Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
iEnrique

Kingdom Hearts III Worlds and speculation

Hence why both Aladdin and the King of Thieves and Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas will most certainly appear.

I believe the Aladdin one is correct, but since the beast became human at the credits of KH2, I'm not so sure that they're going to follow a storyline there.

Agrabah, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, Castle Oblivion (Maybe only cutscenes), Neverland, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands, Castle Of Dreams, 101 Dalmations world and possibly Destiny Islands. Probably some other worlds too, I just don't know alot of Disney films lol, only the big ones.

There are no certainties with Kingdom Hearts.

He means worlds that, without a doubt, will be in the game

Just getting the obvious ones that will appear out of the way:

Yen Sid's Tower (Riku is there and so is...)

Radiant Gardens (Leon and Co., the apprentices)

Disney Castle (playability, debatable. Definitely in a cutscene)

Destiny Islands (Maybe not playable, but definitely something)

Keyblade Graveyard (not a positive, but all clues lead to it)

Would make a lot of sense:

Twilight Town (Important Locale, especially for Roxas)

Traverse Town (It's back now, right?)

Halloween Town (KH1 and KH2)

Land of Departure/Castle Oblivion (Ventus, and an unfinished storyline)

Olympus Coliseum (Only missing from 3D)

Atlantica (Eh, debatable)

7 Princesses's Kingdoms (Destiny Islands included.)

That already makes 16/17 worlds. Add another two or so b/c it wouldn't make sense if there were no new worlds. This game will either be massive, or some of the "obvious" ones will be cut. I think the Princess Worlds may be most likely to be cut, minus Kairi and Jasmine's (as Agrabah has been in every KH main game). Halloween Town and Atlantica may not survive.

And hatok is right- nothing is certain.

Edited by XIIISwords

Treasure Planet and Atlantis(Even though Atlantic is in both Kh 1 and 2)

Well...I hope they appear in Kh 3 xD

Edited by HeiTheFlamingRamen

Agrabah, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, Castle Oblivion (Maybe only cutscenes), Neverland, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands, Castle Of Dreams, 101 Dalmations world and possibly Destiny Islands. Probably some other worlds too, I just don't know alot of Disney films lol, only the big ones.

He means worlds that, without a doubt, will be in the game

There is no way to say, though. Remember when Atlantica was 'guaranteed' to be in BBS?

i want treasure planet, the mighty ducks cartoon version, Atlantis the lost empire, finding nemo, Lion king 2, cars, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Phineas & Ferb worlds in KH 3

Butt world

Couch world

Possibly floor world

Butt and Couch worlds would probably combine to create a massively comfortable plane. Floor world and Couch world are obviously joined at the hip (or should I say legs) and Butt world continues to alternate between the two. Feet and Friends worlds often come for short visits, but Butt world is a jerk and scares them away after a while

There is no way to say, though. Remember when Atlantica was 'guaranteed' to be in BBS?

It was? I never heard news. But I hated that world especially in KH2. But the Ultima Weapon was worth it lol

I believe the Aladdin one is correct, but since the beast became human at the credits of KH2, I'm not so sure that they're going to follow a storyline there.

Oh yeah true but remembering the Sleeping Worlds, im sure Tetsuya Nomura will come up with something.

It was? I never heard news. But I hated that world especially in KH2. But the Ultima Weapon was worth it lol

People speculated that since King Triton implied knowing about the keyblade and meeting past keyblade wielders that it would be a guaranteed world. Just like people are saying 'OMG all the princesses worlds are returning' when it is fairly obvious than some worlds will not reappear, specifically Aladdin (just because it has been in 80% of the games so far......... and Nomura said he would like to not repeat worlds as heavily as he has in the past...)

People speculated that since King Triton implied knowing about the keyblade and meeting past keyblade wielders that it would be a guaranteed world. Just like people are saying 'OMG all the princesses worlds are returning' when it is fairly obvious than some worlds will not reappear, specifically Aladdin (just because it has been in 80% of the games so far......... and Nomura said he would like to not repeat worlds as heavily as he has in the past...)

there are some that are kind of necessary... such as the world that never was. radiant garden, realm of darkness to get aqua there are plenty of them that just have to be there to complete the games story

there are some that are kind of necessary... such as the world that never was. radiant garden, realm of darkness to get aqua there are plenty of them that just have to be there to complete the games story

Hahaha true..... The original worlds are guaranteed essentially but Disney worlds that have been used 4 or more times should be retired permanently unless they can do something that is fresh within the canon of the source material (like Monstro in 3D). Castle Oblivion and RoD are the two that are most certain, followed by Radiant Garden and TWTNW...

I would love to see Camelot (Sword/Stone) Seonee Jungle (Jungle Book) Sherwood Forest (Robin Hood) and I think they should combine St.Canard (DarkWing Duck) and DuckBurg (DuckTales) as one world

Because I felt that DuckBurg/Canard were sorta neighboring towns and to see Scrooge McDuck interact with DarkWing would be awesome

Playable:

Traverse Town

Hollow Bastion

Christmas Town

Quite possible another world with Pinnochio

Atlantica (Like KH)

Oylumpus Coliseum

Agrabah

Lion King 2 World

Optional:

100 Oak Acre

The Fox and the Hound World or Something

Maybes:

Stitch's World

Destiny Islands

Maybe only Cutscenes:

Castle Oblivion

Destiny Islands

Deep Jungle

Twilight Town

Hahaha true..... The original worlds are guaranteed essentially but Disney worlds that have been used 4 or more times should be retired permanently unless they can do something that is fresh within the canon of the source material (like Monstro in 3D). Castle Oblivion and RoD are the two that are most certain, followed by Radiant Garden and TWTNW...

the keyblade graveyard maybe? i would like to see a sword in the stone world, a black cauldron world, a robin hood world. another pirates of the carribean world and more. i wish they could continue with tron because ive liked the tron world, i also would love for them to do another nightmare before christmas world but i dont think its going to happen

the keyblade graveyard maybe? i would like to see a sword in the stone world, a black cauldron world, a robin hood world. another pirates of the carribean world and more. i wish they could continue with tron because ive liked the tron world, i also would love for them to do another nightmare before christmas world but i dont think its going to happen

Yeah, of course xD I haven't played BBS so I always forget that world xD The Nightmare before Christmas would be one of the only excessively used words that could be reused, simply because Christmas town has only been in 2 (and its one of my favourite Disney worlds). Another Tim Burton film that would be cool is The Corpse Bride but Disney doesn't own the rights to that so oh-well... They could possibly do an Alice in Wonderland world based off the 2010 film. They could do a Pirates of the Caribbean film based off the latest one (only because the plot is too convoluted in the two sequels xD) and it wouldn't be terrible. Another Fantasia world is possible just because they said they were going to do one based off Fantasia 2000. I think they will re-use all the handheld exclusive worlds (such as from BBS and 3D) just because they haven't been used more than once and some people haven't played all the titles... (including me)

Yeah, of course xD I haven't played BBS so I always forget that world xD The Nightmare before Christmas would be one of the only excessively used words that could be reused, simply because Christmas town has only been in 2 (and its one of my favourite Disney worlds). Another Tim Burton film that would be cool is The Corpse Bride but Disney doesn't own the rights to that so oh-well... They could possibly do an Alice in Wonderland world based off the 2010 film. They could do a Pirates of the Caribbean film based off the latest one (only because the plot is too convoluted in the two sequels xD) and it wouldn't be terrible. Another Fantasia world is possible just because they said they were going to do one based off Fantasia 2000. I think they will re-use all the handheld exclusive worlds (such as from BBS and 3D) just because they haven't been used more than once and some people haven't played all the titles... (including me)

yeah i still havent finished bbs since it got split into three stories it was hard to beat it all. especially considering the last one i went through is aqua and im not a huge aqua fan i beat through terras in a hurry though still think the end of kh3 should be an epic one on one terra vs. xehanort tons of reaction commands and stages it would be legit