Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Think Pink

☁「Dark Side of Sunnybrook「 ☁ [Roleplay]

Luna-Sol turned at the sound of a girl calling out. She looked at Jude and noded and followed him out of the cabin. There was the girl he had talked about,Judy. She was with another camper. She walked up and saw Jude joke with her already. Luna-Sol smiled and looked up at Judy. "Hello there,nice to meet you. I'm Luna-Sol."Luna-Sol says as she took a step foward and offered her hand to Judy for a handshake. "(Well things are starting to look up nice and better,it might not be as dull as it first looked before. Though...)"Luna-Sol thinks as she slightly glanced towards the forest area. "(Why aren't we allowed though? Isn't that part of summer and camping?)" She felt that there should be a logical explination why they shouldn't enter the forest,but they could of atleast told them instead of keeping it to themselves,only adding suspense

Laurel looked at the bed, determined to make it . . . not horrible. Taking a deep breath, she tried brushing away the dust on the mattress, then spread out her sleeping bag ontop of it for a mattress, a tip she learned from summer camps when she was younger. Thankfully, she brought her own pillow, so she threw aside the dusty excuse for a pillow and placed her own. "There." she stated happily, laying out a blanket, admiring her work. "That's not so bad." She wasn't sure what she would do next, until she heard a someone outside. They had to far away, but it was still loud enough to hear. Laurel glanced up at the boy who was another of her roommates. He was just sitting there on the bunk. For some reason, she let this annoy her. "If you're going to just brood, I'm going to see what everyone else is up to." She headed for the door, then paused and turned around. "We are supposed to have fun, you know." She managed to add a small smile, and went out.

It was easy enough to find the source of the noise, Judy, wasn't it? Anyway, Judy appeared to be grabbing her friend, a guy who was at least a head taller than Laurel, along with another camper, probably bunkmate. She wasn't sure if it would be rude to intrude, so for a moment, she casually gazed to the forest. Would someone pass out just because they a saw a deer or something, right? Because if not, we're not alone out here.  She tried to shake off these chilling thoughts. Nah. Probably a prank set up by the conselors. 'Team work' with the other campers and all that jazz.

Edited by Namine`

Torrin felt hurt by the remakr. He hopped down and jogged after Laurel.

"Hey...Sorry. alright? I'm just...not the best guy around to know. I'm just...I'm sorry alright?"

Torrin sighed, rubbing the back of his head. "I'm Torrin."

Katelyn smiled in approval as she finished dusting up the cabin.Unaware of what to do next she decided to just draw in her notebook.Katelyn dug through her bag until she found her notebook.Grabbing it she walked out the door towards a small shaded tree.

Edited by lolitacosplayer

"I'm Laurel." She replied. Part of her was happy that he followed, for some reason she always felt as if she needed to make sure everyone was happy. Now I'm a motherly figure. "You just need to relax. We're stuck out here, and the conselors could probably care less about what we do." She shrugged. "We don't have to worry about our parents and have fun." Laurel half-smiled. "And I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you don't always have the best time."

"My parents wanted a girl. They got a girl and a boy. That should put everything into perspective. My best times are the cakes my sister makes me."

Torrin sighed. "Sorry for being a pain alright? I have a firetrucked life and I ended up cynical. Not to mention I got no frie ds. So. Don't get mad at me please?" He finished, looking at where he was walking.

Ariella placed her things in the cabin she was assigned to, and after freshening up, she left the cabin and wandered around the camp.

She saw the other campers conversing and making small talk. Ariella considered joining them, but decided to catch her breath first. She was after all, still a little shaken up from the "deer" incident.

Ariella came across a glum Meredith sitting on the docks to the lake, which again, began to look me and more enjoyable and enticing, like the rest of the camp. Even though she remembered what it looked like the first time she saw it.

She approached Meredith, and cleared her throat to get her attention.

"For a counselor, it sure looks like you need some counseling yourself." Ariella sighed. "You're making me a little depressed now."

"What do you want?" Meredith asked irritated. "Did you not hear the part of Johnny's speech where you can go do whatever you want? Or is it your desire to irk me?"

Ariella at next to her, placing her feet in the water.

"I think you know what I saw wasn't a deer." Ariella began. "I noticed your face when I told you what happened. Why are you lying to us?" She asked a little angrily. "What was that."

Meredith glared at Ariella. "There are things in this world that can cause a curious girl like you to wish to know more. But the saying 'curiosity killed the cat' doesn't only apply to felines."

After the longer pause, and an intent stare between the two, Meredith immediately got up, and changed her tone.

"Run along now, go make some friends, a concept you're most likely unfamiliar with." And Meredith wandered off, leaving Ariella sitting on the dock.

In the forest, the mysterious figure wandered about, noticing a deer springing about. When the time was right, the figure leaped on the deer, and snapped it's neck with a quick force. The figure grabbed the deer by it's now disfigured neck and dragged it away.

Lucas was going to say a protest of sorts, not really wanting to do anything at the moment, but when Judy grabbed his hand and began to pull him along, Lucas sighed, realizing he was defeated. He tried the struggling tactic, but Judy must have arms of steel, as he couldn't budge his hand at all.

"Great." He murmured, letting himself get dragged through dusty ground, and muddy land.

When Judy halted, Lucas looked over to see some of the other campers he had seen from before, and Lucas righted himself.

"'Ello." Lucas said meekly, nodding to Jude and Luna-Sol.

Judy scowled at Jude. 

"If you go deaf, you better learn how to read lips because I am NOT gonna learn ASL for you. That shit is hard. Plus you know you're excited to see me. Seeing as the counselors don't seem to give a shit as to what we do, we can go back to my cabin, grab the sweet sweet bud you've been craving."

Judy then turned to Luna-Sol and took her hand into her own, firmly shaking it. "I'm Judy, as you must know and you're free to join us. I'm assuming Jude has been an ass like usual and didn't extend the invitation." She released the girl's hand and then gestured to her own room mate.

"This is Lucas and I invited him as well. I hope you guys are down to fire it up because I have enough black gold to last for a few weeks, assuming we burn one sparingly."

Judy didn't even stop to think that the other two kids would know any of the slang she just threw into that sentence. She laughed at her own inconsiderateness and grabbed them both by the shoulders and brought them closer to her so she could explain to them what she meant without anyone else overhearing, even though the only person close enough to hear was Jude and he probably knew more drug slang than Judy.

"In case I wasn't clear, since you guys don't look like junkies, I'm talking about smoking some good stuff. You know, getting close with Mary Jane. And trust me, we'll take care of both of you, so don't fear a bad trip, the stash I have isn't laced with anything."

Katelyn smiled in approval as she finished her drawing.It was a small cartoon rabbit.

A movement out of the corner of her eye got her attention.Katelyn looked out towards the woods to see a strange creature staring at her.From what she saw it was not a deer,it looked more human like yet it wasn't human at all.

Katelyn carefully sketched the creature,making sure every detail was accurate before walking away.