Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nick

this is all true not bullcrap

So basically you're saying death by a rapist who has beaten up their victim so much that they can't live? I'm sorry, it's the grammar that's making me misunderstand.

Highly doubt that but okay. 8D.

if u seen some of the news a couple of times it shown chicks beaten talkking about rape, and the news ppl said some chicks died, and dont deny the news

Delicious.

xD ew. just ew. LOL.

you had a dream where jenny and kaiso were raped? eww

I wonder if a certain someone was there. ;o

but you said i would die from sexual assault D: i never read anything that said i would die from being beaten while being raped ): ...

xD poor Jennnehh. <3

Delicious.

/kicks out of dream

if u seen some of the news a couple of times it shown chicks beaten talkking about rape, and the news ppl said some chicks died, and dont deny the news

objection D:! you're making me believe several bad ways that i'll die just to make me confused :(

this is too fun

well if any of the deaths here dont happen in the future then i was close to all ur deaths ur all lucky that u barely missed ur deaths i predicted for u and someone else took the death for u all

well if any of the deaths here dont happen in the future then i was close to all ur deaths ur all lucky that u barely missed ur deaths i predicted for u and someone else took the death for u all

i'll keep that in mind once i get hit by a wild kangaroo (:

Who was this hitman I was killed by? And my name is not douchebag, please get it correct next time.

when i put ur user name it goes to nathan, and not sure, ill try to check when im asleep

i'll keep that in mind once i get hit by a wild kangaroo (:

More like tackled. 8D

I would add something that included something like, "more like getting raped by someone riding in the pouch of a kangaroo that would run you over," but that would mean making this "dream" come true.