Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

HD 2.5 ReMIX to contain Kingdom Hearts II, Birth by Sleep & coded?

Amen to that! Re: Coded was one of my least favorite games. And KH2 and BbS was definitely my favorite games in the series! i seriously can't imagine BbS from the PSP to the PS3!

So when does DDD come into play? 

Remains to be seen. As excited as I am for 1.5, I hope they officially announce 2.5 soon...that's when interviewers will inevitably ask them "what about the remaining game, 3D?".

Edited by Tetsujin

Posted Image

TGS is going to fun this year! HD KH2FM and BBS -- inject it straight into my veins...

I don't see KH3D not being in this bundle as being much of a problem, most if not all of what happened in it will probably be recapped in the beginning of KH3, so no worries. Besides, the game didn't even come out a year ago in Japan yet, an HD remaster is too soon for it, unless SE wants to cannibalize its sales.

I hated KH Re:Coded, so i really hope it doesn't become playable, and stays as cutscenes(Its the only Kh game ive ever hated, the others i love so much).

On the bright side, I FINALLY GET TO PLAY BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!!! :D I never got a PSP, but BBS looks so fun! IVE WANTED IT SO BADLY FOR YEARS!!! AND NOW WE'LL FINALLY GET IT(I mean, since we're getting 1.5 in US, Europe, and Austraila, its obvious we'll also get 2.5 after it comes out, i mean come on, its obvious, and no one's gonna deny it now that we're getting the previous remake) AND WHAT'S EVEN BETTER IS THAT ITS  THE Final Mix VERSION WITH THE EXTRA BOSSES AND SECRET EPISODE!!! :D IM WANTING THIS ONE EVEN MORE THAN 1.5(Except i want KHFM as much as BBSFM)

So KH2FM and BBSFM are gonna be remastered and Re:Coded will most likely be a short movie which sounds about right (BBS probably requires more work since it can't be a straight port considering they have to rework multiplayer and drastically increase the resolution).  My opinion on DDD is that your more likely to see a Re:DDD after KH3 (maybe with the inevitable KH3FM)

oh okay. i was guessing that they're not remastered. but hey, we might get some news for that.

3d as a remaster by itself? i doubt that...since it would remain awesome as it is with the 3ds. i mean, the touch screen reality shifts were very creative. and it would tkae the fun out of it all. so the first one you suggested would be more likely. and i think i heard somewhere about nomura going to remake 358/2 completely including gameplay after kh 3 is done...

No...he wanted to remake Days completely for 1.5 but decided not to because it would have delayed the release of the collection by a year

I hated KH Re:Coded, so i really hope it doesn't become playable, and stays as cutscenes(Its the only Kh game ive ever hated, the others i love so much).

On the bright side, I FINALLY GET TO PLAY BIRTH BY SLEEP!!!!! :D I never got a PSP, but BBS looks so fun! IVE WANTED IT SO BADLY FOR YEARS!!! AND NOW WE'LL FINALLY GET IT(I mean, since we're getting 1.5 in US, Europe, and Austraila, its obvious we'll also get 2.5 after it comes out, i mean come on, its obvious, and no one's gonna deny it now that we're getting the previous remake) AND WHAT'S EVEN BETTER IS THAT ITS THE Final Mix VERSION WITH THE EXTRA BOSSES AND SECRET EPISODE!!! :D IM WANTING THIS ONE EVEN MORE THAN 1.5(Except i want KHFM as much as BBSFM)

Yeah I never I got a PSP either but my brother did so I at least got to play it til I moved last year :)

So KH2FM and BBSFM are gonna be remastered and Re:Coded will most likely be a short movie which sounds about right (BBS probably requires more work since it can't be a straight port considering they have to rework multiplayer and drastically increase the resolution). My opinion on DDD is that your more likely to see a Re:DDD after KH3 (maybe with the inevitable KH3FM)

After these collections lets just hope that the final mixes don't go back to being Japanese only.... :/

To be honest I think that they would include it with KH3 like a couple of other games have (Dead Space 2 with Dead Space Extraction, Bioshock with Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed with Assassin's Creed Revelations, etc.)

I hope you're right so we don't have to wait for a Final Mix bundle to be localized.

Yeah I never I got a PSP either but my brother did so I at least got to play it til I moved last year :)After these collections lets just hope that the final mixes don't go back to being Japanese only.... :/

They probably will, and then we have to wait for a PS4 remaster collection for the next 3 main titles. <_<

Just 'cause the PS4 is being released at the end of this year, it doesn't make it certain that the PS3 will become a dead console o.O; Long after the PS3 came out, games were still being released on the PS2 like 2 or 3 years after. Same for PS1 and PS2. They only recently stopped manufacturing PS2 consoles. And isn't it like... 1 KH game a year?

Just 'cause the PS4 is being released at the end of this year, it doesn't make it certain that the PS3 will become a dead console o.O; Long after the PS3 came out, games were still being released on the PS2 like 2 or 3 years after. Same for PS1 and PS2. They only recently stopped manufacturing PS2 consoles. And isn't it like... 1 KH game a year?

Yeah it is but I don't think think that's possible anymore after kh 2.5 comes out....kh3 will take at least 2 years to make imo

Now the question is, which game will get the "Days theatre treatment"?BBS' gameplay is awesome, but coded's is just as cool. Still, what with the better graphics and whatnot, I'd bet BBS will be rereleased as playable (mostly due to, you know, Final Mix), while coded won't due to its reused worlds and will squeeze all of the (much lighter than BBS', anyway) story.Any news about a Vita port? Or a Wii U one?

Now the question is, which game will get the "Days theatre treatment"? BBS' gameplay is awesome, but coded's is just as cool. Still, what with the better graphics and whatnot, I'd bet BBS will be rereleased as playable (mostly due to, you know, Final Mix), while coded won't due to its reused worlds and will squeeze all of the (much lighter than BBS', anyway) story. Any news about a Vita port? Or a Wii U one?

I agree that re: coded would probably be just cutscenes if any of them are.

no news about any ports. It'll probably just be ps3 exclusive as with 1.5.

Yeah it is but I don't think think that's possible anymore after kh 2.5 comes out....kh3 will take at least 2 years to make imo

Yeah, I guess if that's the case then we will have to expect it on the ps4. Oh well I'm already saving up xD

just came to mind seeing there is a final mix for many kh games japan will be getting a double dose of kh3 and kh3fm i hope a kh3fm comes out around the world

okay kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix comes out 2013 then in 2014 kh2.5 but near the end of 2013 square enix will probably start on kh3 well a different team works on kh hd2.5 remix then late 2015 kh3 will be coming out probably exclusive to ps3 and ps4.

This was something that I knew would be done, mainly for these reasons.

• What would be the use of Nomura remastering KH1, ReCom and Days, if he didn't remaster the others?  It wouldn't make any sense.
  • Secondly, with Nomura's one KH game a year policy, I knew this would happen, so I expect to hear news of 2.5 right near November or December.  I'm counting on DChiuch and the staff team to dig more details, because this is the only site where I can find out KH related things as early as possible.
  • In anticipation of Kingdom Hearts 3, it's inevitable that Nomura will indeed make a 2.5  Bless the man's soul. xD

"I just need two more years to finish Kingdom Hearts 3."

"Fine. Then we're rereleasing all of the games in HD. Do you think the fans will be disappointed?"

NEVER.

No...he wanted to remake Days completely for 1.5 but decided not to because it would have delayed the release of the collection by a yearYeah I never I got a PSP either but my brother did so I at least got to play it til I moved last year :)After these collections lets just hope that the final mixes don't go back to being Japanese only.... :/

i knew that he did. but he didnt because it would take too long. but he did say that he would like to completely remake it after all the drama with versus XIII and kh3 was over

meaning 3.5 will have kh3D as well as 3, and the next spinoff game

why would there be a 3.5? you do know that this 1.5 and 2.5 is leading up to the big 3 for KIngdom hearts 3, right? after kh3 its probably going to end right there. 

i knew that he did. but he didnt because it would take too long. but he did say that he would like to completely remake it after all the drama with versus XIII and kh3 was over

Where did he say that he wants to remake it after the drama?