Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

Alexei nodded, acknowledging what Naoko had said. He readied his bow, taking aim for the creatures weak spot. "These monsters never seem to learn do they?" he asked no one in particular, letting his arrow fly towards the monster.

Each one screeched i pain and arched the heads back as the flames scolded their mouths and throats then as thd final head arched the arrow Alexei shot flew by Kruka hitting the eye soon followed by kruka's lance. The Hydra screeched then a gunshot went off from the distance and peirced the sode of the hydra and the hydra exploaded sending its insides flying. Luckly all the poison fell into the water. Once all had settled Kruka was covered from head to toe in red liquid. He sighed "i really hate reptiles ya know" he said

Naoko was covered in red liquid, her eyes wide in surprise, staring aimlessly at nothing. 
"No...no...I...don't..." she felt dizzy, her legs weak, she fell to her knees, shaking at the sight of all that blood.

Naoko suffered from hemophobia, the slightly sight of blood was enough to enter in a state of shock.
She then wrapped her arms around herself and lay on the ground, trying so hard not to have an emotional breakdown, but it was hard, she had seen it. The sight of blood made many unpleasant memories surface from the deeps of her mind, those of her loved ones being killed by demons...and of course, the beatings her dad gave her.

"Stop...just stop, please...just...st...op" Naoko then fell unconsious. 

Daniel ran over to Naoko. He checked pulse and respiration. They were elevated, but not dangerously so by human standards. Leaning in a little closer, Daniel took a sniff of the red liquid. He then dipped a finger in it and stuck the finger in his mouth.

"Blood." He said, taking a cleaned finger from his mouth. "Non-toxic, by the taste. Either there is something in it that I can't detect with this nose or Naoko has a personal problem with the stuff. But both should be helped by getting this stuff off her."

Daniel stood up and looked at the poison laced water the hydra had come from.

"And let's not use that."

Terry was in a rush trying to defeat the red eye.Alexei did really well at distracting the heads away.But then there was the red liquid.

The discusting thing that not only Naoko reminded her of bad memories also Terry.After 29 electric attacks the eye started craching up.But Terry saw what happened to Naoko.She got shocked,worried about if she's allright."Kruka!Do you need help?!Is she ok?"She asked him concerned about the whole situation.Now she felt even more guilty for the whole situation."Daniel,I'm so so sorry about this!!It's all my fault!!"She admitted as she continued attacking the red eye which shaked more and more violently.

Alexei glanced over his shoulder at Kruka and Naoko, a slight frown upon his face as he tried to make sense of why the girl had fainted. He agreed with Daniel, it made the most sense if she simply had a phobia with blood. Alexei walked over to the Naoko and the Kruka. "Perhaps we should find her a shower?" he suggested.

Edited by Lunar Berserker

Daniel picked Naoko up.

"Better start looking, then." he said.

He turned back towards the city to get his barrings.

"There seems to be some residential buildings a couple of blocks away."

Daniel's face grew sour.

"Never could figure this city out." he mutter as he tried to spot a different likely shower location.

After a moment, he let out a frustrated grunt.

"To heck with it. Somebody who knows this town. Get us to someplace with lots of clean water."

Alexei crossed his arms, an amused expression on his pale face. "Unfortunately, I'm not one of those who knows the town," he told Daniel. "Sadly, I tend to get lost in large towns such as this one." Alexei muttered, gazing up at the sky. He'd only been to Tokyo on a few occasions, and the place was so large that sadly, he would often times get quite lost. Perhaps this had something to do with having been raised in a rather small town where you could reach one end or the other in mere minutes.

"Good think that monster's gone"Terry was pleased that it was all over but she still felt guilty for what happened."Good thing that everyone's allright..But we have to find a shower for Naoko and Kruka."She was thinking of where she they could find one and she was the only one in this moment that she new the town very well.Then she remembered"As I know,there was a school near the residental building.I remember that it had a gym,even showers.But,it's been a long time since a long time.I can take you there,I know perfectly where it is.What do you say?"

Naoko's mind was drifting, falling into the darkness. 

"Where...am I...?" she asked to no one in particular. She was tired, so tired, she wanted to sleep and never wake up. "It's cold...so cold and...silent..." 

Suddenly, her most unpleasant memories emerged from the deeps of her mind. While only some of them were happy ones, the rest were filled with sadness and loneliness. 

Oh yeah, how did she wished that on her birthday, her friends hadn't chose to find her a present, that was the last day she saw them alive...and whole. Her few relatives had been murdered by thieves who wanted the last of their supplies, their house had been a total mess, the walls painted in red. But the memories that ached her the most were those of her dad, she always wanted his approval, his attention...his love, but she didn't got any of those, instead, she got insults, indifference and pain...so much pain.

"Maybe...I should have died many year ago...If what Kruka said is right...then I will see my mother..." she then closed her eyes as she kept drifting away.

(Everyone as of now till i feel any new inspiration i will be offline for summer i may log on every now and then but i will not rp often so im putting Count Down to Hell on hold. Please forgive me im just having an artists block and i consider literature an art just like painting if you were gonna say writers block. Anyway i am again sorry and i hope to get inspired soon)

(Everyone as of now till i feel any new inspiration i will be offline for summer i may log on every now and then but i will not rp often so im putting Count Down to Hell on hold. Please forgive me im just having an artists block and i consider literature an art just like painting if you were gonna say writers block. Anyway i am again sorry and i hope to get inspired soon)

(No problem. I know the feeling. I should be around when you want to get going again.)

Awww that's bad :(.But it's ok.Like rikunobodyxiii said,it's not a problemI hope I'll see you again :D

Don't worry. We will be waiting for your return.

"Alright then.Follow me"Terry said as she hurried because she didn't want to fight the hidious monster again.It took some time as she navigate them around the street.After they crossed 1 block left and 2 blocks right,they arrived infront of huge rusty gates that belonged to the  old and abandonen high school.The rusty letters on the gate spelled

"Domino High School"As Terry looked at the gate,her eyes showed sorrow.She didn't tell the group that this was the school where she studied when she moved from Canada....this was the school where she spent her last days of her life.The worse part was this place shared dark memories of her afterlife.Her two best friends...the one who betrayed her and the one who died from sorrow.This will be very hard explaining to the others."Guys....this is it"she said as she used telekinesis onthe gate which looked like it opened itself,leaving a eerie sound"She took them to the gym which was next to the school.She walked straight throught the wall and unlocked the gym's door from inside.

This place was huge.It'd got a basketball court and a hall with dressing rooms and trophy room.Terry took the group to the so called "shower room"--The place that they needed.

"Oh,finally!I'm sure the water isn't blocked"she said as she tried investigated one of the showers.Fortunately,she was right.