use the same region code. Although I've never needed too.

I don't import games. The only way I would would be on a region free console, and if the game was in English (like, if it was localized in Europe, but not the US). No point in my importing a game from, say Japan, as I just wouldn't enjoy playing it in a language I don't know, and never plan to learn.