Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RoxSox

Text Assassin.

Okay, I feel like writing a story. xD don't know why.

The plot is set in the future, around 2070... A war has begun between two planets, Earth and Gaia. Gaia is like earth, in almost every way. But, it has a dark secret yet to be revealed.

Earth's faction has worked hard to create an army, but, it wasn't doing the trick, They had to kick it up a notch.

A new faction was created, the Assassins. They're meant to be like spies, and elite troops. They can do everyhting. the Assassin's all live in a secret hideaway below ground. No one but First Class Assassin's can enter.

The Hideaway is everything, from a lounge, to a militia division, even a gymnasium. Our story mainly follows yound Chad Flynn, a new assassin 1st class that show's great potential.

Supporting Cast:

Amanda O'hara: A young assassin 2nd class, she has a playful crush on Chad, which Chad has yet to realize. She strive's to become first class. And Chad help's her get there. But, she's very slow to teach. >.<

Mister Moko: Mister Moko is a professional 'Assassin', he was a teacher for years at the hideaway, but... He saw the error of war, and left.

He was the former master of Chad, and Amanda.

Strife Flynn: Chad's youngest brother, he is extremely envious of Chad, for several reasons. He will do almost anything to de-throne him.

Ms. Fawn: Ms. Fawn is the only female teacher in the Assassin program, she has many years of experience behind her, and acts as a role model for the women at the Hideaway.

There are many more characters, but, they will be revealed shortly.

Chapter 1_______________________________________________

Chad walked around aimlessly, he hadn't had an assignment for a rather long time. And he was becoming bored.

If I don't find something to do, I fear I'll explode with boredom... he thought to himself, he had his hood over his face and his mask off... He was a fairly wanted man and all his Wanted posters showed him with the mask and hood down...

Good a disguise as any... he thought, I really should stop talking to myself. I think it's pushing me over the deep end.

He entered an alleyway... He looked around to mkae certain no one wa slooking, he didn't see anybody.

Good...

He bent down and lifted a grate up, he hopped down, revealing a secret passage... He walked down this passage and was standing before a large door. He lifted up a panel, revealing a numeric keypad, he typed in the password and the door opened, showing the immense secret hideaway within. He walked in and took his coat off, revealing the ninja gi beneath.

"Ahhh, relaxtion at last."

He slumped down onto the couch.

Topside, there sat a man around the age of 60... he walked with a cane and a limp. He used to be an assassin, and was Chad's mentor before he left. A child of about five ran past him, pushing him to the side...

"Get out my way you old bastard!"

Mr. Moko hit the child with the cane.

"Little pest. Get away from me."

Is there no respect in this day and age?

Amanda was at her house, flipping through channel's on the television.

I bet it's not this boring in the hideaway... she thought, frowning.

She turned the TV off and laid back, she began to daydream; as she often did. After a few moments of silence, she got up and left the house.

"Where are you going young lady?" Said Amanda's mom from the kitchen.

"I'm going to hang with some friends." Amanda replied, politely.

"Well, okay, be back soon... Me and your father are going out to eat and we don't want you running around while we're gone!"

"Mom, I'm eighteen..." Amanda said, losing patience. Would her parents EVER trust her?

"That may be, but it's dangerous these days Hunny! Every danger concievable is out there, we just dont want you getting hurt."

"If only you knew..."

"Huh?"

"Nothing mom..." And with that, Amanda hopped out the door...

Okay! How do you like it? Is it a good start?

Constructive criticism welcome.

(COUGHitalicsarenttexteffects?o.oCOUGH)

Chapter 2________________________________________________________

Amanda, with her backpack strapped across her shoulder, raced to the spot her and Chad normally met up. Upon arriving, she saw he wasn't there yet.

"Darn." She said with a sigh as she took a seat on the grass.

Their meeting spot was a shady place underneath a few large oak trees, nice, clean cut grass and cheerful children playing were the only thing's with them. Amanda thought it to be quite romantic, much to her remorse, Chad didn't think the same.

She sighed, and waited...

Chad had dozed off... he was rudely awoken by Ms.Fawn.

"Chad Flynn!" She screamed in his ear.

"Ah!" Chad yelped, jumping into the air... Catching his wits... he looked at her.

"What?" He asked...

"You watches alarm clock is blaring. It is distracting the students from their studies."

Chad glanced around to see many student's glaring at him.

"Heh, sorry..." He spoke up, he looked at his watch, he stopped the alarm. He saw the time...

"Oh shit I gotta go!" He yelled...

"Watch your language young man! We have children here!"

Chad bolted out the secret door, he scrammed up the ladder, making sure no one saw him when he came up topside... no one.

Good... It wouldn't be good if Our operation was discovered...

He ran to the park.

Amanda checked her watch, it was getting later, if Chad didn't get there soon she would have to go...

Chad came up not a minute to soon...

Breathing deep, he slumped down next to Amanda.

"Hello..." He mumbled... "... Sorry I'm late."

She sighed...

"It's okay, I guess..." She said with a sigh.

Naught but silence followed...

"Welp, I gotta go Chad... sorry."

Chad frowned... "Okay, seeya, sorry that I didn't get here sooner."

"No, No... I understand, First classes don't have that much time on their hand's. Not recently at least."

"Yup, thing's are tensing up..."

What tensing up? What has happened recently?

o.O

O.o

Find out.... xD

Chapter 3________________________________________________________

Chad went back to the hideaway, making sure yet again to watch his step, and make certain no one saw him...

But, someone did.

Mr. Moko. "Chad Flynn, well, I'll be!"

Chad swung around...

"Mr. Moko?!" He said, startled...

"Guilty as charged."

Chad ran to Moko and hugged him.

"I thought I wouldn't seeya again old man!"

"Nor did I expect seeing you." The kind old man replied,

"Where ya' been?"

"Around."

"Hey, you should come back to the hideout! We need good teachers like you."

"No m'boy. I have no need for the war. I am a peaceful man."

Chad sighed..."Well, I gotta' go Old man... seeya around."

Moko nodded, and went his seperate ways.

Chapter 4_________________________________________

Amanda rode her Hoverboard back home, she came up the driveway as her parent's were pulling out...

"AMANDA... GET IN THAT HOUSE RIGHT NOW... I HAVE A GOOD MIND TO GROUND YOU!"

Amanda ignored her and walked in the house, she walked in her room and threw her board in the closet.

What a day... she thought, as she plopped down on her bed.

"I'm bored." She said to herself, she flipped her TV on.

She dozed off ...

Chad was at the Hideaway...

Ms. Fawn was giving a class on infiltration and detection.

Boring... Chad had done this all a thousand time's. He easily aced the class. He went to his room, which was kinda like a dorm. He walked in, all he had in there was a small chest in the corner of the room, a few outfits in the closet, bed, and a bedstand with a lamp on it. He liked keeping thing's tidy. He took his shirt off, hung up his coat and then, climbed underneath the covers. He slept.

Amanda woke up at around six when she heard her TV blaring...

"-The Earth senate plans to vote on this today... In other news, President Granja has decided that all possible diplomatic solutions to end this war are being considered, even surrender.-"

Amanda turned the TV off... "Our President's hot but she ain't to bright."

Chad was still asleep, a knock came at his door... He got up, and walked to the door... It was his younger brother. Strife.

"Whaddya want?"

"Ms. Fawn sent me to get you."

"Ugh..." Chad grumbled, he walked over and threw his shirt on. Followed by his mask. He walked to Ms. Fawn's classroom.

Chapter 5_________________________________________

Ms. Fawn looked at Chad.

"We have an assignment for you." she said.

"Oh, wonderful."

"You should know that the Gaian forces have advanced, their troops are now in surplus, and we think they may be planning invasion. This is an assignment direct from the president herself."

"Why is she sending me."

"She's read your file... she thinks you're just right for this assignment. You leave in a few hours."

"You havn't even given me the assignment yet."

"Hmm? OH. You are going to infiltrate the Gaian command ship, and see if these report's are true."

Chad nodded, and left.

Chapter 6_________________________________________

Chad decided to spend his last few minutes with Amanda, before he left.

He ran got on a a bus and went to her house, he knocked on the door.

Amanda didn't expect to see chad when she swung her door open...

"Oh! Um... Hi Chad!" she said, trying to hide her excitement.

"I got a mission, I only have a few hours before I have to go."

Damn... well, at least he wants to spend it with me... Thought Amanda...

Chad walked in...

They talked for awhile, before Chad brought something up.

"Amanda, I'm... I'm sorry." Chad said with a sigh...

"What? You have nothing to be sorry for!"

"Ever since I became first, It's like I've been ignoring you. I'm just, just so-" Chad was cut off when Amanda put a finger over his mask... she pulled the mask off...

She leaned foward's toward's him... Chad found himself doing the same...

A knock came at the door... Amanda cussed herself from the iniside...

Chad got up and answered the door. It was an Assassin agent.

"Chad Flynn... time to go."

Chad put his mask on over his face...

"Amanda..."

Amanda looked at him...

"...Seeya." He said.

Amanda nodded, she hugged him.

"Just be sure to come back. If you die, I'll have to kill you."

Chad laughed, and with that... left.

Amanda felt a tear stream down her face.

Chapter 7_________________________________________

Mr. Moko saw a ship lift off from the hideout...

"Chad's on that ship... I know it."

The ship bolted into the atmosphere.

On the ship, Chad was talking with the pilot...

"Hey dude, where is my weapon's?"

"The mission is infiltration sir, no weapons were supplied. Only gadgets."

"Well what if my position is compromised? I'll have to fight."

"If your position is compromised your good as dead."

Chad sighed, he sat back down.

Amanda watched with remorse as the Ship disappeared into space.

"Please Chad... come back."

Chad looked out the window and saw a Gaian starcruiser.

"This is it!" screamed the pilot.

Chad threw his jetpack and Helmet on...

The hatch opened, and Chad jumped out...

No one knew if he would ever come back.

Chapter 8_________________________________________

Chad started the Jetpack. It roared to life, his helmet allowed to breathe for a short time.

He reached for two had holds on the pack, the broke off to be revealed as magnetic pads... he attached to the hull of the Gaian ship.

he unlatched the jetpack and it flaoted off into the void of space.

He climbed up the side of the ship... He reached a small vent he attached a magnet to it and lifted it up... he hopped in.

just like they said, theres an emergency exit here. He thought...

He ended up in a small maitennance area, he took the helmet off... his hair burst out, sticking up wildly..

"Heh... helmet hair." He joked to himself, he got a little chuckle out of it. Then, he got back to buisness... Hmm, theres supposed to be a service area here somewhere. He thought, he saw a small hole in the wall with a control panel... Bingo... He thought again, stepping into the elevator, it shook... It was meant to allow tools and whatnot to get through the many level's without a hassle... He wasn't sure the base would hold his weight. He took the magnets from earlier and attached them to the walls, and suspended himself off the metal grate that was used as a floor. He reached the third floor, which according to the floor plans he was shown in mission briefing, was the floor with the database.

If Chad got to the Database, he would get the information he needed.

You're story is getting so good,sorry I couldn't read yesterday,the light went down suddenly and came back just in the morning.But here I'm waiting for more.

I'mtaking a little break from KH13, this will continue when I'm back.

I'm gonna write a few chapters on Microsoft Word, and I'll post them when I'm back

Hopefully I'll have more then a few chapters/