Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Giginha

Text The lost planet

Here I go,trying to make a story again,as I can't make poetry I'll try to make a good story this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

In a completely different universe, in a world far away from ours.People lived in peace with the most different creatures,some humanoids,that looked like us,other looked like animals,and others that had appearences beiond imagination.

This planet was almost completely covered by water, because of that all the beings that lived there had adaptations for aquatic enviroments.

The planet was divided into tree continents,the name of the first was Naive,known by it's technology,Naive was the richiest of all.The second was named Tierra,most of it's population lived in rural areas or in little villages.And finally the third continent called Pandora,this was formed by cities and industrial areas.

The tree continents were the only part of the planet covered by land,the transport was made all by the water with things that looked like our boats.

Everything was normal in this peacefull planet till the day that the strange beings known as ROAT began to appear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like my chapters are getting longer. :P

Gi, you're mixing 2 of your RPs: Gaia The Lost Planet and World Wars and you created the name Naive after I suggested you to call it Nieve at World Wars.

However let me guess the name of one of the characters: is it Willian???

Ok,ok,I'll post now the first chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Iris was a 15 year old student,her life was normal,like many others Pandora's habitants,but one day all her life changed.

Strange creatures invaded the planet,it was a real disaster,they killed and slaved most of the habitants,but a little group survived and Iris was a part of that group.

Iris got out of an old abandoned house and looked around to see if there were any creatures near.As the place was empty,she ran to the pier,where some of the free people of the planet were hiding.When she got there she saw two guards at the entrance,slowly the young girl went through another passage where she used to go after school.

Paying attention to the guards Iris didn't see a root in her way and triped,the guards looked at her and pointed their guns.

Slowly Iris got up,and waited till the two guards were near her,fastly she attacked putting the two of them to the ground.

Guards came as soon as they saw Iris,the girl began to run to the pier to find a boat to escape.

When she got there,the boats were gone,and the guards were really near,without thinking twice Iris jumped into the cold water.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this can do for chapter one.

Well, I know of people that type it on OpenOffice or Microsoft first, so they can save it and copy/paste... that's how I'd recommend doing it. xD But you can do whatever you want. owo