Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
mfampait

TV Walking Dead

*Spoilers for the walking dead season 3*

The walking dead gods obviously feel that we have not made any sacrifice recently and are retaliating by taking away our dear and beloved Daryll. We have until February to find a virgin and sacrifice her unto our lords.

Edited by dusk

The walking dead gods obviously feel that we have not made any sacrifice recently and are retaliating by taking away our dear and beloved Daryll. We have until February to find a virgin and sacrifice her unto our lords.

Ok first things first

First - Ok I've watched the season but... SPOILERS!!!

Second - We have to wait until February to make more audience

Third - I don't believe that they're going to take him, they would lose alot of views you know? Since part of the people LOOOVE Daryl Dixon (INCLUDING ME)

Here's my opinion on 3rd season of the walking dead

1) Hopefully they'll kill Andrea off or fix her character and make her more like her comic counterpart.

2) This is best season of the walking dead yet, It's fixed most of problems I've had with the show but they still have problem writing female characters.

3) The approach to the Governor is well done and makes more developed character than he was in the comics.

4) Also don't look into much of cliff-hanger to first half of season 3

Edited by Deadshot

Here's my opinion on 3rd season of the walking dead

1) Hopefully they'll kill Andrea off or fix her character and make her more like comic counterpart.

2) This is best season of the walking dead yet, It's fixed most of problems I've had with the show but they still have problem writing female characters.

3) The approach to the Governor is well done and makes more developed character than he was in the comics.

4) Also don't look into much of cliff-hanger to first half of season 3

YES!!! Andrea needs to be dead.....like really dead.

I'm just glad that's there's a new new black guy, and his name being Tyrone is like perfect.I hope Daryl and Merle team up to escape and make it back to Rick. I would love to see a Rick/Merle confrontation.