Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TwiliLord

Favorite KH (CGI) Opening Cut scene?

Favorite KH (CGI) Opening Cutscene Poll  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite KH (CGI) Opening Cutscene?

• Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
    • Kingdom Hearts
    • Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

Mine would beeee... Kingdom Hearts 3D's! BBS's almost tied, although I've seen the cut scene so many times lol...

Note that the opening cut scene doesn't have to be CGI, like Days or Re:Coded. As long as it is the opening cut scene, which is always accompanied by Hikaru Utada's Simple & Clean or Sanctuary

Happy polling!

I'd have to say I likd BBS's opening CGI movie the most. It just sends so many messages of the game and what will become of Terra,Aqua, and Ven.

Edited by Tails

3DS of course! 

Being the latest out it was expected for it to look great, but really, after so many side stories to finally see all the characters brought together in the opening in the most epic mind blowing way was just beyond real.  

until DDD it was KH 2 because of the beautiful colors etc and of course the song Passion

now DDD is my favorite because of this picture book style and the epic end....I hope we can watch this in HD someday (HD ReMIX 2.5?!)

KH3D no doubt. It flows the best out of them all, except maybe the original. There are only a few cuts, the scenes usually flow right into another, you had Mickey conducting the whole things and the final 10 seconds with SORA RIKU AND MICKEY FREAKING FLYING WITH MICKEY SUMMONING THE OTHERS! Great foreshadowing! And Hikari Orchestral, which is the best song in the series for me.