Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

TV The Legend of Korra

Dat ending. Mixed feelings atm, but overall it was great. I'm already having predictions on what the next season might be about due to the ending.

I'm thinking book 3 will be about reconnecting with her past lives :)

Hmm.. So if Korra lost connection to her past lives, does that mean the next avatar won't have access to their past lives as well? Expect for Korra? Maybe it's to early to think about this, but I've been curious about it for a while.

Korra is A horrible avatar. And a horrible fighter as well. She could have easily evoided the removal of Rava with simple techniques, per example, shoot firebending at the water and evaporate it, or call on another Avatar's experience to aid her or use some firetrucking common sense.

Korra is A horrible avatar. And a horrible fighter as well. She could have easily evoided the removal of Rava with simple techniques, per example, shoot firebending at the water and evaporate it, or call on another Avatar's experience to aid her or use some firetrucking common sense.

They can only guide her not physically help her. And she is getting help from Raava. 

She is an amazing fighter but she is kind of a brat most of the times. Thats why I love her, she doesn't need to be all perfect, plus its different from Aang which makes me enjoy it more. 

They can only guide her not physically help her. And she is getting help from Raava. 

She is an amazing fighter but she is kind of a brat most of the times. Thats why I love her, she doesn't need to be all perfect, plus its different from Aang which makes me enjoy it more. 

The guides could tell her techniques they used to help them, and that's my meaning when I said she could have had help from a past life. They're experience should have been enough to take Unulock down. And Rava can only help so much.

And she'ss suppose to be a great fighter, but she's not. She uses only her instinct, and never looks ahead of a fight or uses all her experience till the end, and even then she requires help to beat her main enemy.

Sure the others took out the battlements of the Firenation, but Aang could have done this as well if need be, and he only had a little experience with the four elements. Korra has far more, yet she got destroyed, absolutely DECIMATED in the first fight. Sure, Dark Avatar, but fact is she had far more fighting experience with every element, he had one element and nearly tore her down. Her fighting skills are sub-par at best. If she was limited to one kind of Bending, and no Avatar state even Bolin could take her out.

Previous avatar's have done more with less. I see technical errors in her stances, position, speed, technique that basic Martial Artists would see, as bendig is based off of different forms of martial arts anyway. I don't care if she's perfect, but come on, her experience alone speaks in volumes where she should be, but look at her now: nearly killed, lost Rava for a while, and all the previous connections permanently probably, and barely saving the world. Had Tenzin not been there, she would never had defeated Unulock. From a personality aspect, I love Korra, she's fun, cool, energetic, hot-headed and stubborn, and that makes her a good character, but her skills as a bender and ad the Avatar are sub-par.

I'm sooooo in love with The Legend of Korra

I've been a fan of Avatar The Last Airbender(not the movie.....the show) but I couldn't keep up with it on Nickolodean and I felt frustrated when I found out it was finished before I even watch the last bookseason of it

And so when The Legend of Korra came out...I decided to watch every episode I can find whether on youtube or by downloading them

And oooh boy I LOVE IT

The characters are great,the animation is beautiful and the soundtrack is just as good as before

And while I prefer Aang over Korra anyday,The Legend if Korra is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen

Also

NOTE:Please avoid the discussion of this being a TV showanimecartoonwhatever because that doesn't matter,and don't call me a weeaboo like what happened last time I talked about Avatar

Edited by DragonMaster

Well, I'm more of a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I truly believe it is better, in nearly all aspects. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch The Legend Of Korra, but in my opinion, The Last Airbender is better. And, they still heir both shows. Depending on the time zone. Usually Six episodes of each are displayed each day.

That finale in Book 2 of Korra was just outstanding. While Korra has nothing on the Legend of Aang it is still a fantastic show.

Have you read the comics The Promise & The Search? They are stories set directly after the end of Aang's series. Apparently they are stories that were pitched to Nickelodeon as specials but Nickelodeon didn't want to do them so they made them in to a comic series. I believe there is another one coming this year but I can't remember what it is called.

Well, I'm more of a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender. I truly believe it is better, in nearly all aspects. Don't get me wrong, I like to watch The Legend Of Korra, but in my opinion, The Last Airbender is better. And, they still heir both shows. Depending on the time zone. Usually Six episodes of each are displayed each day.

I too prefer the legend of Aang over Korra,but the Legend of Korra is still fantastic

I agree. Also, if you haven't seen all of Airbender, just be sure to check it out. They usually display both Korra, and Aang episodes at the following times:

Morning's:

Avatar: The Last Airbender 6:00 AM- 7:00 AM EST

Avatar: The Legend Of Korra 7:00 AM- 8:00 AM EST

Afternoons:

Avatar: The last Airbender 5:30 PM-6:30 PM EST

Avatar The Legend Of Korra 6:30 PM- 7:30 PM EST

Nighttime/Early Morning

Avatar: The Last Airbender 2:00 AM-3:30 AM EST

Avatar: The Legend Of Korra 3:30 AM-5:00 AM EST

NOTE: This is the usual time slots for the Network, entitled Nick Toons.

As far as Nickelodeon goes, I'm not sure :/

The Legend of Korra is quite good but I too have to agree that Avatar: The Last Airbender was better in most aspects. TLoK has a lot better animation and a better soundtrack than ATLA, but the characters and story telling isn't as good. Book 1 of The Legend of Korra was well done, but Book 2 -- although having an interesting and cool story -- was horrible told and structured.

We finally get to see Zuko?  That was not cool what they did back in book 2 with Korra going to the fire nation and ending with that cliffhanger.

So... Who wouuld suspect that the Episodes 3-6 from season 3 were leaked thanks to Nickelodeon MExico. (Yes! In spanish...) I am sooooooooooooo spiled ... but now the wait will kill me... xD 

Okay for starters I'm very excited about Legend of Korrra, because is one of my favorite shows on TV and on Nickelodeon. Now according to IGN, Legend of Korra Book 3 will be on Nick next week on Friday June 27, 2014. As much as I'm excited for this but my main problem with the release date is why release on June 27, the same day when Transformers Age of Extinction is going to be release? Do you guys think it was a smart idea for Nickelodeon to release one of there best shows on the day when the new Transformer movie comes? Or you think it was stupid idea? In my opinion I think it was a stupid because everyone knows that the new Transformers movie will crowded, and everyone is going to see this movie because of the Autobots, Lockdown, and Grimlock and the Dinobots. I mean look at Book 2 Spirits, Books 2 had very low ratings compare to Book 1 and I like Book 2 than Book 1. I think Nickelodeon should of waited after the release of Transformer Age of Extinction. What do guys think?