Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Oishii

Impressions of HD 1.5 ReMIX commericial recording event

The recording for the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX commercial has taken place and we have a collection of tweets by the participants. Although participants must keep the particulars of the recording session confidential, they do give impressions and a bit of insight about the day's events. A small selection of the many tweets gathered by FF-Reunion and translated by Oishii can be read below.

“On that day to keep everything running smoothly, we were each given time to write our recollections in less than 40 letters about a particular scene we were assigned to. After that, each of us were individually recorded giving our impressions.” (@mimi_alice00)“It seems like the scenes we wrote our recollections on differed depending on the group. My group had 16 people all together, with a scene of the lost memories in COM, and about number 14 from 358 Days.” (@mimi_alice00)“(Possible souvenirs) Denim strap, denim pouch, 1FM pen set, COM clear folder, you choice of clear folder, BBS clear folder, your choice of economic bag, choice of fan, 6 wristbands, special CD holder, 1.5 poster...”(@Noir_plus)“The question subject from KH1, COM, and Days each had one set topic, and had to write a within a certain limit of characters.” (@yossthan)“I heard that while watching the HD clips they wrote their impressions.” (@yossthan)“The KH commercial photo shoot must be kept confidential, but I enjoyed chatting peacefully with everyone ☆(*^^*) When returning, there was a lottery draw and everyone received separate KH goods! I received CD case with Sora and Roxas on it ♪” (@skyloveyuto)“The shoot is over!!! I got a clear folder that isn’t sold in stores!!” (@_SORA_9502)

Below are photos taken by participants of the souvenirs they received. Thanks to Moonlight Meow and @Noir_plus, @_SORA_9502, and @kakki_vivi for the photos.

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Wow. Those are some lucky fans that received those souvenirs. I want them, especially the Roxas wristband. Btw, the Topic is 1.4 HD Remix. :)

Does this mean Kingdom Hearts HD 14 REmix is confirmed? :O What will it have? 

*headesk* Thanks

(Note from Oishii: The photos will be available in the gallery when the Australians wake up :P

Haha. It fairness you did post this at about 6 AM. I'll upload them later when I do the big update.