Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
iEnrique

Kingdom Hearts III Worlds and speculation

Guest Lady Dreana

I personally would like to see a Lilo and Stitch world set in Hawaii with characters like Lilo, Nani, and David. And also a Tangled world! Also, if you can, try and guess what it would be called. Oh, and no spoilers on KH3D.

Would it be possible to put a Miyazaki movie in KH, perferably Spirited away and Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind?

I still wanna see pixar worlds

Saw this coming as soon as I saw the thread title.

Personally, I don't really care for Pixar in KH. Just seems off to me. I love Pixar, but not so much in KH.

Here's a list of Disney and Pixar films i would like to see future worlds based on:

Fun and Fancy Free.

The Sword in the Stone.

The Jungle Book.

Robin Hood.

The Rescuers.

The Great Mouse Detective.

Pocahontas.

The Emperor’s New Groove.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Treasure Planet.

Bedknobs and Broomsticks.

DuckTales the Movie: Treasure of the Lost Lamp.

A Goofy Movie.

Return to Never Land.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.

The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride.

The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea.

The Hunchback of Notre Dame II.

Toy Story.

A Bug’s Life.

Monsters, Inc.

The Incredibles.

WALL-E.

I personally would like to see a Lilo and Stitch world set in Hawaii with characters like Lilo, Nani, and David. And also a Tangled world! Also, if you can, try and guess what it would be called. Oh, and no spoilers on KH3D.

Well disney owns distribution rights to the following:

Star Wars

Chronicles of Narnia

It would be interesting to see this, but personally I think it would ruin the story,

Imagine Sora fighting Darth Vader

They both can call their weapons back lol. It will just be a Stick Fest.

Edited by StrongHeart

Three main Disney worlds I want to see in any future kingdom hearts game (kingdom hearts 3 which will be the last one i reckon)

Pocahontas

Toy story

The Jungle Book

Which reminds me I better start designing what pocahontas' world would look like for the competition I started (deadline July 1st 2012)

Edited by somedayhunchback

forget disney, put fullmetal alchemist in kh =D that would be so frickin awesome, i would buy every console just to play kh3 then!(i may end up on the streets some time after that,but it'll totally be worth it!)

Would it be possible to put a Miyazaki movie in KH, perferably Spirited away and Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind?

I love those movies, I'd love to see them in Kingdom Hearts.

Also a Lilo&Stitch hawaii world, rather than just Deep Space which is slightly bland. Anti-gravity was fun though.

Narnia would be nice, but I can't see that happening...

YES! especially Nausicaa, that was a cool movie, but the world should be based on the Manga not the movie.

didn`t we already get a Lilo and Stitch world in BBS?

The Lion King II Simba's Pride: Characters: Kiara, Kovu, Zira, Nuka, Vitani, Outsiders

The Little Mermaid II: Ariel, Eric, Melody, Triton, Sebastian, Flounder, Morgana, Undertow, Two Evil Rays (No Minigames)

Lady and the Tramp: Lady, tramp, Jock, Trusty, Siamse Cats,

Mary Poppins: Mary, Bert, Michael, Jane Mr. and Mrs. Banks

Icahbod/ Mr. Toad: Icahbod, Cyril Headless Horseman

Bambi: Bambi, Bambi's Mom, Thumper, Faline Great Prince of the forest, Friend Owl, Thumper's mom and sisters Flower, Ronno, Man, Man's Dogs Forest Animals Young Stags

Return to Neverland: Jane, Adult Wendy, Danny, Edward (Wendy's Husband), Peter and the Lost Boys, Tinker Bell, Hook, Smee, Pirate Crew, Tick-Tock Octopus

Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Christmas; Belle, Beast, Lumiere, Cosgworth, Mrs.Potts, Chip, Wardrobe, Angelique, Fife, Forte,

Pocahontas: Pocahantas, John Smith, Meeko, Flit, Percy, John Smith, Radcliffe, Wiggins, Powathan, Ketata, Kokocum, Thomas, Ben,Lon, Radcliffe's Men Powatan's Children and Family Nakoma

Hunchback of norte dame II: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Phoebus, Zephyr, Victor, Hugo, Laverene, Madeleine, Sarouch

Toy Story 3-Woody, Buzz, Jessie, Bullseye, Rex, Potato Heads, Green Alien trio, Hamm, Barbie, Slinky Dog, Andy (TS3) Mrs. Davis, Molly, Buttercup, Trixie, Pricklepants, Peas in a Pod, Dolly, Totoro, Chuckles, Bonnie, Bonnie's Mom, Lotso, Ken, Stretch, Sparks, Twitch, Big Baby, Chunk, Bookworm, Monkey, Jack in the box, Chatter Telephone Sarge,

Monsters Inc- Mike and Sully, Boo, Cillia, Waternoose, Fungus, Randall, Various Monsters, Smitty Needleman

A Bugs Life- Filk, Atta, The Queen,Throny, Cornelius, Dot, Mr.Soil, Dr.Flora, Francis, Tuck and Roll, Hemlich, Slim, Manny, Gyspy, Rosie,Dim, P.T Flea, Hopper, Molt, Thumper, Axel, Loco, Army of Grasshoppers

Finding Nemo-Nemo, Tad, Sheldon, Pearl, Mr.Ray, Crush, Squirt, Marlin, Nigel, Dory, Gil, Deb, Bloat, Bubbles, Jacques, Gurgle, Peach, Bruce, Anchor, Chum, Phillip

Sherman, Darla

The Incredibles: Mr.Incredible, Elastigirl, Violet, Dash, Frozone, Edna Mode, Mirage, Syndrome, Rick Decker, Mr. Humph

Cars- Lighting, Sally, Mater, Ramone, Flo, Doc Hudson, Gudio, Mack, Sarge, Luigi, Shreiff, The King, Chick Hicks

Meet The Robinsons-Lewis, Wilbur, Lizzie, Young Franny, Krucklehorn, Coach, Mr. willistein, stanley, Bowler Hat Guy, DOR-15, Carl, Bud, Fritz, Joe, Petunia, Tullah, Lazslo, Lefty, Spike, Dimitri, Art, Gaston, Cornelius, Franny, Frankie and the frogs, Tiny, Lucile Inventco Leader, Mildred

Ratatouille-Remy, Emile, Remy's Father, Git, The rat colony, Linguni, Colette, Skinner, Anto Ego, Horst, Lalo, Larousette, Mustafa, Health Inspector, Ambrister Minion, Talon

Pirates Of the Caribbean On Strangers Tides: Jack Sparrow, Gibbs, Angelica, Blackbeard, Barbossa, Jack's Pirate Crew

Enchanted: Giselle, Edward, Robert,Nancy, Pip, Morgan, Nathanieal, Narissa, Sam

High School Musical(Minigame Singing): Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, Ryan, Taylor, Chad, Kelsi, Mrs. Darbus, Mr.Bolton, Zeke, Jason,

Brother Bear- Kenai, Sitka, Denahi, Koda, Rutt, Tuke Villagers

Dumbo- Dumbo, Mrs.Jumbo, Timothy, Jim Crow and his Bros, Ringmaster, Clowns

101 dalmatians- Pongo, Pedrita, 101 dalamtians, Anita, Roger, Nanny, Cruella, Jasper, Horace

The Jungle Book- Mowgli, Baloo, Bagheera,Shanti, King Louie and His Monkeys, The Four Vultures, Shere Khan, Kaa, Hathi and The Jungle Patrol

Sword In The Stone- Wart, Archedmieds, Merlin, Sir Kay, Kay's father, Madam Mim

Robin Hood- Robin Hood, Little John, Maid Marian, Lady Cluck, Skippy and His Mom and Friends, Sheriff Of Nothiagaham, Sir Hiss, Prince John and His Army, Nutsy and Trigger

Black Cauldron- Taran, Eliwonyn, Gurgi, Flwedder Flam, Hen Wen, Dallben, The Witches of Morva, Horned King, Creeper

Atlantis- Milo, Kida, Whitmore, Helga, Roukke, Moilere, Vinny, Sweet, Audrey, Packer, The King of Atlantis

Treasure Planet- Jim, Mrs. Hawkins, Delbert, Amelia, Long John Sliver, Scroop, Morph, John Sliver's Crew, Mr.Arrow, B.E.N

Home On The Range- Maggie, Mrs.Calloway, Grace, Buck, Lucky Jack,Jeb,Sam, Wesley,Junior, Rusty, Audrey, The Willie Brothers,Annie, Aladema Slim, Rico, Pearl

Oliver and Company- Oliver, Dodger, Tito, Einstein, Francis, Rita, Jenny, friendin, Winston, Georgette, Sykes, Roscoe, Desoto

Haunted Mansion- Jim evers and the evers, Madame Leotea, Mr. Gracey, Ramsley, Emma, Erza, The Singing Busts,

Chicken Little- Chicken Little, Abby Mallard, Runt, Fish Out of Water, Buck Cluck, Foxy Loxy, Goosey Loosey, Kirby, Kirby's Parents

The Wild- Benny, Samson, Ryan, Bridgit, Larry, Nigel, Two Crocodiles from the sewers, Kazar and the wildebeests

Rescurers- Bianca, Bernard, The president of Rescue Aid Society, Penny, Medusa, Snoops, Brutus, Nero

Narnia The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe- Peter, Susan, Edmund, Lucy, Tumnus, Mr and Mrs. Beaver, Father Christmas, The Wolves, Fox, Gryphon, Oerius, Aslan, White Witch, White Witch's Army, Ginnarrbak

Wall-E- Wall-E, EVE, MO, Captain, SHellby, John, Mary

Bolt- Bolt, Penny, Mittens, Rhino, Dr. Calico

Up- Carl, Russell, Kevin, Dug, Muntz, Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Army of Dogs

G-Force- Darwin, Juarez, Blaster, Speckles, Ben, Marcie, Hurley, Buckey, Leonard Saber

Princess and the frog- Tiana, Naveen, Louis, Ray, Eudora, Charlotte, Charlotte's Big Daddy,Mama Odie, Lawerence, Dr.Facilier, Friends on the Other Side, Reggie, Darnell, Two Fingers

Tangled- Rapunzel, Flynn Rider, Maximus, Pascal, The Guards of cornea castle, Hook Hands and his men.

Alice In wonderland- Cast of 2010 alice in wonderland

The Sorcerer's Appeartance- Baltahzar,Dave, Becky,Maxim,Dave,Sun Lok

The Muppets- Kermit, Gonzo, Miss Piggy, Walter, Gary, Mary, Fozzie Bear, Beaker, Honeydew, Staler, Waldorf, Rizzo, Swedish Chef, Rowlf, Dr.Teeth, Pepe, Bobo, Llyod, Camilla, Scooter, Janice, Sweetums, Lew Zeland, Link Sam Eagle, Marvin Smuggs, Zoot, Beuaguard, Mahna Mahna, The Moopets (Miss Poogy, Foozie, Kermoot, Janooce, Roowlf), Tex Richman.

John Carter- John Carter, Princess Dejah of mars, Taras, Taj, Matai, Tardos, Sab, Kantos, Colonel Powell, Sarkoja, Edgar Rice Broughs

The Avengers- Iron Man, Nick Fury, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Black Widow, Hawkeye, LOKI, Maria Hill

Brave- Merida,Fergus,Elinor, Idoris Macguffin, Mactionsh, Dingwell, Wise Women

YES! especially Nausicaa, that was a cool movie, but the world should be based on the Manga not the movie.

didn`t we already get a Lilo and Stitch world in BBS?

I said one set in Hawaii. Deep Space didn't include Lilo, Nani, David, etc. And Lilo was one of my favorite characters.

I said one set in Hawaii. Deep Space didn't include Lilo, Nani, David, etc. And Lilo was one of my favorite characters.

yeah okay, but it`s not like i said i wouldn`t like that! infact i think that`s a cool idea!

Having seen some of the other ideas on here, I'd also like worlds of Bolt, Oliver and Company, Black Cauldron, Meet The Robinsons, Lady and the Tramp, Bambi and WALL•E. xP I loved those movies.

Edited by Xalaru