Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraKH

I'm being bullied and can't do anything about it :/

Well, yes as the title says, at school i'm being bullied for almost everything i do. Everything started 3 months ago, when i sang at a school thing (i cant think what its called right now xD). Well after that i got really good comments and started making friends.. but 1 week after people started calling me gay, because i sing and i'm not a strong personality so i cant reply back to the comments. They say that I'm the gay of the school and they bully me for almost anything i do. I mean i shout the name of a friend of mine and peope just start shouting and making fun of me just because i spoke. One other time i was just walking in the hallway and some people said "Oh here comes the gay". I'm so sick and tired of them, i go home and cry every day and i cant do anything about it. I wanted to talk to someone so i decided to post this here... Dont know why xD Just felt i could talk to you guys...://

Edited by SoraKH

Well, yes as the title says, at school i'm being bullied for almost everything i do. Everything started 3 months ago, when i sang at a school thing (i cant think what its called right now xD). Well after that i got really good comments and started making friends.. but 1 week after people started calling me gay, because i sing and i'm not a strong personality so i cant reply back to the comments. They say that I'm the gay of the school and they bully me for almost anything i do. I mean i shout the name of a friend of mine and peope just start shouting and making fun of me just because i spoke. One other time i was just walking in the hallway and some people said "Oh here comes the gay". I'm so sick and tired of them, i go home and cry every day and i cant do anything about it. I wanted to talk to someone so i decided to post this here... Dont know why xD Just felt i could talk to you guys...://

I'm not an ace of feelings, but lemme make something clear. Just because you sing, and people appreciate you for your talent, you don't really become, 'gay'.  I mean, imo, I think singing is a wonderful talent that doesn't make people gay of all things. 

Next, if you are ever being bullied, it's best to tell your parents, or perhaps teachers, get that off your mind first. I'm pretty sure they'll help you. And this might not be a very direct or best answer, but I think it's best to ignore it. Only you know who you are and no one else can judge you. If they do, then yeah, ignore it or best, tell it to someone you're close to. 

That's the best I can help D:

Edited by Shera Wizard

Maybe not the best advice...But this is what I would do. This isn't a joke.

Walk up to one of the people when they call you gay. Say, "Oh yeah? You think I'm gay?". The grab the dude's testicles and squeeze really hard and don't let go for a while. This may end bad though...I'm more of the direct approach sort of person. Because once they've set their sites on you they aren't going to stop.

Well unless you speak up for yourself i can't help you man.

Hey man, I went through the same thing when I was younger.  I was always called gay, and I also I sang in my school's choir from 6th grade up until my sophomore year of high school.  I remember being so frustrated with it, because all I wanted to do was be myself but I would always be ridiculed because of it.  Every situation is different, but what I can tell you is to not let it stop you from doing what you love.  No matter what, don't let shame or inhibition take away your happiness.  If you feel like shouting out you're friends name, shout it out and don't ever think twice.  You know exactly who you are, and no amount of words will ever be able to change that, unless you let it.  It's also very important to not retaliate with more unkind words when people say mean things to you.  Don't get brought down to such a level.  I know it may not seem logical in many situations, but please please trust me when I tell you it is.  A fire can't be put out by adding flames to it.  Ignoring them may not make them stop right off the bat, and sometimes it can, but it's heading in the right direction.  You're above those kinds of things.  These people are saying mean things, and causing hurt for other people, because of whatever filth is in their own hearts.  They're as much a victim to that as you are to the kind of things they're telling you.  Seeing it like that can better help you in such situations. And also, you can always tell a teacher at the school, don't forget about that.  I really hope this helps! Please keep your head up, alright? :)  Feel free to PM if you ever need someone to talk to.  And believe me when I tell you that things are going to get better, I promise. ^_^

I've been there and know how you feel.  Do any adults at your school know about this?  If they do and aren't doing anything then you've got a really big problem.  If not, you should try talking to them.  Other than that there's nothing else you can do except remember that those people have nothing better to do than make fun of you.

I'm sure all of the other comments mean well, but please take the time and listen to mine. The only way you can get kids to stop bullying you is by telling someone in authority. Tell a teacher, or a priniciple, or your parents! People who are bullied think that nothing can help them, when they're wrong. I was bullied so bad in middle school that everytime it happened I just complained to the principle, and he took care of it. Don't think of yourself as a tattle tail, but you don't want to get bullied anymore right? And what's werid for is that after I told the principle that I was getting picked on, the kids who bullied me ended up becoming my friends, so don't put up with it, do something to change it!

You should probably talk to your teachers or your parents about this situation. If bullying doesn't stop then you can even take them to court for it. Bullying is nothing that should be accepted in any form and dealing with most effective ways is the best. 

As the meme goes, keep calm and carry on.  The best way to respond to bullying is with complete apathy.  Don't show how much it bothers you; pretend to carry on as if their words don't mean anything to you, because really, getting defensive over being called gay is a good way to solidify their beliefs.  You're already passive enough to not fight back so chances are you won't make a scene, which would urge them to keep at it because they know what they're doing is getting to you and they're little shitheads for thinking it's fun.

At least they're only using words. You're lucky. I say ignore them like the rest of the world does, and carry on with you life. Ignorant people are unfortunately something the world has to live with, but, much like there lives.. Their opinions don't matter.

Your use of emoticons really dulls down my want to give a shit when reading this. If you were seriously upset and really wanted help with it, then you would have posted seriously. Rather than seeing someone in need of help when reading this I instead see an attention whore.

Also, if you think you're the only one in this world that has been called gay, a gentleman, bitch, etc. Then you are seriously mistaken. Like I said before, at least they only insult you, it could be much worse.

Forget about them, those bullies are probably just jealous and bored by their own life. In a couple of years none of it will matter and you may never see them again. Make it obvious that they aren't getting to you.  

Ignore them. If you have no reaction from it they'll likely stop. If it gets any worse though it's best to tell a teacher, parent, counselor or someone about it.

i'm not a strong personality so i cant reply back to the comments. 

Personally i think this is your main problem here.

My advice is simple.

Build up the courage to stand up to them. I know it sounds tough and you'll definintely be scared at first but one thing bully victims are repeatedly told is that standing up to a bully is a good way to get them to stop and this is right. Seriously, you'll never stop them from calling you gay or weak if you don't respond to them.

It's not easy switching from a soft person to a strong and hard-ass type (i was sort of like you once too) but you HAVE TO STAND UP. Even if it means telling them to go screw themselves or so much as a good punch to the face.

Good luck, and STAND UP

Nobody messes with a tough guy

Maybe not the best advice...But this is what I would do. This isn't a joke.

Walk up to one of the people when they call you gay. Say, "Oh yeah? You think I'm gay?". The grab the dude's testicles and squeeze really hard and don't let go for a while. This may end bad though...I'm more of the direct approach sort of person. Because once they've set their sites on you they aren't going to stop.

Yeah i dont think that would be a good idea xD but thank you anyway :)

Hey man, I went through the same thing when I was younger.  I was always called gay, and I also I sang in my school's choir from 6th grade up until my sophomore year of high school.  I remember being so frustrated with it, because all I wanted to do was be myself but I would always be ridiculed because of it.  Every situation is different, but what I can tell you is to not let it stop you from doing what you love.  No matter what, don't let shame or inhibition take away your happiness.  If you feel like shouting out you're friends name, shout it out and don't ever think twice.  You know exactly who you are, and no amount of words will ever be able to change that, unless you let it.  It's also very important to not retaliate with more unkind words when people say mean things to you.  Don't get brought down to such a level.  I know it may not seem logical in many situations, but please please trust me when I tell you it is.  A fire can't be put out by adding flames to it.  Ignoring them may not make them stop right off the bat, and sometimes it can, but it's heading in the right direction.  You're above those kinds of things.  These people are saying mean things, and causing hurt for other people, because of whatever filth is in their own hearts.  They're as much a victim to that as you are to the kind of things they're telling you.  Seeing it like that can better help you in such situations. And also, you can always tell a teacher at the school, don't forget about that.  I really hope this helps! Please keep your head up, alright? :)  Feel free to PM if you ever need someone to talk to.  And believe me when I tell you that things are going to get better, I promise. ^_^

Jason!! Thank you!! You helped me a lot and your words were so kind... Its just, when they tease me i'm can't answer back, thats just me but thank you anyway :)) I'll PM you if i need some help :')

I'm sure all of the other comments mean well, but please take the time and listen to mine. The only way you can get kids to stop bullying you is by telling someone in authority. Tell a teacher, or a priniciple, or your parents! People who are bullied think that nothing can help them, when they're wrong. I was bullied so bad in middle school that everytime it happened I just complained to the principle, and he took care of it. Don't think of yourself as a tattle tail, but you don't want to get bullied anymore right? And what's werid for is that after I told the principle that I was getting picked on, the kids who bullied me ended up becoming my friends, so don't put up with it, do something to change it!

I said some thing to my parent but i dont want to talk to the principle because:

1. The priniciple wont handle it right

2. If they learn that i said something to the principle they will start teasing me ever more...

But thank you anyway.. :)

I'm trying that! xD

Personally i think this is your main problem here.

My advice is simple.

Build up the courage to stand up to them. I know it sounds tough and you'll definintely be scared at first but one thing bully victims are repeatedly told is that standing up to a bully is a good way to get them to stop and this is right. Seriously, you'll never stop them from calling you gay or weak if you don't respond to them.

It's not easy switching from a soft person to a strong and hard-ass type (i was sort of like you once too) but you HAVE TO STAND UP. Even if it means telling them to go screw themselves or so much as a good punch to the face.

Good luck, and STAND UP

Nobody messes with a tough guy

Thank you :) well it certainly isnt easy to change your pesonality , but i guess i have to try... thank you anw

Hey dude! I go through that sorta thing all the time. : / I wear my little pony shirts, and play Pokemon in school, so I'm called gay 24/7! By now, even if I quit doing that, I would still be called gay. And from personal experience, the best thing to do is to not respond AT ALL. Don't even look their way. Because after a while, they will get board. What bullies want is a response. If they have no response, they will quit it eventually. 

On thing to remember though, is don't quit doing what you enjoy! : )  If you like to sing,  GO FOR IT! Don't stop doing what you love because some people are bullies. 

And, if all else fails, there is always one more choice: play along. Bullies want to see you upset, and one of THE BEST ways to make people quit, is play along! "Hey gay guy! Enjoy sleeping with your boyfriend last night!" And return fire with some joking response:  "Meh it was ok, it could'a been better. He needs to practice more!" It may ruin your reputation a bit, but people will come to respect you for being able to joke in a situation like that! 

Good luck dude!

I can honestly really empathize with you right now. First of all, I am so sorry for what they're doing to you. I know on the surface it never seems like much, but it hurts deep down. Next I'm going to try to offer some advice that I've found helpful over years of being bullied. You've already obviously got KH13 as a support system, so pick someone on here that you feel particularly close to and talk to them about this. If you need someone to listen, just shoot me a PM. If anything goes wrong again, just tell us. We'll help you out--that's what we're here for and why this section exists. Another piece of advice I'd like to offer is the cliché one. When I was being bullied, it actually helped a lot to go to the principal and say hey, here's what they're doing. I had pages and pages of cyberbullying messages to print out and hand to him, and he was able to deal with them. Now they don't pull my hair or scream fatso at me, and it makes me feel a lot more self confident to not be made fun of. Since I don't know the circumstances of your personal life, this might not work, but then again it might. If there's a specific group of people that you know the names of, it might be worth reporting them. You could always ask the principal to say "Oh, some random kid saw you saying this." to them, and they would never know for sure that you reported them. If it helps at all, girls think boys who sing are adorable. If you need a shoulder to cry on again, we're always here.

I wont say you to ignore them because it seems you would have to ignore all school and it would be more easy to move out to another school 

Show them how superior you can be and when you feel better make your biggest smile. Trust me there's nothing more frustating to the others who want us feel bad that our happiness, Probably they wont stop but jealous is a sweet thing to make the others feel. 

If it was less people, beat them would be the solution but they are too much xDxD

If you only had a keyblade it was like sora fighting the 1000 heartless in hollow bastion  :D  :D

Good luck!