Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
-AngelicHealing-

Why hello thar. :3

Technically, I've been here for about four years now, but I've been really really inactive and would so, I am back. I decided to introduce myself again, since it's been so long.  :lol: 

My name is Nikki, though my friends call me some variation of Roxas as well (Rox, Roxy, you get it). I'm 19, a KPop-er, writer, video-maker, and lazy person who needs to stop making accounts for everything when I already have one.  ^_^ 

It's nice to meet you all or meet you again if you somehow remember me

Posted Image

Hello,  -AngelicHealing-! I'm Keys. Glad to hear you decided to make an intro thread! :) Video game making is pretty cool! :O Nice. Anyway, remember to read the rules and post around the forum as you wish. 

The staff is as follows:
Red are admins
Pink are mods
Blue are sec mods
Purple is translating and news and content team

If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system. 
Hope to see you around~
By the way, have some of my traditional introduction topic tea!
( ・∀・)っ旦~~
Edited by Keysofblades

Posted Image

Hey there, AngelicHealing :) You probably don't know me, but I'm Kirby; welcome back to the community. :D A lot has changed since you 'left.' I also enjoy K-pop. What's one of your favorite K-pop song? (─‿‿─)

Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system! I'm usually available if you ever want to chat.

I hope to see you around the community. ^^