Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sorual

KH2 Why did Leon forget Sora and co.?

why did leon and the gang in hollow baston say that they "remembered" sora donald and goofy? i get the feeling it had something to do with com. i cant think of any other reason theyed forget. but i stiil dont get how nomine affected every one who had ties to sora to. please tell me whats going on.

i was surprizes there wasent a fotum about this arleady.

Everyone who knew Sora in KH1 forgot him when his memories were rearranged.  When Namine started restoring them, slowly people started to remember that they knew Sora.

thx.

Think of it this way, if Xion returned to existance, (she was made up of Sora's memories), everyone who knew her would suddenly remember her. It's like Xemnas said in KH3D, memories rub together to create emotion. Similarly, memories make up the very existence of people. If your memories are taken away, you technically stop existing, and you resume existence when the are returned. This mainly is because when we meet someone, , our memory is linked with that person. Like how one broken link can break the whole chain, one lost memory can halt our existence. In KH that is. =) 

Edited by MasterTeli

In CoM when Namine rearranged Soras memories all those connected to him lost memories too bc they are all connected - like a chain . So for awhile all those connected to Sora didn't remember him till Namine had to put him to sleep and fix what she did

Hence the name, Chain of Memories  ^_^

Think of it this way, if Xion returned to existance, (she was made up of Sora's memories), everyone who knew her would suddenly remember her. It's like Xemnas said in KH3D, memories rub together to create emotion. Similarly, memories make up the very existence of people. If your memories are taken away, you technically stop existing, and you resume existence when the are returned. This mainly is because when we meet someone, , our memory is linked with that person. Like how one broken link can break the whole chain, one lost memory can halt our existence. In KH that is. =) 

That explanation remind me of reservoir chronicle tsubasa  :P