Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
_kairi_namine

is 1.5 remix coming out in Australia?

To be honest, no one really knows right now except for those who work in SE, and far as i'm aware such people are sworn to secrecy, otherwise those who blabbed would simply be fired cause you could next never build suspense.

Soon as an international release (if ever) is announced, I can guarantee you'll find it on the homepage of this site.  Til then all you can do is wait.  

Edited by Caity Raindrop
Typing Error

I don't see why they wouldn't. The orginal Kingdom Hearts came out in multiple languages, dubbed and subbed. All they would have to do is put subtitles on the screen.

That plus Revoicing. Cutscenes and in-game voices would have to be redone with some characters-- specifically Sora. 

just wondering if 1.5 will come out on PAL because re:chain of memories didn't and im hoping that it will this time does anyone know? 

If you just sat there waiting for a PAL release, you did something wrong.Using an RGB cable and slightly altering your system with swap magic or mod chip is an inexpensive way to play imports. Especially when the US of A is one of the cheapest area in da world of gaming. :)

People getting overexcited about the 1.5 HD Remix and I hope Squeenix has at least plans deep down the pipeline for an international release.

I guess either never or maybe in the next few years. ;)

Edited by LibertaerGER

If you just sat there waiting for a PAL release, you did something wrong.Using an RGB cable and slightly altering your system with swap magic or mod chip is an inexpensive way to play imports. Especially when the US of A is one of the cheapest area in da world of gaming. :)

People getting overexcited about the 1.5 HD Remix and I hope Squeenix has at least plans deep down the pipeline for an international release.

I guess either never or maybe in the next few years. ;)

They didn't necesarily do anything wrong.

Lots of people don't fiddle with their gaming systems, and lots of people don't import games. Not everyone has the same resources.

There's also plenty to get excited about for KH 1.5, and I reckon it will be announced internationally over the next few months.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- has not yet been announced for any countries other than Japan. When it is it'll be on our home page and various other parts of the website following the announcement.

I'm suspecting a release in the middle of the year and back to the usual release order of: North America, Australia and Europe.

That plus Revoicing. Cutscenes and in-game voices would have to be redone with some characters-- specifically Sora. 

I don't think any re-recording was done. It has both Japanese and English voice acting available. And since we haven't heard anything about an English release yet we can all-but-confirm that they haven't re-recorded any English dialogue. Which means it's unlikely they have re-recorded any of the Japanese dialogue.

I don't think any re-recording was done. It has both Japanese and English voice acting available. And since we haven't heard anything about an English release yet we can all-but-confirm that they haven't re-recorded any English dialogue. Which means it's unlikely they have re-recorded any of the Japanese dialogue.

wasn't this a false information?

I remember that Englisch was changed to Japanese....

or did you mean that the dubs are available and don't have to revoiced?

and....for KH 1 there are also French, German and Spanish dubs available...so it would be really really unfair if SE won't use them

if there is a European release then an Australia release is confirmed, too

but like I said in another thread....if there will be an announcement then at E3 with a possible demo and maybe more about it at gamescom

Lots of people don't fiddle with their gaming systems, and lots of people don't import games. Not everyone has the same resources.

Lots of people like steak with kidney pie. ;)

If there is a will, there is a way. Intead of whining about an release, It is better thinking about a workaround. Did I mentioned that the USA is one of the cheapest gaming area and there are lots of used games availabled? The PAL region especially europe is expensive compared to that. Take that in account if ya talk about resources.

Lots of people like steak with kidney pie. ;)

If there is a will, there is a way. Intead of whining about an release, It is better thinking about a workaround. Did I mentioned that the USA is one of the cheapest gaming area and there are lots of used games availabled? The PAL region especially europe is expensive compared to that. Take that in account if ya talk about resources.

True, but there are many people who don't/can't buy games online. And since when is it a bad thing to want a game released in your own region?

Once again, everyone's situation is different. I wanted Kh2 fm when it came out, but couldn't get it because my parents would never go for me importing a game from Japan, let alone modifying my PS2. Money isn't always an inhibiting factor. Though I don't see the problem in wanting to know if there will be a PAL release of Re:com.

They would NOT change original Sora's voice, what are you talking about? I literally guarantee 100% they won't do that. It wouldn't even BE the same game.

They would NOT change original Sora's voice, what are you talking about? I literally guarantee 100% they won't do that. It wouldn't even BE the same game.

I didn't realize that Sora's IG voice would stay the same. I heard somewhere about KH not having surround sound, so that's where I got my original assumption. 

I didn't realize that Sora's IG voice would stay the same. I heard somewhere about KH not having surround sound, so that's where I got my original assumption.

Oh yeah I heard something along those lines too but technology is good.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- has not yet been announced for any countries other than Japan. When it is it'll be on our home page and various other parts of the website following the announcement.

I'm suspecting a release in the middle of the year and back to the usual release order of: North America, Australia and Europe.

I agree with you. Announcements for release outside of Japan has been silent. I am confident it will be released for NA, PAL, and EU. I predict it will probably be released in July 2013 for the three areas.

I agree with you. Announcements for release outside of Japan has been silent. I am confident it will be released for NA, PAL, and EU. I predict it will probably be released in July 2013 for the three areas.

Just so you know.

North America is NTSC. 

While Australia and Europe are PAL.

The orginal Kingdom Hearts came out in multiple languages, dubbed and subbed. All they would have to do is put subtitles on the screen.

That's just half right.

Days was only English/Japanese.