Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Col.Random

KH3D Why did Ienzo and the others wake up so late?

Well we all know that when your nobody and heartless are toast you come back, right?(the secret to immortality :O)

So Ienzo, Even and the others were all nailed a lot earlier, and Axel faded away almost a whole year later, but they all woke up at about the same time?
Shouldn't Ienzo and co have come back much sooner?

Or was there  a reason that they all came back together?

You said it yourself, "when your nobody AND your heartless are toast you come back". So I'm going to have to go with what Weiss says and say that their heartless weren't destroyed until later. Call it going out on a limb but since they all did wake up around the same time, I'm also going to have to guess that all of their heartless were  destroyed around the same time as well. 

Well we all know that when your nobody and heartless are toast you come back, right?(the secret to immortality :O)

So Ienzo, Even and the others were all nailed a lot earlier, and Axel faded away almost a whole year later, but they all woke up at about the same time?

Shouldn't Ienzo and co have come back much sooner?

Or was there  a reason that they all came back together?

I think the flow of Time moves differently when you are being revived after both your Heartless and Nobody have been defeated in that respective order so yeah.

Their hearts were most likely kept inside Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts. Once it was destroyed all the Organization members were restored at the same time.

Their hearts were most likely kept inside Xemnas' artificial Kingdom Hearts. Once it was destroyed all the Organization members were restored at the same time.

This.

You can't be revived until your heart rejoins your body. And Xemnas probably had their hearts trapped. So their bodies faded into darkness for a couple months until Sora/Riku defeated Xemnas and freed the hearts he had captures. Then they all revived at the same time.

All their heartless were probably killed in one swoop.  They're not meant to be strong heartless far as I was told so maybe it was like a cluster of weak heartless that attack in swarms.  

I was actually just thinking about this the other day as I was watching the theater mode. I agree with what most of the people on this thread are saying; their hearts were trapped in Xemnas's artifical Kingdom Hearts. That might also explain why Xemnas was able use everyones powers in KH2. Before you fight Xemnas in KH:3D Xigbar/Braig says something along the lines of "We hooked all the member up to Kingdom Hearts" so maybe he was referring to keeping their hearts trapped in Xemnas's KH. After Ansem the Wise's encoder blew up, it probably set all of the organization's hearts free. 3D obviously takes place not to long after the end of KH2, so they probably all woke up together around the same time, because they were free from the artifical KH.