Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
MDSVeritas

The Experiment (Sign Ups)

I've noticed. But I've been thinking, since we're all pretty much the 'prominent' Roleplayers, we all pitch in together to make a new Roleplay that would rival the awesomeness this one was.

(Also, I miss your old picture. ;~;)

I'm flattered you consider me a "prominent" roleplayer.

Hi everyone.

Looks like everyone's been doing pretty well, so you all are thinking about thinking up another RP?

Well,since i've retired,i gotta reconsider and think about this.Safe some spot for me!  ^_^

Oh, MDS has returned! (You might've been here before, I dunno.)

But yeah, we're trying to make a new fantastical Roleplay...but not much has been thought up.

Edited by Silver Kuroi

I'd love to see any one of you make an awesome RP, and I've love to help out any of you if you need help with story setup or just another RPer to take part, I'd love to see one made by several people here too. All it takes is the first step.

BTW, if anyone was wondering why I haven't made another RP, it's just because I like to take pretty sizable breaks from RPs I invest a lot in, though I've been thinking up ideas pretty recently and might have a good RP idea down within a few weeks.

I'm not sure if Sikota will be returning to the site or not. I should email him and set a time to try and video-chat with him. I'll fill you guys in. Wait before starting anything.

It is clear that he will be returning to this site in August. We have been actually talking through private message here. He's on vacation right now and that is part of the reason why he is able to talk to us.