Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Playstation 4...Kingdom Hearts 3?

Well, the title of this topic pretty much says it all.  Considering the fact that the PS4 is already slated for release, and since KH3 still hasn't started development, it's probable that it might come to the PS4. I thrashed around violently, because I had bought a PS3 mainly for KH3, and now that the PS4 shows up, KH3 might be for that system.  Yeah, I simply got over my anger, and said to myself: "I'm gonna buy me a PS4 when KH3 comes out!" xD  So, what do you guys think, will KH3 probably land on the PS4? 

Well, the title of this topic pretty much says it all.  Considering the fact that the PS4 is already slated for release, and since KH3 still hasn't started development, it's probable that it might come to the PS4. I thrashed around violently, because I had bought a PS3 mainly for KH3, and now that the PS4 shows up, KH3 might be for that system.  Yeah, I simply got over my anger, and said to myself: "I'm gonna buy me a PS4 when KH3 comes out!" xD  So, what do you guys think, will KH3 probably land on the PS4? 

There is always the possibility but I think it'll be on ps3 and if it is on ps4 then I think it'll be on both. It can go any way though :P

Nomura is doing the HD collections so that all the games from the Xehanort Saga are collectively all on one system, and fans (old and new) won't have to buy the multiple consoles to play them.

Putting all existing KH games on one system, then putting KH3 on another, makes no sense whatsoever and as far as I'm concerned, won't happen.

Besides, KH has a track record of being put on dying systems. DS (Re:Coded), PSP (Birth by Sleep)... PS3 isn't dying obviously, but other than possibly a multi-platform release between PS3/PS4, I'm pretty sure it'll be on the 3.

I've said it on the other two threads, but yeah I think so. I want this game to be innovative & use all the up-to-date tech, so I'd feel a little cheated if it came on PS3 instead. Also, considering developing on the PS4 is significantly easier than on the PS3, it would make sense to develop on that instead. It might end up costing a lot more money/time/staff to make the game on the PS3.

As I have said on another thread on this exact topic, why is everyone speculating that KH3 will be for the PS4, without any proof whatsoever?

"Nomura said it would be on a current generation console!"

Which Nomura said that when the PS3 was still pretty young. I don't think he was thinking so far ahead about the PS4, or even considered it being on that system. I mean, I don't want to sound like I'm "denying" this, or that I'm mad about the possibility (cuz I'm not), but it seems that all everyone needs as proof that KH3 will be on the PS4...is simply that the PS4 has been announced. Really? Where's your proof?

Great way to put it, some of us bought a PS3 just for KH3

I know, I had already started stocking money and had two circumstances where I almost bought one. Even so, I want to be able to get the HD remixes AND KH3 without having to buy two more firetrucking game systems!

That is the first time I have ever used Firetruck in one of my posts, thats how mad this idea makes me.

Edited by Elijah Gravenhorst

I got my PS3 solely for the HD Remixes. Didn't have any reason to buy one before now, seeing as there weren't any hints at a KH game. Wasn't going to buy one for KH3, because KH3 hadn't (and still hasn't) been announced for the PS3, but seeing as the remixes HAVE... I got a 500gb PS3 for Christmas and it's awesome. Luckily there's a handful of games to tide me over while we wait.

But yeah, like I said in an earlier post; I'm not denying it may come out on PS4, but Nomura wouldn't bother putting all the games onto PS3 just to put the final chapter of the series on a different console. It'll either be PS3, or PS3/PS4.

I know, I had already started stocking money and had two circumstances where I almost bought one. Even so, I want to be able to get the HD remixes AND KH3 without having to buy two more firetrucking game systems! That is the first time I have ever used Firetruck in one of my posts, thats how mad this idea makes me.

I won't buy another game system until we know for sure it'll be on that console, who the firetruck do they think they are!