Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cellar Door

i am friendly

i am the friendliest friend person friend ever so i will reply to all of you individually look how friendly i am see

@rainbow dash
hi rainbow dash xoxoxo
u cost a lot in the mlp app ): cries

@hazimie
hello hazimimimie :'D

@xylek
butts butts booty

@sinheartlessangel
let's DO IT yEAHHH 5EVR

@keyblader
oh dear, here
/moves you back
all better now <3

@oishii
mmm gurrl mm im pickin up wat u layin down that u catchin wat im throwin someone needs to talk to that sun put that motha ucka in its plACE yo

@VanitasisKirby
OKA--
wait if ur kirby
are you going to eat me tho
...im on to you

@KeybladeWielder_
i hear u sistr we gotta keep our dawgs happy u no keep em safe from rude asses like dat big burnin ball of gas did sun even say excuse me when it ripped that 1 like damn

@Keysofblades
ty
/touches face

@AntonioKHT
yo anton hey man can i call u anton my grandfather's name was anton he was a pretty cool guy when i was like i think 10 yrs old i was all i want a pet weh weh weh and my grandfather he looks at me and he in his thick croation accent 'im going to tell u story. when i was young. maybe your age. when i live in croatia. on my way home from school, i find bird on sidewalk. he was hurt. so i carry him in to house, and i take care of him. soon he is all better. but he stays wih me, without cage. because i give him food. i love bird a lot. he would always greet me when i come home. one day i come home from school. bird flies to greet me and lands on stove. stove was turned on. bird fried instantly.  he died. what pet you want.' and i was like

o

@Shera Wizard
wow im impressed u got this far in ur life without openin ur eyes
gurl ur welcome k i got ur back and i got ur eyelids open like nobodys business k
did u no one of the differences between a hare and a rabbit is that a hare is born with its eyes open fun fact idk i just remembered that and like u no how there r people that think of something and just say it wit no filter and go on and on and whatever thats me except it doesnt stop when i get on the computer woops

@shana09
nmnm my pika my homemembzdog hbu

@kalnet
the friENDLIEST ~*~*~*~*~*

i am the friendliest friend person friend ever so i will reply to all of you individually look how friendly i am see

@rainbow dash

hi rainbow dash xoxoxo

@hazimie

hello hazimimimie :'D

@xylek

butts butts booty

@sinheartlessangel

let's DO IT yEAHHH 5EVR

@keyblader

oh dear, here

/moves you back

all better now <3

@oishii

mmm gurrl mm im pickin up wat u layin down that u catchin wat im throwin someone needs to talk to that sun put that motha ucka in its plACE yo

@VanitasisKirby

OKA--

wait if ur kirby

are you going to eat me tho

...im on to you

@KeybladeWielder_

i hear u sistr we gotta keep our dawgs happy u no keep em safe from rude asses like dat big burnin ball of gas did sun even say excuse me when it ripped that 1 like damn

@Keysofblades

ty

/touches face

@AntonioKHT

yo anton hey man can i call u anton my grandfather's name was anton he was a pretty cool guy when i was like i think 10 yrs old i was all i want a pet weh weh weh and my grandfather he looks at me and he in his thick croation accent 'im going to tell u story. when i was young. maybe your age. when i live in croatia. on my way home from school, i find bird on sidewalk. he was hurt. so i carry him in to house, and i take care of him. soon he is all better. but he stays wih me, without cage. because i give him food. i love bird a lot. he would always greet me when i come home. one day i come home from school. bird flies to greet me and lands on stove. stove was turned on. bird fried instantly.  he died. what pet you want.' and i was like

o

@Shera Wizard

wow im impressed u got this far in ur life without openin ur eyes

gurl ur welcome k i got ur back and i got ur eyelids open like nobodys business k

did u no one of the differences between a hare and a rabbit is that a hare is born with its eyes open fun fact idk i just remembered that and like u no how there r people that think of something and just say it wit no filter and go on and on and whatever thats me except it doesnt stop when i get on the computer woops

@shana09

nmnm my pika my homemembzdog hbu

@kalnet

the friENDLIEST ~*~*~*~*~*

I wasn't underlined... not sure if hated. or just too special.

Fool. Hello friendly Cellar door. I am MasterXemnas, but people just call me MasterXemnas.

Holy Shnikes you're back! Now someone can finally remind people of what a fool they are!

@rainbow dash

hi rainbow dash xoxoxo

D: I'm sorry :L

Posted Image

Posted Image 

Edited by Geralt

@amon
MMM GURRLL i no u 1 da friendlist evARRR we gon b best furrendos mk xoxoxoxo

@sinheartlessangel
o im sorry i missed it
i guess that means