Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
CardCaptorDeadpool

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D A Glitch in the System

So I can't be the only one to notice this but Kingdom Hearts DDD has more Glitches than Roxas69 has freakouts. Just yesterday I was replaying after being away for months and I was fightin the Dream Eaters in a corner when I was stuned just as I pressed the Jump button.

So I was waiting a few seconds before Sora snapped out of it and when he did he continued to do the jump so instead of actually performing the High Jump animation, but while adopting his battle stance moved diagonally upwards

Another thing, it's not really a Glitch per say but the pseudo platforming elements are fundametaly useless when you can simply use Flowmotion instead of just as a flashy combat command to reach any area you want, so all those stionary/awkwardly/oddly placed platforms used in normal circustances might as well be part of the decor!

So my question to you all is, can anyone else give me bizzare glitches they've come across? Bonus points for picture or video! :P

Edited by CardCaptorDeadpool

I've been wondering if it's just specific to NA versions of the game (since I assume most users of the Japanese versiond don't go on here, since it's not in Japanese xD), I myself have never experienced a single glitch in the game, though other PAL users may have

I have gone through walls and ground few times from flowmotion (the reason I have to save a lot to prevent those from happening) 

Also there was strange glitch with Leaf Bracer, few times when I have healed, Sora/Riku haven't taken damage for like 10 seconds. Not sure if this is actual glitch, but very useful one. 

Whoa you missed yesterday! one memeber said he managed to use all three Dream Eaters at once xD

Link for the thread: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/47220-3-dreameaters-glitch/

To tell the truth, KH3D is the only Kingdom Hearts I've ever HEARD of glitches. I was caught up in one, in Cité des Cloches, I fell through the endless black abyss. it fixes itself after some time. My only experience with these...

And I totally agree with what you said aboutFlowmotion. It sure is great, but what's the challenge about moving around if you have it? Why need anything at all in the map to climb if one could just jump indefenitely? High Jump turned out to be almost pointless, and glide didn't share the same "fate" because you don't have to use walls close enough no keep gliding.

I love Flowmotion, and it was really cool and awesome addition to the series. But like Drive in KH2, it made things WAY too easy.

Edited by AntonioKHT

KH3D is notorious for not only being the most buggy KH game but being one of the most current buggy games period. You can go to Youtube and find a butt load of videos about glitches that people encountered. The Japanese version was actually worse. There was this one glitch in TWTNW in Riku's story where you fell through the floor of a stair case (I think they fixed it in the NA version?) and I think it was instant game over. From what I understand they fixed some of them in the NA version but it's still pretty bad.