Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VENROXAS

KHRecoded WHO WANTS CODED TO BE RELEASED OUT SIDE OF JAPAN

DO YOU WANT CODED TO BE RELEASED OUT SIDE OF JAPAN  

1 member has voted

1. 1. DO YOU WANT CODED TO BE RELEASED OUT SIDE OF JAPAN

• YES
    • NO

Seriously. Get the damn brick off your caps lock.

And it's confirmed to be getting a release outside of Japan. We just don't know when or on what.

WRITING IN ALL CAPS GETS ANNOYING! PLEASE STOP DOING THIS!

Anyway, the content is, in some way, shape, or form, going to be released in English. This doesn't mean that the game will be released in North America, but we will be seeing the content in English at some point.

coded is actually very important to the series because it explains wat thank namine and we must free them from their torment in jiminys journal means (not to us to jiminy and co) and it also tells us exactly wat the letter says at the end of kh 2

hey wouldnt it be cool if mickey starred in one of the kh stories

I definitely would want coded here in the states. Mostly to get a different feel in gameplay. I would much rather have the game on the PS3, PSP, or the DS. I'm not much of a fan of many games being on a cell phone. How the game will be done is going to be interesting in the future.

@Topic Creator-Please quit using caps lock it is ANNOYING as heck. As for coded being released outside of the USA, I will gladly buy it as long as it is not released on one of the current gen consoles or handhelds. Unless Jiminy Cricket is going to appear in an extra cutscene in the Western version of BBS, this pretty much confirms coded will be released in NA in the future. If it is not released in North America, I am not going to be upset. Coded has the same worlds as KH1 and KH:COM, and the plot is nothing mind-blowing (I read the full story of coded). BBS looks so awesome, my mind is set on that game more than any upcoming KH game right now. If coded is released in North America, my guess is it will be released as a downloadable episodic PSP game. It's graphics are up to PSP standards, so the DS will be unable to handle it.

I definitely would want coded here in the states. Mostly to get a different feel in gameplay. I would much rather have the game on the PS3, PSP, or the DS. I'm not much of a fan of many games being on a cell phone. How the game will be done is going to be interesting in the future.

I agree with the fact that the game should be released for a system other than the mobile phone because I dislike playing games on the phone. I don't mind either way if it comes to the US or not. I mostly enjoy the game for its story and I've already seen the cutscenes of this game on YouTube. So, the choice is up to its creators.

I really want it released outside Japan, because I want to know how the gameplay works, and of course I want to know what the letter says and all that. What I'm hoping is that it will be put together with Birth By Sleep in some way, because we've had to wait such a darn long time for it, and that would make it actually worth the wait. One extra boss battle and bonus mini games or whatever don't quite cut it for me, not when I have to wait for EIGHT MONTHS after the Japan release.