Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Silvia Kuroi

KH13 is almost like a dating site.

It's not a dating site. It's common for close communities to bring a few couples together. However the purpose of KH13 is not to find a match. At the end of the day it's still primarily a Kingdom Hearts Website. 

Yes, I know that; and I don't want this site to go that way, either.  Perhaps it's because this is the only forum I go on, and therefore do not have much experience with close communities and the such.

Well me and Schemer are like freaking siblings when it comes to here...

And I swear people are flirting with me *Yuno Gasai Moment*

However I already have a boyfriend whom I am wanting to dump *evil laughter*

And in this roleplay, mine and timothyg016's characters are like dating and are going to potentially get married (aww <3)

That^^ has caused us to like trust each other and bond with each other.

Timothy only lives like two counties away from me isn't that a little odd?

And so pretty much...I am crushing on him

But however I am breaking the Laws of Sodom...and I will have to turn into Yuno Gasai...

Yandere Sodom<3

One thing I've noticed recently is how many people have gotten together through KH13- often falling in love and what not. I find this amazing- that KH13 is such a close-knit community that we're comfortable enough to fall in love with one another- even if we're somewhat far apart. It's been happening quite a bit (Not that I mind, I find it rather sweet), and it really shows something.

So yeah, KH13 is nearly a dating site now.

But, congrats to you all that have fallen in love through KH13, hope it goes well for you all.

I haven't fallen in love.  :