Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xblade85

Why KH1.5 needs to be on the 360.

It started PS exclusive so it should stay that way.

In fact, I don't think ANY game series that was exclusive for a previous system provided the HD remakes on totally different consoles than they started on, so...I don't see it happening at all whatsoever, with the other good points posted above me on top of that.

I'm sorry, but the answer to this is no. First, SQEX wants to put the game onto ONE disc, not five, six, or some crazy number like that. They already have a pact with Nintendo and Sony and have been successful enough with both of them.

as much as i would like for this to happen probobly wouldnt since 360 isnt popular in japan. although when has that ever stopped any japanese developer before and FF13 came out on xbox.

as much as i would like an xbox release it probobly wont happen but for the love of god put 1.5 on PC there are zero problems with doing that, even microsoft is possibly putting halo back on PC.

This is honestly silly. The game really should go multi-platform, I mean why not? Most of your peoples reasonings are invalid and lacking. Ps3 is more recent and better? These are firetrucking Playstation 2 games and a DS game. Last I checked, the 360 isnt a downgrade from those and can run 720p. Too many discs? Ff13 was 3 disc, they wouldn't need more than that for KH, and it turned out fine, yes? Also you don't gain anything special for it being exclusive. So why would you not want to let other people get the opportunity to play such a amazing game over the exchange of absolutely nothing? Exactly. So if you do not support multi-platform other than financials, try to respond. I doubt you could come up with a reason. Now good day!

This is honestly silly. The game really should go multi-platform, I mean why not? Most of your peoples reasonings are invalid and lacking. Ps3 is more recent and better? These are firetrucking Playstation 2 games and a DS game. Last I checked, the 360 isnt a downgrade from those and can run 720p. Too many discs? Ff13 was 3 disc, they wouldn't need more than that for KH, and it turned out fine, yes? Also you don't gain anything special for it being exclusive. So why would you not want to let other people get the opportunity to play such a amazing game over the exchange of absolutely nothing? Exactly. So if you do not support multi-platform other than financials, try to respond. I doubt you could come up with a reason. Now good day!

Square enix is a japanese based company and in japan the xbox doesnt sell well because everyone in japan perfers sony and nintendo so It woudnt be a smart business move on SE part.

Square enix is a japanese based company and in japan the xbox doesnt sell well because everyone in japan perfers sony and nintendo so It woudnt be a smart business move on SE part.

when has that EVER stopped a japanese developer from publishing on xbox? square is just the odd one out thats weird about this stuff. and its not even all of square, just the japanese division that works on FF and KH, wait no scratch that even they have published onto xbox360 because of western popularity.

this shouldnt all of a sudden stop games from going multiplatform. do i think its likely to come out on xbox? no, not that likely but it still should be multiplatform. at the least it should be PS3 and PC so its accesable to everyone.

P.S bad buisness move? getting a larger audience and catering to fans who went from PS2 to xbox or other consoles is a bad move? in a game that is the collection of the begining of the series where new people can get into it.

Edited by Skyace 65

Just because the Final Fantasy XIII games were on Xbox 360 aswell as PS3, doesn't mean the same will go for Kingdom Hearts, which was originally Playstation from the start. Final fantasy started off on Nintendo, while the main titles for Kingdom Hearts have been PS exclusive(BBS, 1, and 2), besides there is a reason only the Final Mix versions where on the PS systems games. Its because Sony sells better than Microsoft in the gaming department.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Just because the Final Fantasy XIII games were on Xbox 360 aswell as PS3, doesn't mean the same will go for Kingdom Hearts, which was originally Playstation from the start. Final fantasy started off on Nintendo, while the main titles for Kingdom Hearts have been PS exclusive(BBS, 1, and 2), besides there is a reason only the Final Mix versions where on the PS systems games.

maybe because they only bothered to release the regular version on PS2? back than during that console generation that would have been completely fine, there were numerous reasons mainly graphical why the series had to stay on play station 2. things change over time. PS3 isnt the king PS2 used to be over here, its got numerous problems that have driven people over to xbox including kingdom hearts fans. the only edge PS3 has is graphics and that no longer applies for this franchise which clearly isnt going to be pushing the PS3s limits. putting the game on xbox wont take away from the experience.

square is just being weird about western markets and probobly hurting their own sales figures doing stupid stuff like this. the fact they wont  even publish on PC where they already have made 2 MMO's is just stupid, especially considering how much more money you can make out of PC sales because theres no physical packaging cost.

also i really dont give a damn about the game being aimed at japanese markets, they have even more fans in western markets that they should be supporting as well equally. most of the content that makes KH what it is has been made in the west for gods sakes!(everything disney related)

maybe because they only bothered to release the regular version on PS2? back than during that console generation that would have been completely fine, there were numerous reasons mainly graphical why the series had to stay on play station 2. things change over time. PS3 isnt the king PS2 used to be over here, its got numerous problems that have driven people over to xbox including kingdom hearts fans. the only edge PS3 has is graphics and that no longer applies for this franchise which clearly isnt going to be pushing the PS3s limits. putting the game on xbox wont take away from the experience.

square is just being weird about western markets and probobly hurting their own sales figures doing stupid stuff like this. the fact they wont  even publish on PC where they already have made 2 MMO's is just stupid, especially considering how much more money you can make out of PC sales because theres no physical packaging cost.

also i really dont give a damn about the game being aimed at japanese markets, they have even more fans in western markets that they should be supporting as well equally. most of the content that makes KH what it is has been made in the west for gods sakes!(everything disney related)

Well, i can't argue with that.