<3

-------------

Charas: ( too be added to )

Kairi = Saix <33333333333333333333333

Qwig = Demyx <33333

Kairi = Xion

Demman = Riku

Kairi = Larxene

( Saix is more sexy than Demyx <3 *shot by Demyx fangirls plus 9* )

Remember luv,

(( double paraentheses(sp?) for OOC shit, such as you correcting my lack of spelling ))

Italics for thoughts.

Bold for emphasis.

Strike for OOC shit only if you want to..?

---------------

It was an ordinary day in the World That Never Was: dark, rainy, and annoying Heartless lingering in the Dark City. Saix stared up at Kingdom Hearts, it's radiating light glowed between the passing, gray clouds. Another day of assigning missions, how fun. Not.

Saix tore his gaze away from the artificial moon and finalized the mission orders for the day. A few members made there way into the Grey Area and lounged around on the sofas. Even the Moogle settled itself near the doorway, nudging incoming members and showing off it's goods.

One by one and two by two, the majority of the Organization made their way to their respective missions. Saix was about to put away his mission clipboard of doom and head off to another area of the Castle when he noticed one lingering name that had yet to be crossed out: Number IX, Demyx.

Saix cursed the Nocturne to Kingdom Hearts hell and silenly fumed while he waited for the lazy bum of the Organization to show up.

(( FML, worse intro ever. xD ))

Demyx stepped lightly and peeked in, past the moogle, into the Grey area. Saix stood impatiently. Demyx pulled back. Crap. He thought. There goes today's chillaxing plans. Knowing that Saix was unavoidable, Demyx took a breath and walked in casually, hoping that Saix would have an uber blind moment and not see him for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, even Demyx knew that that that was impossible.

(( FAIL. <3 ))

Saix tapped his foot slowly on the cold, marble floor. Every soft stomp echoed throughout the emptied room. "Nice of you to finally join us, Number IX," Saix said with an icy tone. Saix remained where he stood and glanced at his clipboard. Of course the original mission plans of the day had been altered during the mission distributing process, so the lone piece of paper on the board contained many srcatches and sloppily scribbled words that most likely resembled the names of the various Organization members who teamed up or switched missions. However, past the illegible handwriting was a leftover mission, originally supposed to be assigned to a certan Nymph, though obviously that didn't happen.

Well, if this idiot is going to be late, he might as well work double duty, Saix frowned, scribbling new notes onto the schedule. The chances of the Organization's slacker actually successfully completing a mission--let alone TWO!--was highly unlikely.

Demyx nearly cringed at the voice. He'd obviously been spotted. In a last ditch attempt to save himself from having to work, he put on a goofy smile and attempted to talk out of the working part of the day, "It is isn't it?"

How did this imbecile join our ranks? Saix asked himself. Regardless, Saix maintained his calm composure and motioned the younger Nobody forward. "Today you are assigned to Agrabah for some additional recon around the Palace," Saix added another quick note to his board, "and when you have completed that, you can make your way to Wonderland and eliminate a large, Pureblood Heartless."

Saix glared down at the mulleted boy. "Any questions?" he asked monotonously.

(( going home, be back in like...and hour or two. XDD ))

"Think of it as the fruit of your lack of labor," Saix replied simply, opening a dark portal to Agrabah for Demyx. "I suggest you do not return until both missions are complete."

Demyx sighed and trudged into the portal. Once through, he kicked at the sand. "Stupid Agrabah," He grumbled to himself, "There's too much dust here anyways.", For lack of a better complaint. Dust could be considered the opposite of water, Demyx figured that maybe that was why he hated it; besides being sent there to work. A heartless appeared in front of him. "Ah!" He said, startled, and smacked it once with his sitar before running off towards the palace. Less than halfway there, if he was going the right way even, he stopped to catch his breath and walk. The heartless he had smacked was still within his view, so he hadn't actually gone very far.

(( grammar fail, just saying. xD ))

Saix rubbed his temples, massaging his newly developed headache, and portalled out of the Grey Area. The rest is classified.

(( lol, Saix can go mysteriously disappear now. I'mma gonna jump in Agrabah as another character...once I pick one. xD ))

Demyx shuffled along in what was hopefully the direction of the palace, also know as: the direction he didn't just come from. He was now crossing through the town. Like always it seemed empty. Why bother with this place if no one's ever here? Demyx thought, grumpily.

(( random character change as Saix goes and dies somewhere. XDDD ))

Xion wandered the arid streets of Agrabah, searching for her target. Today her mission was to find and defeat a few Aerial Masters; a job she's already done before, but it seems the Aerial Masters keep spawning. Xion made her way into the center of the seemingly abandoned city--or the marketplace, as it seemed to be. For a split second she thought she caught movement out of the corner of her eye, and the black-haired girl sprinted behind a nearby wooden stand, probably a shop, and crouched down, She peakied over the edge of the wood at the source of the movement and noticed immediately the Organization's signature black coat. Another member is here? Xion questioned herself in her head.

She stood up slowly and tried to catch a glimpse of who else was there, or even if it was an Organization member. Xion tried to stay as quiet as a mouse, but her foot stepped on a stray twig and caused an echoed CRACK! throughout the deserted town. Xion winced at the sound.

Demyx jumped at a large echoing sound. He looked all around. The town still appeared to be empty. Except, something had to have made that sound. Demyx began to backtrack through the market-place.

Xion climbed up top of the little "shop" she had previously hid behind to get a better view of the black coated figure. It took her two seconds of the mullet in view to figure out who the mysterious person was. "Demyx? You have a mission here too?" Xion asked loudly so the dirty blonde could hear.

Demyx spun wildly around trying to locate the voice. Finally, he looked up to see Xion standing up on a shop top. He started to answer her, but was dizzy because of his spinning. Finally he said, "Yeah, I've got to do recon on the palace. Care to, uh, help me?"

Xion thought for a second, trying to remember what Roxas had said his mission with Demyx had been like. "Do you mean 'help' you, or 'do all the work' for you?" Xion asked, trying to keep a serious tone but smiling nonetheless.

"It's only recon, so it wouldn't really be considered work." Demyx drew out the last word. He had yet to believe the statement himself, but he had to admit, of all the missions Saix could give, recon was among the easiest. Although, that didn't mean that Demyx enjoyed doing it. Not one bit.

"Well..." Xion trailed off, wandering into thought.

It's just recon...and I have to find that Heartless anyway...Maybe my target is in the same direction?

"Sure, I'll join you for awhile," Xion smiled and jumped down onto the desert floor, "but only until I find my target, then we'll have to split up."

"Great!" Said Demyx, somewhat eagerly. Let's hope her target is somehwere beyond the palace. And that she knows where the palace is. At least now when this ghost town had nothing to report he'd have a witness when explaining this to Saix.

Demyx followed Xion, and nearly bumped into her when she stopped.

"The palace." He responded to her question.Uh oh. He thought, Please let her know where that is! Saix will go berserk if I come back without my missions finished, especially for a reason as stupid as this one.

((fail Saix pun intended xD))

(( you spelled "berserk" wrong, dumbass. <3 XDDD ))

"Other way!" Xion laughed off her moment of stupidity and turned around, stepping around Demyx before walking towards a large gateway. "Past there is the Palace gates," Xion said, trying to start a conversation.

(( I fail at Xion. Never let me be Xion ever again. ))

(( There I fixed it, happy? xD then why'd you choose her?))

((*chokes on paper* Ok actually starting now:))

Demyx turned around to follow Xion in the right direction this time. Demyx looked through Xion's indicated gateway only to see more gates. "What exactly about the palace are we supposed to recon?" He asked, "Palaces are like big houses, emphasis on big." Demyx pondered a moment, does he expect us to find a way in? Or is it deserted like the town; and this a waste of time?

(( .....? Why are you choking on paper?? O.O Why are you putting paper in your mouth??? WTF, qwig?? W.T.F? xD ))

Xion shrugged, "How am I supposed to know? It's your mission."

Xion walked to the center of the large clearing at the Palace Gates. There were a few shops along the sides of the enclosed space, but otherwise the only notable thing was the gigantic doors guarding the Palace.

"Well," Xion looked around at the space again, "my guess is...if we can't get inside, we just have to look around out here?"

((Well currently I've got part of a tissue box...but before there was paper because I can't find the wax for my braces and I think the paper just decided to kill me or something xD))

That ought to be easy, Demyx thought. Let's hope the doors are locked so all we have to do is walk aimlessly out here. It did not occur to him that he'd be doing the same thing inside too. Demyx walked up and knocked on the giant doors, then cradled his hand because he'd hurt it knocking on the stone.

(( Wow...sorry for the delay, I died. xD ))

Xion followed Demyx up to the gate and watched as he injured his hand. "Something tells me we probably won't be getting inside," Xion commented as she walked away and peeked in some of the empty shops.

Nothing by sand.

Bored, Xion wandered around the clearing and saw a lone pot. Curiously, she walked over and, like anyone else would do in a situation like this, smacked the fragile pot with her keyblade. The pot exploded, releasing one of Xion's three targets. "Ah!" Xion exclaimed, jumping back a foot to get some distance between herself and the Heartless. The Aerial Master threw a projectile at Xion, who dodge rolled, and flew off into town.

"Demyx, I gotta go!" Xion shouted as she chased after her target into town.

(( Die Xion! Die! >8DDD ))

Sign in to follow this