Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

The Experiment (Sign Ups)

Okay, here is Rasiel's brother, Karu...

Name: Karu Kasaragi

Appearance:  http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/KaruKasaragi_zpsb38f2206.jpg

Power: Technopathy- Ability to manipulate technology. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, allows interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows for mental interface with computer data. Basically hack. This is how he controls Rasiel's collar. And Empathy...which allows him to read one's emotions.

Bio: Karu is Rasiel's brother, having to deal with her everyday. Karu is far more mature then her and actually acts his age. He usually gets things done easily, and he knows Rasiel far too well.

What happened to his father is that he was found on the side of the road, dead, he murdered himself. His father aborted Rasiel's and two younger siblings, behind their backs. Rasiel does not know of this. However, Karu just found this out.

Karu believes that her father's death is what caused Rasiel's game addiction.

Okay, here is Rasiel's brother, Karu...

Name: Karu Kasaragi

Appearance:  http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u544/SodomIngaCV105/KaruKasaragi_zpsb38f2206.jpg

Power: Technopathy- Ability to manipulate technology. Manifested as a special form of electrical/telekinetic manipulation, allows interaction with machines, or even a psychic ability that allows for mental interface with computer data. Basically hack. This is how he controls Rasiel's collar. And Empathy...which allows him to read one's emotions.

Bio: Karu is Rasiel's brother, having to deal with her everyday. Karu is far more mature then her and actually acts his age. He usually gets things done easily, and he knows Rasiel far too well.

What happened to his father is that he was found on the side of the road, dead, he murdered himself. His father aborted Rasiel's and two younger siblings, behind their backs. Rasiel does not know of this. However, Karu just found this out.

Karu believes that her father's death is what caused Rasiel's game addiction.

Accepted!

I better have some way of making a basic weapon and shield early on if I'm going to survive.

I'll be sure you do.

Name: Luce Angelo

Appearance: Tan with very long, stringy dark-brown hair that runs straight down to his waist. Wears an elaborate black tuxedo with dress shoes and white gloves. Tall and skinny with neon-pink eyes.

Power: Aether- Strands of plasma (basically light) that he can manipulate however he wishes within 4 feet from him. The Aether is ridiculously hot and sharper than any solid blade.

Bio: Born and raised in Venice, Italy, Luce was the only child of a poor couple. When they learned of his natural mastery over Aether, they exploited him as a theatrical light-show until the family became very rich. Luce never was able to satisfy his abusive parents.

At least a bit over 2 hours from now by my estimates, though the time isn't set in stone.

I'll need some kind of water. So can I wake up near the shore.

I'll need some kind of water. So can I wake up near the shore.

Don't worry, in the beginning of the RP I'm going to set up the situation as best I can so people can make use of their powers.

Name: Luce Angelo

Appearance:Tan with very long, stringy dark-brown hair that runs straight down to his waist. Wears an elaborate black tuxedo with dress shoes and white gloves. Tall and skinny with neon-pink eyes.

Power:Aether- Strands of plasma (basically light) that he can manipulate however he wishes within 4 feet from him. The Aether is ridiculously hot and sharper than any solid blade.

Bio: Born and raisedin Venice, Italy, Luce was the only child of a poor couple. When they learned of his natural mastery over Aether, they exploited him as atheatrical light-show until the family became very rich. Luce never was able to satisfy his abusive parents.

Accepted!

Edited by MDSVeritas

Looks like another one MDSVeritas:

Name: Locke Stern

Appearance: (I´ll post the draw later on so... Here is a description of the character)

He´s tall with short black spiky hair, brown eyes. He´s wearing a red t-shirt and over it a blue jacket, brown belt and navy pants. On his left side of his belt, he´s holding a bag with drawing tools, and on the right side a blog.

Power: Pictomancy. What he draws will become real and under his command for a short period of time. This makes him an ability virtuous in some way... However this take a time to work out, so if he´s interrupted while drawing, he cannot use this. 

Bio: He´s a student of college, living on the east coast of USA. He´s good with machines, but his real passion is painting and draw. He´s cheerful and possitive on almost every event, however, this is a facade. As he lurks inside him, the sadness of his past are revealed on the objects that he draw. One day he discovered his ability of materialize things that he drew, using his free time to develop it. 

Looks like another one MDSVeritas:

Name: Locke Stern

Appearance: (I´ll post the draw later on so... Here is a description of the character)

He´s tall with short black spiky hair, brown eyes. He´s wearing a red t-shirt and over it a blue jacket, brown belt and navy pants. On his left side of his belt, he´s holding a bag with drawing tools, and on the right side a blog.

Power: Pictomancy. What he draws will become real and under his command for a short period of time. This makes him an ability virtuous in some way... However this take a time to work out, so if he´s interrupted while drawing, he cannot use this. 

Bio: He´s a student of college, living on the east coast of USA. He´s good with machines, but his real passion is painting and draw. He´s cheerful and possitive on almost every event, however, this is a facade. As he lurks inside him, the sadness of his past are revealed on the objects that he draw. One day he discovered his ability of materialize things that he drew, using his free time to develop it. 

Accepted, and you can begin the RP immediatly as I've edited your character into the scenario, see the link at the end of the last page.

Too late to join? It is quite late, and I'd have to catch up on the current scenario

Not at all too late. Create a character, and once it's approved I'll send you a full synopsis of the RP thus far and find a place to put you in.

I know this could be a drag and troublesome,but can i join this RP back?

Yep, were you looking to come back as your previous character? In that case PM me about how you'd like you re-enter and I'll make it so.

Yep, were you looking to come back as your previous character? In that case PM me about how you'd like you re-enter and I'll make it so.

Nah,the original one,but if you want new characters,i can make one.But,there's only one problem.....can you tell me what happen so far if it's alright to ask you?...