Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

Who here is.......

I'd like to go (seeing as I've never been to any Disneyworld/land/park), but I don't live in the states (so it's not within driving distance) and I feel at my age I'd be too old for it.  

I've been to Disneyworld plenty of times, but never Disneyland.  I've heard Disneyworld is bigger/more exciting, though.

I'd like to go (seeing as I've never been to any Disneyworld/land/park), but I don't live in the states (so it's not within driving distance) and I feel at my age I'd be too old for it.  

One can never be too old for Disney. ;)  Didn't you know couples go to Disneyworld for their honeymoon?

I'm going in May and in the summer since I live close by there and have annual passes :D.

One's never to old for it. I've seen a lot of grown ups go by themselves to Disneyland. Edited by No. i