Pretium

The Epic Doodle Thread

Feel Free To Post Any And All Doodles In This Convenient Epic Doodle Thread

Please No Inappropriate Content, People

Thank You!! :D

post-40062-0-53178000-1360176729_thumb.jpg

This Piece Spawned From My Imagination Last Thursday

Edited by Pretium

At the risk of sounding stupid, how do you post pictures on here without having to upload them onto the gallery first?

Posted Image

Oh! If you also use the full editor to post you can attach a file there :P and the pic will show up ;o

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Posted Image

Oh! If you also use the full editor to post you can attach a file there :P and the pic will show up ;o

Umm and how do you get the full editor? Also are you able to just upload a picture directly from your computer rather than the internet? I really do feel stupid for not being able to work this out for myself :unsure:

Umm and how do you get the full editor? Also are you able to just upload a picture directly from your computer rather than the internet? I really do feel stupid for not being able to work this out for myself :unsure:

Click on "More Reply Options" :3

Ah! I've finally worked out how to post pictures! :D Here's some I did during university lectures:

Thank you Rainbow Dash! I actually managed to work it out just after I asked the question ^^; But thanks so much for responding!

post-41023-0-38419400-1360179423_thumb.jpg

post-41023-0-25401100-1360179603_thumb.jpg

post-41023-0-00895200-1360179654_thumb.jpg

Ah! I've finally worked out how to post pictures! :D Here's some I did during university lectures:

Thank you Rainbow Dash! I actually managed to work it out just after I asked the question ^^; But thanks so much for responding!

You're welcome =D and nice doodles :3

Thank You For Helping, Rainbow

And Nice Doodles To Both Of You!!

Posted Image

here's my collection of school doodles before I started actually drawing.... 

Nice idea for a thread, by the way. Hats off to you :)

That's An Explosion Of Doodle Epicness!! And Thank You, :D, Congratulations On The Sec Modding Gig In This Section 

Would this qualify as epic?

Posted Image

Of Course!!

That's An Explosion Of Doodle Epicness!! And Thank You, :D, Congratulations On The Sec Modding Gig In This Section Of Course!!

cheers man, hope to see more from you in the future :)

Something i drew on the back of my homework :P

Nice One!! Sorry I Kinda Let This Thread Die. But Here's To Resurrecting It!! :lol:

Edited by Pretium

Nice One!! Sorry I Kinda Let This Thread Die. But Here's To Resurrecting It!! :lol:

BBBOOOOOOO! Then again, I have also be inactive myself.... I propose a doodle toast. I'll do one if you do one and we'll celebrate the reincarnation of the EPIC DOODLE THREAD!

Cool wish i can post all my doddles here but all i draw is hentai so i dont want to get in trouble for that lol. Maybe ill draw some anime characters now and then but it will take a while.

Cool wish i can post all my doddles here but all i draw is hentai so i dont want to get in trouble for that lol. Maybe ill draw some anime characters now and then but it will take a while.

yeah, you cant put up hentai, but we'd love to see some of your doodles :)