Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Villi1997

WHY DO PEOPLE HATE GAYS?!

Not sure if this is serious or not?Anyway, I don't, personally- even my best friend is bi and you won't find a more amazing guy on the planet. In fact, the majority of my friends are either gay/bi. xDPeople are far more accepting of them these days, it's mainly just those religious people who say it's unnatural and sinful and the like.As far as I'm concerned, people like who they like. Nothing to do with anyone-else.

Edited by Xalaru

Think of shoving a raw hot dog up another guy's sweaty, hairy shit hole.... That's disgusting in my opinion. Even with a girl that's disgusting. Don't hate on me guys, I only speak my mind. I don't hate anyone that's gay, I just find it.... nasty

But.... the sociably acceptable answer would be live and let live.

Edited by Master Juan

People usually hate things just because they don't understand it. There are also a bunch of religious stuff against gay rights. Which is stupid, if you ask me. I'm Christian, and I have NOTHING against gay people. A lot of my friends are gay/bisexual, and they are awesome.

I don't know, ask the Westboro Baptist Church.

o.0 God please no...

I prefer it when people keep things behind closed doors, whether they're gay or straight.  Sorry, guys, I don't have a taste for seeing people make out and I'm not inclined to get one just because the rest of the world dictates we need an obsession with sex and romantic relationships or we might as well not be human.  Because homosexuals passionately making out in public is obviously the best way to handle people uncomfortable with either them or their actions.  I say, do whatever the hell you want, just leave me out of it.

o.0 God please no...

lol on second thought, don't ask them...

But yeah, it's stupid that people get so worked up about it. I don't agree with gay marriage, nor will I support it, but I won't be a "hater", by any definition of the word. At the end of the day, it just DOESN'T MATTER. I think people confuse marriage in the eyes of the state with marriage in Church, and that's where this whole fiasco comes from. I just think: keep it out of the church and out of my KIngdom Hearts, but otherwise, I honestly couldn't give less of a crap about how you live your life. And I think the whole thing where Christians are automatically labelled as "homophobes" or "haters" is stupid. And yeah, I do have a friend who's bi, and she's a good friend, who I always manage to have interesting conversations with. 

I think that it's wrong to think bad of any kind of person.  And while I respect all opinions, there are some that I can find fault with.  The examples that Lexi mentioned are choices, but after listening to members of the LGBT community tell their stories, I honestly think that you don't have a choice in your sexual orientation.  To me it's the same thing as being racist.  And I also find it stupid that the extreme Christians are against it.  Isn't Christianity about loving all people?  At least that's what I was taught.

I think that it's wrong to think bad of any kind of person.  And while I respect all opinions, there are some that I can find fault with.  The examples that Lexi mentioned are choices, but after listening to members of the LGBT community tell their stories, I honestly think that you don't have a choice in your sexual orientation.  To me it's the same thing as being racist.  And I also find it stupid that the extreme Christians are against it.  Isn't Christianity about loving all people?  At least that's what I was taught.

Christianity isn't about loving people. It's about loving one person (Jesus Christ). I swear this is no lie, but they actually told us in church to not care about the rest of the world as it is doomed. Telling me not to give a shit about others? That's exactly the opposite of what the Bible says Jesus Christ did. I think that Churches are corrupting the image of Christianity, and the Bible should be something people interpret their own way. Don't make general biases like this please, because its not true.

Don't make general biases like this please, because its not true.

There's a reason why I used the word extreme.  I wasn't talking about all Christians.

There's a reason why I used the word extreme.  I wasn't talking about all Christians.

I just don't understand why the word Christian even had to be brought into this conversation at all.

I just don't understand why the word Christian even had to be brought into this conversation at all.

Don't just come after me - I wasn't the first person who brought it up.

because people are stupid and don't understand that everyone deserves basic human rights and don't know how to accept something they don't understand and refuse to 

and tbh ppl who are all 'I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT GAY PEOPLE DO BEHIND /CLOSED/ DOORS' i want to slap in the face because no one firetrucking asked if you cared about their sexual lives

no one asked if you wanted to see them make out or kiss in public

people are going to do it either way, gay or not, and it should not firetrucking offend you for someone to show affection in public. just turn away

and bullshit like 'I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT BUT I DONT DISCRIMINATE' makes me mad because youre essentially saying 'YOURE WRONG AND GROSS BUT IM GOING TO PRETEND TO BE A DECENT PERSON BE THANKFUL'

just i could go on and on

people hate gay people because queers are oppressed and its easy to deny them basic human rights and treat them like shit because 'i was raised that way' 'its against my religion' 'its not natural' and people get away with hating them for those stupid reasons

just ughguhguhguhuhuhuguhuguhuguh ppl stop 

koko gets mad at ally bullshit and peoples bullshit in general

Edited by Koko

Actually it's the opposite in my school...instead many people support homosexual relationships...my teacher who teached for like 20 years said back then he had to protect people who supported homos but but he has to "protect" people who don't support homos. I support homos because their people and deserve happiness. I think people are scared of the unknown and are scared of it because they have been aftected by stereotypes or their teachings as a kid.

Cause it's in their beliefs I guess? o.O Honestly though ._. I respect their beliefs and ways but....they should allow themselves to believe in equality and not hate on people for who they are and how they live.

Actually it's the opposite in my school...instead many people support homosexual relationships...my teacher who teached for like 20 years said back then he had to protect people who supported homos but but he has to "protect" people who don't support homos. I support homos because their people and deserve happiness. I think people are scared of the unknown and are scared of it because they have been aftected by stereotypes or their teachings as a kid.

privileged oppressors dont need protection 

because they are close minded people...

They need to open up their mind and realize that we are all the same regardless of what gender you love.

Many people say that if your gay your going to hell, please you are not going to hell for loving someone of the same gender that's just ridiculous!

I may not be gay, but I support gay people. I believe if your happy with the same gender then you go ahead and do whatever it is you want...idk lol