Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TwiliLord

1 gameplay mechanic I would LIKE to see...

Having partners Dolan and Gooby (Donald and Goofy) with potions and such actually use them properly. I'm about to die and they never heal me, or I take a hit or two and they waste a potion. Honestly, it's better to just not give them any items, but it would be very nice if Squenix could improve that aspect. Everything else though, the camera, the triangle button, and such, I'm very happy with. If they don't really do anything about the partner healing, I wouldn't be pissed.

This is why I never gave them items. They usually put them to waste for me. xD Square might improve their AI to where they'll use the items a bit better. I don't think they will but we can always wait and see.

I know that KH1 seemed to have better control of how they used their items and attacks, but I never payed a whole lot of attention to KH2's because it didn't seem very good.  I really only used the default one and the one where they only focus on healing you (While taking away all their healing abilities) so that I could level up on top of Pride Rock xD

But yes, I agree, there really needs to be a better way to control that.

Gotta say the organization's AI was really good in Days on team missions with Xigbar and Luxord healing at the right times (well for me atleast) so maybe a bit more like Days and KH1 where the AI for teammates ACTUALLY kinda supported you whereas KH2 was pretty chaotic in that aspect ( wasted so much munny on MAX items or elixirs on them )