Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

Dreamers of the Darkness : A Beautiful Mind

In the modern day world, humans are forgetting about the past as they can only look forward to the future. But, there is a story that people forgot that may come back to haunt them. Hidden among the humans, special people known as 'Seekers' live in the world. These Seekers have always been there from the start of America up to now. Some are good and some are evil, but all Seekers have powers just like Wizards without wands. But now there is a newly marked evil Seeker that wants to end mankind and bring the Seekers into a new world where they are the main creatures on Earth. The choice of stopping or joining this new Seeker is up to the Seekers themselves, but the abilities that one can use will change depending on choices made.

Rules:

ALL NORMAL/MAJOR RULES APPLY

Name:

Seeker: (Good or Evil, No TWILIGHT OR DAWN!)

Apperance:

Weapon: (if any) (All Seekers have magic)

Bio: (not truly needed)

Anything Else: (whatever else)

I will post my characters later! (:

Name: HikariGender: femaleAge: 16Seeker: GoodApperance: 5'4", skinny, looks a bit younger than her actual age. Short, neck-length hair in a bluish-black colrWeapon: Pearly white rapier

Edited by cdgerrity

Name: Keiko (meaning: playful) Yakunan (meaning: misfortune)

Seeker: Good

Appearance:  http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/YamiUTAU_zpsdd411d1d.png

Weapon: http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/kurikara_zpse3686702.jpg

Bio: Keiko was raised by one of her mothers friends. Her father was a criminal and left her behind. Keiko doesn't know that her mother's friend is not her father. She was raised with her brother, Yukki and they are well educated well. Yukki is mature and doesn't like things to be out of place...some people call him OCD. Keiko is a loli, and she loves insane stuff. She however is the only Seeker in her family. Her brother thought that they were all going to die because of Keiko. 

Anything Else: Keiko doesn't like to be teased and feels a little restricted sometimes. 

EDITED! 

Edited by Sodom

Name: Hikari HimekoGender: femaleAge: 16Seeker: GoodApperance: kinda short (5'4"), skinny, looks a bit younger than her actual age. Short, neck-length hair in a bluish-black colrWeapon: Pearly white rapier

Accepted

A good roleplay! :3

Name: Keiko (meaning: playful) Yakunan (meaning: misfortune)

Appearance: http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/Keiko_zps58d5f2dc.jpg (I had to upload it to my photobucket...)

Weapon: http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/kurikara_zpse3686702.jpg

Bio: Keiko was raised by one of her mothers friends. Her father was a criminal and left her behind. Keiko doesn't know that her mother's friend is not her father. She was raised with her brother, Yukki and they are well educated well. Yukki is mature and doesn't like things to be out of place...some people call him OCD. Keiko is a loli, and she loves insane stuff. She however is the only Seeker in her family. Her brother thought that they were all going to die because of Keiko. Oh, and you are most likely wondering why she is part neko, right? Well...that is a bit hard to explain. Yukki and Keiko were young at the time Keiko found out her magic. Yukki didn't kno)w that it would end up into almost a war. She constantly was fond of cats and small animals so foolish little Keiko said she was going to turn herself into a cat. That next day, Keiko turned herself into a neko.Yukki soon learned not to fallow Kaiko's ways. 

Anything Else: She is really weird and is rather funny with good sarcasm and is very mischievous. Keiko doesn't like being teased. 

I had to edit this...so much...

I am so sorry, but this is a story about Seekers only and no other creatures, including nekos, so I can't accept you.

Name: Trevor Bathan

Seeker: hit me with whatever side needs me

Appearance: Tan with black hair gelled back into spikes. Wears matching red, yellow-striped jacket and yellow trip pants. Always wears large grey headphones. Yellow eyes, no facial hair.

Weapon: Large scythe made of silver.

Bio: A rich boy, Trevor was a frequent party-goer, where he would show off as a turntables DJ. Secretly, he enjoys classical music and writing poetry.

Personality:Obnoxious and loud. A rude attention whore. Also has a sensitive side where he feels sorry for others who have been heated or betrayed.

Name: Trevor BathanGender: MAge: 16Seeker: hit me with whatever side needs meAppearance: Tan with black hair gelled back into spikes. Wears matching red, yellow-striped jacket and yellow trip pants. Always wears large grey headphones. Yellow eyes, no facial hair.Weapon: Large scythe made of silver.Bio: A rich boy, Trevor was a frequent party-goer, where he would show off as a turntables DJ. Secretly, he enjoys classical music and writing poetry.Personality:Obnoxious and loud. A rude attention whore. Also has a sensitive side where he feels sorry for others who have been heated or betrayed.

Accepted

(well since there's no evil characters yet....)

Name: Rin Sasaki

Seeker: (Good or Evil) Evil

Apperance:

Posted Image

Weapon: (if any) knives

Anything Else: Personality: quiet and ruthless when needed to

Accepted

(well since there's no evil characters yet....)

Name: Rin Sasaki

Seeker: (Good or Evil) Evil

Apperance:

Posted Image

Weapon: (if any) knives

Anything Else: Personality: quiet and ruthless when needed to

Name: Yukenshi (Yuke)

Seeker: (Good or Evil, No TWILIGHT OR DAWN!) good

Apperance: profile picture

Weapon: (if any) (All Seekers have magic) gun-blade

Anything Else: (whatever else)

Name: Zander Hawkings.

Seeker: Good.

Appearance: Posted Image With both White Coloured Hair and Green Coloured Eyes.

Weapon: Posted Image Without the Handles and is Coloured Jet Black.

Bio: Currently unknown.

Anything Else: Theme Song:

Name: Sporus

Seeker: EVIL

Apperance: will post a picture soon. Wears armor

Weapon: the armor is sort of like a weapon, because it gives him extra toughness and strength. Wears large gauntlets which boost and focus his power

Bio: just a short description of him. Arrogant, likes to fight, silent but menacing

Anything Else: seems to be searching for something. This is supported by the large empty socket he has put on the chest of his armor

Name: Yin Umzaki

Appearance: Posted Image

Weapon: Twin Swords

Bio: Yin lived in Tokyo, and grew up happily. He was oblivious to his seeker powers until one night when he was 10. That night, his parents, who were both seekers as well, were killed by another evil seeker, working as an assassin. During that point, Yin grabbed a decorative sword off the wall, and charged the evil Seeker. The evil Seeker simply laughed, and shot energy into the sword. The magic energy traveled through the sword into Yin's hands, scarring them, and knocking him unconscious. When he woke, the evil Seeker was gone, and he was the only one left. After his parent's funeral, Yin was left an orphan. Instead turning himself over to the authorities. Yin lived on the streets perfecting his Seeker powers.

Name: Tyler Jackson

Apperance: Short black hair, blue eyes, wears a black shirt, blue jeans, red shoes, and black gloves with holes where the fingers are. Is not so tall but not so short.

Weapon: Just his magic

I will post the RP later so we can begin! (:

Name: Caen Seyat

Apperance: Has short brown hair, dark brown eyes, and wears a white shirt with a full-length nevy jacket over it, as well as jeans. His right hand is gloved in a dark red fingerless glove.

Weapon: A black baton.

Bio: Caen grew up in a lower-middle class family, and after college went on to become a writer. He always wanted to make an impact with his own thoughts, not magic. He cares deeply for people and wants to be accepted by most everyone.

Anything Else: -

Name: Yin Umzaki

Appearance: Posted Image

Weapon: Twin Swords

Bio: Yin lived in Tokyo, and grew up happily. He was oblivious to his seeker powers until one night when he was 10. That night, his parents, who were both seekers as well, were killed by another evil seeker, working as an assassin. During that point, Yin grabbed a decorative sword off the wall, and charged the evil Seeker. The evil Seeker simply laughed, and shot energy into the sword. The magic energy traveled through the sword into Yin's hands, scarring them, and knocking him unconscious. When he woke, the evil Seeker was gone, and he was the only one left. After his parent's funeral, Yin was left an orphan. Instead turning himself over to the authorities. Yin lived on the streets perfecting his Seeker powers.

I am sorry, somehow I forgot all about you due to me being busy lately so you are accepted