Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nick

this is all true not bullcrap

Oh my god. I've always thought that the germans are going to nuke me for absolutely no reason. How did you know that. You are amazing.

Lol, im laughing so much...

uh i dont know, i just think of one little thing and when i doze off some from the future more then the past and about a week to a couple yrs later the stuff i dreamed happens without me remembering till right after it happens and i'll try DChuich

srry DChuich the ways u'll die is in a war with a shot in the back or acouple in the front the other way is being beaten to the death, and the last way is driving a plain with me and Aaron all of us drunk

Predict mine now, Another way was a knive wound in the stomach from a random person who wants to kill him in a big crowd (Taken from Roxas post) Sorry Aaron The random person is most likely me.

this is all true not bullcrap but i found out a couple yrs ago that i could see stuff about myself other things and other ppl, from the past and the future, but it only happens when im asleep and somtimes awake, but for the last month or so i dreamed and thought of one thing, which was about kh3 and last night i dreamed of some of the characters for the game and i noticed there is going to be a new keyblade bearer which is a chick, and this is all true

any comments

what?

this is all true not bullcrap but i found out a couple yrs ago that i could see stuff about myself other things and other ppl, from the past and the future, but it only happens when im asleep and somtimes awake, but for the last month or so i dreamed and thought of one thing, which was about kh3 and last night i dreamed of some of the characters for the game and i noticed there is going to be a new keyblade bearer which is a chick, and this is all true

any comments

what?

What was that about one word posts, Jeny? 8D

But, I have to agree with you. Not much else can be said.

So does that make me a great mind too?

Predict mine now, Another way was a knive wound in the stomach from a random person who wants to kill him in a big crowd (Taken from Roxas post) Sorry Aaron The random person is most likely me.

srry sora96, i seen ur death and its u going into a bad war helping ur country,and u get one shot in the body area and u will survive without good medical for like 2and a half hours the shortly after that u get a good shot in the heads

and jenny and kaiso better like to be sexual assualted to death

^^ lol thanks DChuich, usual when im serious ppl think its all trash sometimes and when im sarcastic sometimes, they think im serious

"and jenny and kaiso better like to be sexual assualted to death"

Is this sarcastic/joking, lol? Like honestly. I think you're serious, but. Wow.

you would like that. : D

i kid.

wait. how can you be sexually assaulted to death? would i be raped until i would die of being raped so much lol?

/shotshotXD