Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Secret Boss Ideas For Kingdom Hearts 3!

Hey guys, I've been thinking a lot about this, and as you know that I am one who loves to fight secret bosses in Kingdom Hearts games, I have some ideas for secret bosses for Kingdom Hearts 3!  And obviously Square will probably pull off something epic, although Julius was a big letdown for me.  Anyways here's some of my ideas:

• If there were to be a new enemy in Kingdom Hearts 3, I would like a secret boss of that new species, perhaps a giant spear or chain flail wielding enemy with powers of darkness and probably as big as a Darkside.
  • In terms of a Final Fantasy character, it would be cool if one could face off against Vincent Valentine.  The dude is so epic, and I would love to have a battle with him.  It would be pretty neat, considering that he's quite an agile fighter.
  • Considering if a Heartless would be a secret boss, I'd like for it to be a cool and menacing Heartless with a sword and a large cape, and perhaps some dragon armor.  Or maybe some creepy ghostly type of Heartless like the Phantom from Kingdom Hearts 1?
  • Perhaps maybe even a Lingering Sentiment of a remnant of The Keyblade War.  It would be pretty badass.

Anyways, that's what I think.  What possible secret boss ideas do you have?  If you have any, feel free to share them. :P

• In terms of a Final Fantasy character, it would be cool if one could face off against Vincent Valentine.  The dude is so epic, and I would love to have a battle with him.  It would be pretty neat, considering that he's quite an agile fighter.
  •  

Favorite idea out of these personally. I hope we actually get a secret boss for each species of enemy. Heartless, nobody, dream eater, unversed and a new one if they add anything.

I feel like I may be the only one who wants a huge Jecht from FFX but that would be amazing. Also I think that there should be optional bosses that are summons like in FF games.

Disney-wise I would love to see a Dark Mickey. I don't recall ever fighting Mickey so I would love this. Same for Donald and Goofy.

Nomura in a tux using a keyblade

I can see it now...

Troll-Mura

Health:You'll have to wait and find out

Special Attacks:Confusion, Trolling To The MAX, Throwing Cool Character Art

Special Abilities: Long Game Developement, Making Fans Wait

Battle Quote: "I'll Leave That Up To Your Imagination"

Reward for beating Troll-Mura: An Anouncement of the Announcement of the Teaser to the Annoncement Trailer of KHIII

Sephiroth He's been in both main title games as an extra boss, so why not in KH3? 

Also, LIGHTNING.

Also, another enemy from the next KH saga. And Gilgamesh too.

Or maybe Sora could fight VANITAS. Sora vs Vanitas(Or EVIL SORA)

Following the Julius example  (Disney works that wouldn't make good worlds but offer great boss potential):

-The Headless Horseman

-The smoke monster from Lost

-Big Bad Wolf

Hey guys, I've been thinking a lot about this, and as you know that I am one who loves to fight secret bosses in Kingdom Hearts games, I have some ideas for secret bosses for Kingdom Hearts 3!  And obviously Square will probably pull off something epic, although Julius was a big letdown for me.  Anyways here's some of my ideas:

• If there were to be a new enemy in Kingdom Hearts 3, I would like a secret boss of that new species, perhaps a giant spear or chain flail wielding enemy with powers of darkness and probably as big as a Darkside.
  • Considering if a Heartless would be a secret boss, I'd like for it to be a cool and menacing Heartless with a sword and a large cape, and perhaps some dragon armor.  Or maybe some creepy ghostly type of Heartless like the Phantom from Kingdom Hearts 1?
  • Perhaps maybe even a Lingering Sentiment of a remnant of The Keyblade War.  It would be pretty badass.

Anyways, that's what I think.  What possible secret boss ideas do you have?  If you have any, feel free to share them. :P

I like the idea of a lingering spirit of someone from the Keyblade War, but the secret boss will probably be the next enemy in the next saga.

Edited by KingdomHearts3

Yes to these two!

We have a shit ton of threads already discussing this...

Gilgamesh, a return visit from Sepiroth, Omega Weapon, Ultima Weapon, a Tonberry would be amazingly fantastic as a sort of joke.

A secret boss like Mysterious Figure or Lingering asentiment, to allude towards the next saga.

Edited by RoxSoxKH