VENROXAS

KHRecoded WHO WANTS CODED TO BE RELEASED OUT SIDE OF JAPAN

DO YOU WANT CODED TO BE RELEASED OUT SIDE OF JAPAN  

1 member has voted

1. 1. DO YOU WANT CODED TO BE RELEASED OUT SIDE OF JAPAN

• YES
    • NO

Meh... KH junkies.... Coded seemes like a unecicary pasrt in th kh.. story,

This is true except how it explains what happened to Malificent and Pete + the ending is also kind of important.

If i want to get the game ill need a PAL release and a new phone

WRITING IN ALL CAPS GETS ANNOYING! PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!

Anyway, the content is, in some way, shape, or form, going to be released in English. This doesn't mean that the game will be released in North America, but we will be seeing the content in English at some point.

maybe the next game will have sora receiving some sort of memories from his data form's experiences throughout the game, that might work

Well remeber he might make it for another system so we may have it. But it's not to important to the series.

what do you mean NOT IMPORTANT! this is quite important, well, actually, maybe not, but i believe it is, to a certain extent

If it was on a cell phone then I would probably not want it but if it was on something else like on the PSP or PS2 then I would want it

yeah, they need to put it on a system of course, but im starting to think that slowly but surely, the ps2's reign is coming to an end, they will probably make it for the psp or the ps3 if they use playstation, unless they make the ps2-TWO! hahaha, no,

If it was on a cell phone then I would probably not want it but if it was on something else like on the PSP or PS2 then I would want it

Nomura said years ago that there would be no more KH games for the PS2. I'd personally see coded most likely as a PSN game.

serieous it would be great,as long as they A) Get new sora VA.

B) But it on Wiiware.

c)2012 release with KH3 as a tenth anerversy deal)

i think it would be cool if they made coded for the xbox

Although it would be cool on xbox, so far other then 358/2 days, they've always been on Playstation systems, because they have a kind of deal thingy with playstation for that or something. so i doubt it.

serieous it would be great,as long as they A) Get new sora VA.

B) But it on Wiiware.

c)2012 release with KH3 as a tenth anerversy deal)

A)Why would they change Soras voice at this point?

B)Much more likely PSN, maybe a package with BBS...

C)What? Why wait 2 years, and what makes you think KH3 will be out by 2012 in the first place? Besides it seems like a bad business move for Square, and a bad idea for the plot if anything in the future games involves it.

i think it would be cool if they made coded for the xbox

Although it would be cool on xbox, so far other then 358/2 days, they've always been on Playstation systems, because they have a kind of deal thingy with playstation for that or something. so i doubt it.

Don't forget CoM.

And yeah, X-Box is the least likely console to get a Kingdom Hearts game, unless it's released like Final Fantasy XIII on both systems.