Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

The One Thing Square-Enix should do

At this point since the PS4 has been confirmed Square-Enix might as well let the Osaka Team develope KH3. I mean just look, they've proven to do a really good job at making KH games. if not almost DOES a better job at it. I now the KH team are the ones that made KH and KH2 but at this point since it's taking the Kingdom Hearts team this long to make Versus XIII Square might as well give the KH3 project to the Osaka Team.

At this point since the PS4 has been confirmed Square-Enix might as well let the Osaka Team develope KH3. I mean just look, they've proven to do a really good job at making KH games. if not almost DOES a better job at it. I now the KH team are the ones that made KH and KH2 but at this point since it's taking the Kingdom Hearts team this long to make Versus XIII Square might as well give the KH3 project to the Osaka Team.

They should Heir me and that way I can take in Positive Fan Feedback into the new game.  :D

Just an idea...

Edited by ReikuSSR

I'm sorry for asking this but:

What's the Osaka Team?

Square makes multiple games at once so they have multiple teams to work on them. Osaka Team (5th Production Department) is one of them and usually handles the handheld KH games. KH1&2 were developed by 1st Production Department (Tokyo Team) who are currently busy with Final Fantasy Versus. Since they worked on the first two main KH games Nomura wanted them to work on KH3 but at this point Osaka Team has more experience with KH so many fans are expecting/wanting them to handle KH3, or at least help out, instead of the other one.  

It could work. I dunno too much about crystal tools, but if they do decide move FFVs13 to the Ps4 they might as well let the Osaka team make it since they were able to make games without using that engine.