Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Villi1997

How Assassins Creed changed my view on the world

In 2012-ish i started becoming interested in this particular series and i started playing the series in order earlier this year, and ever since, it changed my view on the world, all the philosophical thoughts i still wonder if the game series actually happened.

Edited by Villi1997

I tooo. I think the firetruck,the parents sucks, and the Zelda video same awesome :3

oh yes I totally agree with you xD and especially pen15  xDD  I super duper hyper love smosh :3 they're just amazing. :3

In 2012-ish i started becoming interested in this particular series and i started playing the series in order earlier this year, and ever since, it changed my view on the world, all the philosophical thoughts i still wonder if the game series actually happened.

When U want more, buy the AC novels too. I heard that books awesome.

oh yes I totally agree with you xD and especially pen15  xDD  I super duper hyper love smosh :3 they're just amazing. :3

I too. amaaaazing. See just the Slendertubbies xD

When U want more, buy the AC novels too. I heard that books awesome.

I too. amaaaazing. See just the Slendertubbies xD

LOL! XDDDDD awww so cute....xDD

I had always a philosophical way of thinking, but Assassins Creed changed my interests in History much. I know there were Assassins in History and it is said that even an Auditore Family which was part of the Assassins existed, because the name Auditore was very common in that time. It's really interesting 0: