Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Weiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERA!

;̷̠̭̻̳͈͍ͮͫ͐͆͊́̍ͬͤͭ̌ͥͩ̆-̢̭̱̘͕̺̙͌̐̈́ͭͬ́̐͑̈́͘̕͠;̢̽̊͊̅̆̌҉҉̷̩͍̞̰̗͚̞̘̪̹͚̺͈̰̲̜̻͝ͅͅ
̨̡͇̥͕̣̮̳͙̘̼̥̮̬̮͙̹̳̝̥ͤ̍ͮ̇̌͑ͪ̐̓ͪ́̒͊͘̕͞ ̢͎̱̞̭͔̺͔̅ͧ̽̈͗͑̽ͦ̽̌͂͟͢
̴̨̡̗̰͇̟͖̟͖̲̬̱͕̜̖̳̣̖͔̭̿ͬͫ́͡ͅi̴̲̝̞̫̦̳̣̩̣͍̟̖̖͒ͬ̎̇̒ͦ͂ͩ͑͗̑̽ͯ̐̐ͪ͋̕ ͋̄͊ͯͧ̂ͪͭͦ͂̏̚͏̴͜͏͓͍͎͉̼̞̯̞͎̻̯͔̣̻̞̬̦̼̗f̴̧̡̮͓̘͖̙͙̜̱̻͗̒ͪ̾͂̿͋ͣ̅́ͫ̅ͪe͆̓̌̎̌̉́̏̓́̚҉̨̛͙̪͚̖̹̱͇͉̻͚̭̮͉̻͈̪e̴̸̛ͤ̿͒ͭ̓͌͏̩̰͚̘̺͜ͅl̵͕̗̪̩͔͔̹̓̔̈́ͧͦ̔̎ͥ̐ͥ͗̃͊̾̿̓̌̿ͫ͜͡͡͠ ̧̨̫̯̮̩̟͖̟̭̺̤̝̏̈ͬ̈́̉̎̈ͧͬ͢͡͠ͅs̷̸̨̲͔͎̰̙̺̻͓̰͑ͩ͗̋ͬ̆̄̔͑̄̎ͩ͟͟ͅͅó̶̷͈̻͖̦̲̋̊̉̀̈̀͟͟ ̴̡̭̯̦̝̫̱̙̤̻͉̏͐ͭ̌ͣ̂ͪͅͅͅl̸̨̡͈̰̞̥̮͕̘̰̲͉̟̲͎͛͑̑̓ͬͭͥͤ͑̃ͬ̌̌͒ͪ̓́̚ó̧̊̄͊ͩ͟͝͏͈͎̫͉vͥ̏̈́̊̔́̿̓͊̆̓͛̈́̉͋ͭ͘͏̖̖͚̱̦̫̱͉̻̰͎̳̯̰̲͍̬̰e̶̡̟̲̱͎ͤ̅̏̓̚ḑ̶͈̘̯̖̙̦̲̙̺̽ͦͩ̎̀̂̎ͅ
ͤ̐͋̍̚҉̧̣͍̖̪w̧̡͚͇̝͇̦͙̬̩̺͔͓̅ͯͦ̋̓ͪ̆ͤͨ̓ͣ͂̌̏ͮ͘͜͞e͇̗̳̬͙͙̅ͬ̑̔ͮͮ̉̈̃̑̒ͧͣͭ̅̑͆̆̚͠ͅͅiͫ̐̾ͤ̐̑̀̐̓ͤͮͮ͛̀͠͏̸̼͕̩̹̼̲͕̼͍͖̝͈ͅs͎̗͚͕̖̩͚̼̤̩̹̳̮̟̣͖̝̟ͪ̐ͪ̓ͯ̾͐̑͆ͮ͐͐̒̚͝ͅs͇͓̥͓̝̘͍̒͌͐̓́͠ͅ
̦͎̯̗͍͍͎̯̪̀̓͂̇ͬͧͦ͛́́͝͠ͅ ̠͖̣̹̖̣̟̫͚͙͎͎͖̉̄͐̆ͭͤ͒͑͟͠͞ͅ
̛̛̿̀͒̂̾͐̉̾̚͡͏̟̙̘̰͓̟͓͎̫͔͚̞̼̟w̵̧͙̞̤͖̖̖͍͇̩̝̝̃̂͋̑ͪ͗̎͋̾͡e̡̘͙̪̭̰̮̭͈̙͚͖̩̤̝ͪ͑ͩ̂ͫ̀̉ͪͅ ̢̳̘̺̼̣̲̙̹̦̹̾ͬ͑̅̑̓̋̑͘͞n̴̴̡͙̩̠̱̠̟͈͚̰̱̎ͬ͑͐͋͌͆̄e̸̴̢̗̺̩̜̮̪͚̟̭̩̼͙̱͙͍̣͚̮̲̒̊̍̀͐̄̎̋ͫͯ̑̔ͭ̾͌̏̽̂̽ę̴̜̗̬͖̇ͩ̓̈̆́͘͡ḑ̶͂̈́̇̈́ͭ̄͂͢͢͏̹̺̥̗̳̥̯̙̼̯̮͉͉͕ ̖̹̠̳̠̝̙͇̗͈̹̫͈͂̒ͫ̈̀͡ͅm̴̛̲͙̺̹̖̣̘͙͚̰̣̦̬͎̙͕̤͈̈͆̓̋͌̊͘̕͢ų̷̞͇̱̭̤̼̰̓́ͨͩ̔͌ͮ́͗̔̀́̕͢ş̷̸̝̩͕̦͖͔̲͖̤̈ͥ̐̒ͩ͌̂̎̐̀͟ͅȉ̸̵ͪͥ̾̃ͣͥ͛ͧ͌ͫ͏̭̤̬̺͕̣͉̝̰͉̞̞ͅç̵͕͓̖̠͇͓̫̥͚͈̩͍̦̯̞̅̏͛̿͊ͣ̆ͣ̊͂́̿̌͆͛ͭ̕͜͠
̹̦̲̘̯̖̗̳̤͖̘̖̺̝͚͆ͥ͋ͬ̿ͩͯ̏̈͝i̞̲̖̣̝̰͍̼͉̜̞͈̘̋̒ͤ̏͂̉̿ͦ̐ͩ̉͠nͬ͂̋̈͐͊ͮ̔̽ͮ̂̈̓̐̃̚̚̕͢҉͎̫̹̗̦̫̳͕̳̼̰b̛̺̮̟͍̝̤̣̗͎̖̗̱̯͎͖ͬͮ̐̽ͯ͆́́̾͡͡4̷̷̺̼̝̝͌̐̔̊ͥ̔ͮ̈́̌͒͟͜ͅb̴̡̝̫̪͇̄ͬͭ̌̉̇ͤ̈ͦ̄̓ͩ̈́̽͗̄͊͘a̸̡̠̖͈̜͎͕̫͇̦̠̳̍ͨͮͬ̏ͯ̆̂ͯ̊̆̄́̑͜͡ͅn̷͈̫͓̪̻̮̖̲̱ͪ̇͛̓ͣ̎͑͗ͩ̅̽ͫͮ͌͢͞͝

http://youtu.be/ACUjMNDSrgY&autoplay=1

Edited by Shera Wizard

-̢̭̱̘͕̺̙͌̐̈́ͭͬ́̐͑̈́͘̕͠;̢̽̊͊̅̆̌҉҉̷̩͍̞̰̗͚̞̘̪̹͚̺͈̰̲̜̻͝ͅͅ

̨̡͇̥͕̣̮̳͙̘̼̥̮̬̮͙̹̳̝̥ͤ̍ͮ̇̌͑ͪ̐̓ͪ́̒͊͘̕͞ ̢͎̱̞̭͔̺͔̅ͧ̽̈͗͑̽ͦ̽̌͂͟͢

̴̨̡̗̰͇̟͖̟͖̲̬̱͕̜̖̳̣̖͔̭̿ͬͫ́͡ͅi̴̲̝̞̫̦̳̣̩̣͍̟̖̖͒ͬ̎̇̒ͦ͂ͩ͑͗̑̽ͯ̐̐ͪ͋̕ ͋̄͊ͯͧ̂ͪͭͦ͂̏̚͏̴͜͏͓͍͎͉̼̞̯̞͎̻̯͔̣̻̞̬̦̼̗f̴̧̡̮͓̘͖̙͙̜̱̻͗̒ͪ̾͂̿͋ͣ̅́ͫ̅ͪe͆̓̌̎̌̉́̏̓́̚҉̨̛͙̪͚̖̹̱͇͉̻͚̭̮͉̻͈̪e̴̸̛ͤ̿͒ͭ̓͌͏̩̰͚̘̺͜ͅl̵͕̗̪̩͔͔̹̓̔̈́ͧͦ̔̎ͥ̐ͥ͗̃͊̾̿̓̌̿ͫ͜͡͡͠ ̧̨̫̯̮̩̟͖̟̭̺̤̝̏̈ͬ̈́̉̎̈ͧͬ͢͡͠ͅs̷̸̨̲͔͎̰̙̺̻͓̰͑ͩ͗̋ͬ̆̄̔͑̄̎ͩ͟͟ͅͅó̶̷͈̻͖̦̲̋̊̉̀̈̀͟͟ ̴̡̭̯̦̝̫̱̙̤̻͉̏͐ͭ̌ͣ̂ͪͅͅͅl̸̨̡͈̰̞̥̮͕̘̰̲͉̟̲͎͛͑̑̓ͬͭͥͤ͑̃ͬ̌̌͒ͪ̓́̚ó̧̊̄͊ͩ͟͝͏͈͎̫͉vͥ̏̈́̊̔́̿̓͊̆̓͛̈́̉͋ͭ͘͏̖̖͚̱̦̫̱͉̻̰͎̳̯̰̲͍̬̰e̶̡̟̲̱͎ͤ̅̏̓̚ḑ̶͈̘̯̖̙̦̲̙̺̽ͦͩ̎̀̂̎ͅ

ͤ̐͋̍̚҉̧̣͍̖̪w̧̡͚͇̝͇̦͙̬̩̺͔͓̅ͯͦ̋̓ͪ̆ͤͨ̓ͣ͂̌̏ͮ͘͜͞e͇̗̳̬͙͙̅ͬ̑̔ͮͮ̉̈̃̑̒ͧͣͭ̅̑͆̆̚͠ͅͅiͫ̐̾ͤ̐̑̀̐̓ͤͮͮ͛̀͠͏̸̼͕̩̹̼̲͕̼͍͖̝͈ͅs͎̗͚͕̖̩͚̼̤̩̹̳̮̟̣͖̝̟ͪ̐ͪ̓ͯ̾͐̑͆ͮ͐͐̒̚͝ͅs͇͓̥͓̝̘͍̒͌͐̓́͠ͅ

̦͎̯̗͍͍͎̯̪̀̓͂̇ͬͧͦ͛́́͝͠ͅ ̠͖̣̹̖̣̟̫͚͙͎͎͖̉̄͐̆ͭͤ͒͑͟͠͞ͅ

̛̛̿̀͒̂̾͐̉̾̚͡͏̟̙̘̰͓̟͓͎̫͔͚̞̼̟w̵̧͙̞̤͖̖̖͍͇̩̝̝̃̂͋̑ͪ͗̎͋̾͡e̡̘͙̪̭̰̮̭͈̙͚͖̩̤̝ͪ͑ͩ̂ͫ̀̉ͪͅ ̢̳̘̺̼̣̲̙̹̦̹̾ͬ͑̅̑̓̋̑͘͞n̴̴̡͙̩̠̱̠̟͈͚̰̱̎ͬ͑͐͋͌͆̄e̸̴̢̗̺̩̜̮̪͚̟̭̩̼͙̱͙͍̣͚̮̲̒̊̍̀͐̄̎̋ͫͯ̑̔ͭ̾͌̏̽̂̽ę̴̜̗̬͖̇ͩ̓̈̆́͘͡ḑ̶͂̈́̇̈́ͭ̄͂͢͢͏̹̺̥̗̳̥̯̙̼̯̮͉͉͕ ̖̹̠̳̠̝̙͇̗͈̹̫͈͂̒ͫ̈̀͡ͅm̴̛̲͙̺̹̖̣̘͙͚̰̣̦̬͎̙͕̤͈̈͆̓̋͌̊͘̕͢ų̷̞͇̱̭̤̼̰̓́ͨͩ̔͌ͮ́͗̔̀́̕͢ş̷̸̝̩͕̦͖͔̲͖̤̈ͥ̐̒ͩ͌̂̎̐̀͟ͅȉ̸̵ͪͥ̾̃ͣͥ͛ͧ͌ͫ͏̭̤̬̺͕̣͉̝̰͉̞̞ͅç̵͕͓̖̠͇͓̫̥͚͈̩͍̦̯̞̅̏͛̿͊ͣ̆ͣ̊͂́̿̌͆͛ͭ̕͜͠. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

̹̦̲̘̯̖̗̳̤͖̘̖̺̝͚͆ͥ͋ͬ̿ͩͯ̏̈͝i̞̲̖̣̝̰͍̼͉̜̞͈̘̋̒ͤ̏͂̉̿ͦ̐ͩ̉͠nͬ͂̋̈͐͊ͮ̔̽ͮ̂̈̓̐̃̚̚̕͢҉͎̫̹̗̦̫̳͕̳̼̰b̛̺̮̟͍̝̤̣̗͎̖̗̱̯͎͖ͬͮ̐̽ͯ͆́́̾͡͡4̷̷̺̼̝̝͌̐̔̊ͥ̔ͮ̈́̌͒͟͜ͅb̴̡̝̫̪͇̄ͬͭ̌̉̇ͤ̈ͦ̄̓ͩ̈́̽͗̄͊͘a̸̡̠̖͈̜͎͕̫͇̦̠̳̍ͨͮͬ̏ͯ̆̂ͯ̊̆̄́̑͜͡ͅn̷͈̫͓̪̻̮̖̲̱ͪ̇͛̓ͣ̎͑͗ͩ̅̽ͫͮ͌͢͞͝

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SHERA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

*blows one of those party whistle things*

My gift for you is air from my lungs. *breathes*