Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

mine is adhd {attintion deffict hyperactivity disorder} atuism a sensory disorder meaning some of my senses are over sensitive a heart murmer {hole in my heart the size of a pinprick} and insomnia i might also be a little nuts crazyness runs in my family

anyone else have disorders? or am i the only 1 here

I had heart murmer when I was born! :D (Don't I sound proud of myself... -_-)

I also have something in which I don't pay attention well. Don't know what's called though...

Hmm...I'm probably the most screwed up here. I have BPPV, which makes me dizzy a lot and gives me headaches every day...-_-'

You know that feeling when you're sleeping and you have a fever? Where everything is weird? Yeah, I get that when I get really nervous, and used to get it every day when I took meds for BPPV. But I'd rather have calcium rocks in my head than voices, so I dropped the medications.

I also have Synesthesia, which means that I picture letters in colors. Well, it's not confirmed, but I think I have it, since I don't know many other people who think like that.

I have problems, don't I?

Hmm...I'm probably the most screwed up here. I have BPPV, which makes me dizzy a lot and gives me headaches every day...-_-'

You know that feeling when you're sleeping and you have a fever? Where everything is weird? Yeah, I get that when I get really nervous, and used to get it every day when I took meds for BPPV. But I'd rather have calcium rocks in my head than voices, so I dropped the medications.

I also have Synesthesia, which means that I picture letters in colors. Well, it's not confirmed, but I think I have it, since I don't know many other people who think like that.

i think diffrently also i have a world inside my head called magic island my memorys and fears and thoughts make up the caracters and places ive been creating it since i was 5 when people say shes in her own little world i truely am i see music as designs and colors and pictures same with storys i can hear and see everything happening there i also taste colors red = hot or spicy bluegrean (seasalt ice cream color) is salty lime green is sour ect i also hear voices at times.....

Yes, but people with problems are the best! ^^ -total Wonderland reference xD-

Hmm...I'm probably the most screwed up here. I have BPPV' date=' which makes me dizzy a lot and gives me headaches every day...-_-'

[/quote']

Yes' date=' but people with problems are the best! ^^ -total Wonderland reference xD-

[/quote']

and heres another were all mad here im mad your mad xD

Hmm...I'm probably the most screwed up here. I have BPPV' date=' which makes me dizzy a lot and gives me headaches every day...-_-'

[/quote']

[/quote ]

Tea!! :D

[/quote']

[/quote ]

Tea!! :D

and a verry merry unbirthday to u drinks my tea hands u a cup

ADD

OCD

that one with the name I can't remember..................it's like executive function disorder or something that doesn't have a 3 letter acronym :

all i know is i get psycho easily, like if somone gets me mad, or if somthing isnt right or if somone doesnt do anything the way i want or anything like that, even just a tiny thing, i get completly mad in a psycho destructive way and also i always doze off like during school or whenever i just zone out to what everyone thinks is my own little world