Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKingdomkid

Kingdom Hearts top 5

If any of you are like me and watch YouTube people you would be familiar with Smosh and would know about their new channel Smosh Games where every Friday they have a top 5 list of random things in video games and well this week was Kingdom Hearts and the person who did the list said what needs to be in Kingdom Hearts 3 in order to get the "original" fans back into the series. Now you may agree with or disagree with some of the stuff he said but here's the video

let me know what you think.

Of course he just had to bring up the Star Wars thing....why not throw in Marvel while we're at it? 

Nah the video was okay, though some of his points seemed kind of unrealistic to me. I think the point I agree with him on most though was the thing about the FF characters. 

In my opinion a hardcore fan would be doing their best to play all the games on each handheld or at least follow the story with a play through.  So soon as I hear people complaining about the handheld games I immediately switch off.

And people need to release that while FF characters were used as a draw with the first game when the game was actually considered a risky move, now the series has been established and has an array of original characters there's no need to use so many FF characters and start throwing them in like there's no tomorrow.  

EDIT: Finished watching the rest.  I don't want a starwars world, I've never been into it and it wouldn't be fun to me.  And seeing as they shouldn't be meddling with other worlds (apart from correcting what heartless/nobodies/unversed/MX changed) it would be wrong to take characters out of their own world, how would the plot continue when you just stole someone

Edited by Caity Raindrop

"Let's not be afraid to get a little dark"

oh, I'm sorry, I was under the impression you had played kingdom hearts before. My bad.

Other than that the video is okay.

For a Disney crossover,the KH series is already too dark as it is.This is Kingdom Hearts not f.ucking Mass Effect or Skyrim.It doesn;t need gore,swearing or even 18+ content to be good.This is like asking for a realisic Super Mario Bros.............ohh wait that shitty SMB movie.

Anyway.

The only thing the series needs is more focus on the Main character (a.k.a Sora) and to start development on KH3,and the cancelationrelease of Versus XIII

Edited by Metal Snake

I'm ok with the friendship part for most of the games, but DDD was really over the edge and I hope KH3 don't follow it, so yeah it could be a little darker (darker than DDD to be clear)  

Oops. I posted this too.

Thanks to you I saw it xP

But I don't agree with some stuff he said. Most of it anyway. His opinion does say something, but you can tell he's not that much of a fan of the the series, it seems he just plays some games and knows the basic part of the story.

I liked his comment about the darker series. Surely KH has already taken that way, but maybe some more stuff.

The Star Wars thing just showed his ammateur view of the series. He doesn't have to be a fan, but just... It's just somewhat frustrating, not angry, just kinda really dissapointed. He should have made his homework xP

"Let's not be afraid to get a little dark"

oh, I'm sorry, I was under the impression you had played kingdom hearts before. My bad.

Other than that the video is okay.

Exactly. If he had bothered to play the Side Games(Which im pretty sure he hasnt) he would see, that SE has kept KH going Darker(358/2 Days, BBS, and DDD are all examples of this)

i disagree with most of this kh has been slowly getting darker i mean Kh2 and bbs were really dark for anything to do with disney, while i do dislike all the systems the franchise jumps around there is always ye old keyhole wiki if i miss something so not a big deal,i Only want  a few more FF characters some for allies others secret bosses since this is KH not final fantasy dont want them taking to much of a main role and finally the big topic Star Wars. This guy proved he was a casual fan when said every fan eants to see KH SW crossover which is not true more likely everyine is very aprehensive about star wars and what it means for KH personally i dont want a world dedicated to SW since the universe is way too expansive too condense,but what i would like is maybe a  tough secret boss battle with a sith lord dosent matter which(vader,maul,sidious,dooku) and as a reward a lightsaber INSPIRED keyblade. so that's my thoughts on this

Wow! Some of these points are just idiotic. Take other characters into other worlds?! Doesn't that kind of go against what has already been established? In fact I recall one of Disney's stipulations was to not have characters mingling in different worlds!

And change of outfits? The point is Sora and co blend in with the laws and settings of the worlds. You can't have Tron Sora walking around in Atlantica?! uuuuuuuuugh!!

The Star Wars thing I'm not completely against. In fact the idea of using the Gummi ship during a worlds storyline would be quite refreshing.

Since the story kinda mainly focuses on Sora and the people around him, kinda hard not to focus on friendship, that doesn't need changing. This vid just made me need to vent. Is this the mentality of the casual Kingdom Hearts fan?

Original KH fans would actually attempt to like all the games, and at least, play them all. Try to get a gist of the story and the direction is taking. I disagree with all of his ideas except for the costumes. Star wars for me is about 50/50..

Ok no to everything he says except costumes and the thing about Kefka. Star Wars is a terrible idea and taking characters out of their worlds? How would that even fit in? And if you decide to switch Tarzan out of your party while in Hollow Bastion, he would be left to fend for his own in a strange new world lol

The outfits and party members thing would break the already frail world order they are supposed to be preserving in Kingdom Hearts. So, I would have to say no. Though I guess the outfits could work as different drive forms, or if anything we need a unique outfit for more worlds just because they are supposed to fit in with other worlds. And the only point I can agree with him on is number 3, where he said we need more FF characters if it is going to be a FF and Disney crossover. Overall it felt like the person had no idea what's the point of the games, and just wants it to conform to other games.