Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shard the Gentleman

Kingdom Hearts III Dream, that should be a reality.

Last night, I dreamt about KHIII and let me tell you, It had a much grander scale than I imagined. I don't remember everything, but I can say some things.The Disney characters had a much greater role than they have had in any previous KH game. The directly influenced the story. Something happened in every world that Sora visited that made the plot grow. Sora was kidnapped by Scar at one point, Xion teamed with Timon to find him, Ursula obtained the ability to travel the seas to the next world, and attack Sora there. Maleficent, back in action, was not in the lead anymore, but Chernabog was instead. (probably because Kingdom Keepers is one of my favorite books ever) which is the reason why Ansem used her as a decoy in the first one, and eventually leading Sora to battle Chernabog, and from the looks of it, Chernabog was going to be the new villain of the next Saga.Donald, Mickey, and Goofy were playable as a separate team, meaning that there are more story lines to follow, like in BBS.Sora's team was Sora, Riku, and Kairi, but at some points, they would team up with Roxas's team.Roxas, Axel, and Xion would sometimes cross paths with Sora's gang, and help them out.Ventus, Terra, and Aqua weren't to big in my dream, but they did eventually play a big part in the game. Ventus died... And he stayed dead.and the last team wasNamine, Roxas, and Riku. This storyline took place after those of the previous teams, and collided a bit with Ventus' team. This is the team that discovered Chernabog to be the new villain of the next saga... Only he wasn't after Kingdom Hearts... but the person stuck in the realm of darkness... Yes, Ansem the Wise. Apparently he knew something that would not only raise Chernabogs power, but he also knew how to control a new group of enemies, called Darklings.Anyways, side notes about my preview of KH3, the graphics were improved greatly, while still keeping the KH look. The animations were smoother, and didn't look like the looped stuff we saw in the previous games. There were no fish face animations. The gameplay of the game was similar to that off KH1 and 2, but had a similar battle scheme to those of MMORPGS, like DC Universe. Spells had a list of shortcuts across the bottom of the screen. I didn't like this feature, but I quickly got over it, and the gameplay was really fun. The Darkling enemies were fun to fight, and while the Heartless and Nobodies were still around, they weren't as powerful. The opening Cinematic was great, but I don't remember it. I never got the chance to beat the game D:Anyways, thoughts? Are there any KH dreams you had that you want to share? Go ahead!

To be honest im not so sure about this but all in all you decide what you like obviously :].

As for my ideas, i think that Sora and Master Xehanort should have a 1 on 1 final battle to decide the fate of the entire universe itself at the near end of Kingdom Hearts III, Riku facing off against Young Xehanort alone, Riku facing off against "Ansem", the Seeker of Darkness with King Mickey, Sora, Donald and Goofy facing off against Xemnas, Sora and Riku teaming up to face off against Xigbar and Lea facing off against Saix :].