Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

have the cookies and pie

TAKES COOKIES AND PIE yummmmmmmm eats some im glad my heart murmer hasnt gotten bigger or curved if the hole did that more blood could get in my heart and i cold die =P

throws a teacup at everyone weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee spins

I need some tea. My nose itches. xP

I'm going to my Uncle Tommy's today. He came back from Afghanistan for my grandma's funeral this Tuesday, then he'll leave again. Sigh, these are times when I wish I could stay in Wonderland. Unfortunately, that's only at night, and when I choose to sleep.

Gosh dangit, where's the tea?! D:

I'm going to my Uncle Tommy's today. He came back from Afghanistan for my grandma's funeral this Tuesday, then he'll leave again. Sigh, these are times when I wish I could stay in Wonderland. Unfortunately, that's only at night, and when I choose to sleep.

gives u the tea

would u like one lump or two holds up a bat lol jk jk

gives u the tea

would u like one lump or two holds up a bat lol jk jk

No thanks for the bat. I'm allergic to it. xD

*shots xion---424 with a gernade*

uses my black hole gets caway HA!!!!!!! THROWS THE GRANADE AT U UR LATE FOR TEA ROXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!