Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you ever fallen asleep while playing a video game?

Have you ever fallen asleep while playing a video game?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever fallen asleep while playing a video game?

• Yes, I've fallen asleep while actively playing.
    • Yes, while waiting on a long cutscene or travel sequence.
    • Almost, I've come close to drifting off before.
    • Not really, if I'm too tired I turn off the game.
    • No, playing games keeps me wide awake.

The only games I've ever fallen asleep playing were FFX and Lord of the Rings The Third Age. Two turn-based RPGs and I had to fall asleep on the controller. Died both times :P

I loved the third age.....never beat it though :/If I'm tired I turn it off

Almost. When I was playing this game I just bought called Anno 2070. Bought it in the evening and played straight through without sleeping and stopped at around 9 AM.

Was a good game but wasn't sure why I played so much of it even if my computer can't barely handle it.

I'm surprised I stayed away for about 40 hours, but then I crashed later that evening at 8 PM.... 

Yes... Farrrrrr too many times.

The amount of playtime I've clocked up (or LOST, in a lot of cases...) is ridiculous.

Only on handhelds though. Unless I'm lying down while playing a console game, then I'll probably collapse from tiredness and drop the controller. :P

I have before. Usually what will happen is that i will be laying on the couch with my laptop on the stand playing some online MMO and eventually i will go fetch a pillow and lay my head on it and then i get a blanket then i start to pull the legs in and eventually the next thing i remember is me eather on the floor or waking up to fetch something in the fridge and see that the stove says 3 in the morning. 

Yes... Farrrrrr too many times.

The amount of playtime I've clocked up (or LOST, in a lot of cases...) is ridiculous.

Only on handhelds though. Unless I'm lying down while playing a console game, then I'll probably collapse from tiredness and drop the controller. :P

My aunt does this with Bejeweled.  She's got over 1500 hours on it because she falls asleep while playing.

One time I fell asleep playing EVE Online and lost my 1.3bil ISK space ship. 1.3 billion ISK is about equivalent to 30 USD so I was a bit pissed when I woke up. 

yep once playing thang ...  now a days  find it boring  ...  in that game you had to use it to lvl it up aka click to lvl up skills  like 90 mill times to get it to make lvl  and it was getting late and i just fell asleep doing it ...