Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Chronic Tumor

Text Can you tell the difference?

fanfictions are when someone goes into their fandom world of one or more obsession and writes about the random tales they imagine for their favorite characters.

fiction in general would require original characters...though they can still have the same little adventures and crap..they just need new names and appearences...and I guess personality...but then again, there's always and Axel in every story. http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

honestly...it's not that hard to get.

Oh lord.

Thank you.

Seriously, i hate when people either a) make a fanfiction and say it's complete fact when it's only a bogus theory that was disproved over and over http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif read a fanfiction and run around saying that it's completely canon.

Don't know if that's what you're referring to, but that's what i definitely hate.

DDD: inorite? It's like, you're not going there to get canon stuff, why are you suddenly spouting off some like kingdom hearts 3 is going to have SRK's children? I mean, even if you didn't realize it was from a fanfiction site, maybe you were peeking over someone's shoulder, you have to AT LEAST realize that FAMILY MEANS NOTHING IN Kingdom Hearts.

FANFICTION IS FANFICTION FOR A REASON.

EVEN IF IT'S A REALLY GOOD ONE IT'S NOT TRUE.

xDD

...lol. obviously i'm getting annoyed again from all these "OH THEY MUST EB LIIEEKA RELATEEDDED" stuff popping up again on youtube and etc. owo; BEAR WITH MEH.

i know, seriously. >.>

like, I hate it when people say Axel and Reno are related. First of all: RENO ISN'T EVEN IN Kingdom Hearts! D< D< D< It's okay for fanfictions, but when people HONESTLY think they're related it pisses me off! D< Second of all: Seriously, Reno was created..what, 10ish years ago?? And NOW all of a sudden he has a brother?!?! Screw that, I think we would've been told a while ago if that were true.

I also hate it was people say Axel's true name is "Lea". >.< 'Nuff said.

God i hate that. Especially when they make them related in terms of somebody/nobody.

Renox=/=Axel

>___<"

Lol Lea. Better than when people have the nerve to do ALEX. x___x

Third time typing this post. Gonna cut off here. Stupid internet. ;o;

LOL inorite? XDD

It comes back up again later in the comics... i'd link you but i'm pretty sure everyone here would get offended at least a seven times from the jokes they make. i mean, "combining comedy and cancer into a delicious fruity mix", that right there tells you that it's going to just downright insult EVERYTHING.

XDD

I KNOW!

(besides Reno and Axel ARE one and the same but NOT related in any way *look it up, Namura sayz: "I just wanted to see what it would be like to have a similar character in a different role and enviroment*

Soz NO Reno ISNT Axel's original!! (he's not even related to the story in any way)

anywhoz i NEVER do ANY fanfic about something if it wont accept the future games/episodes NU UHN!! but of course, shows like Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball can be fanfic-ed up the wazoo since they are already done

oh and i HATE HATE HATE HATE (seriously) HATE YAOI STORIES UGH!!!!! *poor Axel i mean hasnt he suffered enough?*