Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiso

I need help. D;

Guys, I have this issue that I just have to address. There's this girl who keeps constantly sending me messages. They're not normal too. They're very suggestive and filled with heartfelt messages about her ever-growing love towards me. I get constant phone numbers thrown at me, and she's asking if she came down to Texas if she could meet me behind a Wal-Mart on a dark Sunday evening to "get to know each other better." She says she just wishes that she could see the real me, and not one of the photos she has on her walls and on her bedspreads and to get to know me on a whole new level. I'm serious!! D;

Her name is Skye and she's a nice person and all, but this really bothers me because I do not like dating other women. I'm strongly against it. She insists that I "drop my straight-ass lifestyle and make sweet love to her," but I feel so uncomfortable. I can't bring myself to tell her how much I don't want to go out with her. I need help. She's said that everyone she's spoken too has told her to go ahead and try to win my heart over, but it obviously isn't working and is impossible. I don't want to sound mean, but I really don't like her like that. o-o;; -- The thought of kissing her is like a nightmare. D8

How can I tell Skye that I would rather be friends and that I don't roll that way?

Well, I see a big problem here. I think if you raped her /just a little bit/ I think she'd see you're just TOO SEXY for her and will run off crying. Some people just can't handle the jandal y'know, I don't think shes got the "skill" it takes to master the mighty KaiSo.

i'm sorry kaiso. ): since i'm not into homosexual relationships (like you), i can't really help you with this.

but you should do what you said; just tell her that you want to be friends. i'm sure that if she really did love you like she says she does, she'd rather be friends than nothing at all. (:

i hope my advice helps you at least a little. :)

I'm trying my best, but Skye just insist that I'm in denial. But I for sure am not.

Emmeh, how will that help? D: -- It would just only make her think I really do like other girls, when I really like men.

Sooo confussingg. > A<;

People don't understand,when you show your feelings they can not be true,just an type of admiration or something like that,when they don't think before saying they are in the risk of loosing a friend,for something that wasn't even true.Can't you block her number from your cellphone?Mine does it.

I'm trying my best, but Skye just insist that I'm in denial. But I for sure am not.

Emmeh, how will that help? D: -- It would just only make her think I really do like other girls, when I really like men.

Sooo confussingg. > A<;

Well, it actually baffles her.

Like Jeny said - I'm not "in" on this homosexual stuff either.

Get a retraining order? Has she pulled any "moves" on you lately? Call the cops.

This Skye person sounds like a con-artist if I do say so myself. I bet it's really Danne in disguise trying to get in your pants.

Just say to her that you don't want anything,it's so simple,she knows that if you refuse she's going to loose your friendship,but it's what she gets by doing this.

Is it so difficult to understand?

I think for this mysterious Skye person, you should create a flying Gilbo's bird bomb. She'd probably be so intrigued by its Prussia-ness, she'd stare at it for hours if she could, until it goes BOOM!

There. Problem solved.

Oh, and one more thing. If you fail and somehow end up in her pants, say hi to Jesse McCartney for me, alright?

Sign in to follow this