Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

The Experiment (Sign Ups)

Now I'm scared.

You should be. I wasn't in the rp where Isaac originated, but every other one when he's around, he tries to kill everyone and make out with 12-year-olds. Granted, that was slightly exaggerated, but you get my point.

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

You shouldbe. I wasn't in the rp where Isaac originated, but every other one when he's around, he tries to kill everyone and make out with 12-year-olds. Granted, that was slightly exaggerated, but you get my point.

I was in the first one T_T

MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER AND FIGHT ISAAC. 

But... But no one can replace Sikota... How 'bout a temporary guy working for Xi and he can be Isaac's first test but also mostly for the sake of getting to fight him?

Hm?

You heard me!

Oh you all know me.so well. I'll have you all dissected into bloody human sushi :)

I suddenly wish I hadn't signed up.

Name: Crow SX-I (Sikota Experiment One)

Appearence: Tall and lean. He has ratty black hair and he is dressed somewhat tight, all black clothes. He also has sickly yellow eyes. (Sikota had fangirl worthy yellow eyes, these ones are different. Get it memorized)

Power: Super Fast. Super Strong. He has a pair of pitch black, bird wings. The feathers can be launched as razor sharp projectiles.

Optional Bio: After seeing some of Sikota's exceptional skills. Xi promptly began a side project of replicating this worthy candidate. He was, however, unable to capture his more owl-like traits and Crow was born. After this failure, Xi realized that he needed to gather more information and the side-project was set even further to the side. And with Sikota now dead, it has halted altogether. Now, Crow roams the island freely, seeking a great battle.

I made this guy solely for the purpose of battling Isaac. He will probably end up dead either at his hands, or having reached an expiration date of some sort.

Whelp, time to run away screaming now...or am I too late for that?

Yep, too late. In any case, this rp has been made distinctly more insane. Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi