Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

Alexei followed Terry and Daniel through Tokyo and to the school. He'd never once seen this particular school before on his trips to Tokyo, not surprising though considering he'd never been looking for a school before, let alone an abandoned one. "Interesting school," Alexei muttered, as he followed the others through the halls. He was a bit surprised at how large it was.

Alexei paused in the doorway to the shower room, briefly glancing around the room. "Out of curiosity, did you by any chance go to this school before you were a ghost Terry?"

Terry heard Alexei's question and she realised that she'll have to tell the truth no matter how hard it will be"Yes...After I moved from Canada,this became my new high school.I studied 2 years here and I was planning to go on a mathematical semester--I wanted to be an engineer.Life here was great,I had 2 best friends.I think I had pictures of them in my old locker..I'll be back in a minute"she said as she hurried in the dressing room and looked for her locker.after 3 minutes she foundit and opened it.And yes...She was right again.She didn't dared to look at them but took them anyway."Alright I got them"she said as she returned to Alexei.She showed the first picture

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

1."This was Sho Hurekoma.We all called him "Huey"It's funny how he was one of the youngest studets around.He was only 11 when I met him.He was pretty shy and quiet,but also sweet.A hard working student you see.He was home schooled before coming here because of his bad health---he had a heart defect.When his family was in a bad economical situation they couldn't afford paying for teachers anymore-and that's why he was sent here on a very young age.We became so close--I felt like he as my little brother...I sure miss him"

2.''The girl here is Rin Karaya.She was literally the opposite of Huey.Talkative,cheeky,energetic...She was quite optimistic.I first met her when she protected me from the most the most cruel girl bullies in school on my first day...They called themselves the "Junsuina mono'(the pure ones)Well actually most students called them the ''Slut ones...''Terry mutted in frustrasion''But anyway--Rin was that person that I could always trust and...get..a..advi..ces......Until..."Terry's hand started to shake and she bit her lips,trying not to let tears stream down her cheeks.She quickly switched to the next one

3.This....Is me.This is how I looked when I was alive.Rather tomboy-type.Even if I looked tough,I was weak.And...sure naive...I had a nice life here,even if there were bullies in this school...

Terry looked at the photos with pure sadness and still despretly trying to hide it.She decided to distract herself."How about you Alexei?How was your school life like?"

Daniel placed carefully on the ground in a shower.

"Hope all your stuff is water proof." Danile muttered as he flicked on the water full blast.

He kept it cold in hopes that it would wake Naoko faster. He knelt down, ignoring the water hitting him.

"Hey, Naoko! Wake up!"

Alexei listened to Terry's story with interest, looking at the pictures of her friends when she brought them. They all looked like rather nice people to him. Terry looked a bit different from how she did then. 

Alexei eyes widened with surprise when he saw Terry's saddened expression while she spoke of her friends. Alexei smiled kindly at her, his blue eyes sympathetic. "You must miss them very much. I am very sorry," Alexei told her. He frowned when she asked him about his own school life, what was there really to tell? Alexei glanced over at Daniel whom was trying to get Naoko to wake up before turning his gaze back to Terry. "Well... It wasn't that out of the ordinary I suppose. I was raised by my grandfather the mayor after my parents died when I was ten, so I had many acquaintances, not really any true friends though. The one true friend I did have died from a severe illness a few years ago...one that unfortunately I couldn't heal. Not much else worth noting happened." Though Alexei was curious to hear more about Terry's past, he decided not to press her, especially after she'd purposely changed the subject.

Terry was still in shock as she looked in the photos until Alexei's blue eyes and his soft smile  broke the illusion.Those eyes...Terry found them really special althought she also had blue eyes.Somehow they cause her to have butterflies in her stomach  she didn't have.And that smile...she couldn't resist but smile warmly even she had tears in her eyes.''I..Yes I miss them dearly..But..it's ok...everything will be alright.It's not your fault"she replied gently,cleaning the damn tears out of her face.She also glanced over to see what was happening in the shower.She was also worried about Naoto too..a lot.Then sit was her turn to hear Alexei's story.She also listened curiously,wanting to know even more about him,but she decided no to push him to the limits.''Oh..I'm really sorry about your parents and your friend..I guess..we have something in common...''She said shyly and sad."You see....''Terry wanted to tell him a very important part about her friends too but,she wasn't sure if it was the right moment to tell that.They...were both dead too.That was the part that scared her the most.

It was the sudden cold that made Naoko wake up.

"What in the world!? It's raining!" she quickly stood up and looked around. "Uh...wasn't I just..." then she noticed Daniel. "Daniel? Weren't we fighting the hydra? Where is that oversized lizard? More importantly...where are we? and how did we got here?" 

The memory from the point when she was covered in blood until she woke up was a complete blank for her, even her dreams.

Naoko touched her forehead and sighed. "I can't remember anything" she then sneezed. "Great...I'm all wet and cold..." Naoko then looked at her mp3 player. "At least this thing is waterproof...Anyway, what is the plan now?" she asked Daniel, completely oblivious about her breakdown. 

Daniel stood up and turned off the water.

"Glad to have you back, kiddo." he said, offering her a hand up. "If nothing big comes up next, we should try to find you something dry to wear."

He looked down at his partially soaked clothes.

"Maybe me too."

His face took a more serious look as he returned his regard to Naoko.

"You apparently passed out due to a fear. You gonna be okay to keep going?"

Terry glanced once more to see what's going on."Thank havens,you're ok!"Terry said pleasently suprised an dgave a big smile to both of them."Let me try find some dry clothes for you''she said as she rushed to the dressing roomsad started checking the lockers.She was sure that something was left behind since she evidenced how the school got closed after it was abandonen by its own students."hey um..Alexei..would you mind if you help out"Terry said as her cheeks felt hot."What the hell is wrong with me?!Why do I constantly feel funny?"she thought in herself completely confused

Naoko took Daniel's hand and got up. "Thank you" she nodded at Terry. "Some dry clothes would be great"

Daniel then mentioned about her passing out due to fear. "Is that so?" Naoko said while looking around aimlessly. "I guess...I wasn't prepared for that...uh..." she looked at Daniel. "Sorry"

"What--" Alexei was about to ask Terry what her parent's were like when he heard Daniel speaking with Naoko, meaning the girl had regained consciousness.

"Sure," Alexei said, when Terry asked him to help. He headed over to where Terry was opening lockers. "Let's see..." he muttered, as he began opening lockers as well, some were empty whereas others still held things from when people used to go to the school; he was having troubles finding any clothes that would work well for Naoko or Daniel. Finally he found a pair of pants that looked as though they 'might' work, though they were perhaps a little to small, he held them up and looked over at Terry. "Do you think these might work for Daniel?"

Daniel shrugged.

"Not that big a deal." he reassured Naoko. "Let's just try to have you do long range work, if we can."

Giving her a wink, he then turned and pointed out the door.

"Now, to raid the locker room."

"Oh don't worry. I'm trying to control that fear" Naoko said to Daniel. "I was having it under control but that much blood...well...you understand"

Daniel then suggested to raid the locker room, which made Naoko think in something funny to do.

She then poined at the ceiling. "To the locker room!!" she yelled as she ran towards the locker room.

Kruka had washed off and walked to the outside of the gym and spun the cross to for the magic rings. He made 3 rings and put his hand through them and then clenched his fist. The writing of the angels appeared on the rings as kruka chanted

"Oh great Bane of Demons. Defender of the good sheild us from hell turn winter to summer. bring back back daylight and joyful stars shall shine for 4 days and 4 nights. Allow us to live and recover and bless us with luck to gather supplies! Gate of Light! Bane Of Hell!

Daniel followed after Naoko and headed to wear Alexei and Terry were.

"Any luck on the change of clothes department?" he asked.

He felt something happening, but couldn't place a finger on what.

"And where did Kruka go?"

Terry seached around too and she was pleased that Alexei accepted her offer for help."Yeah,I think those pants would come in handy"she replied.She also found 2 T-shirt.One was normal training black T-shirt and another XXL long sleeved shirt with colorful flowery prints."I don't remember anyone wearing this junk!Even if someone did,why is XXL?"She commented looking at the odd one.Before they knew,Daniel and Naoko entered the room,soacking wet."It's great to see you back of your feet Naoko''she said smilling joyfully."About the clothes,well we did found something useful:a pair of trousers,a black shirt and...this thing"After Daniel asked were had Kruka gone,a minute of silence filled the room"I don't know really...and wasn't Regal with us too?"

A large burst of light rose from the ground. Its warmth radiated and melted the snow. Flowers quickly bloomed from beneath the snow and then the ring levitated above the school like a halo. Kruka walked in and dropped on the floor asleep as his wings curled up around him. And then a black sphere surrounded him acting like a healing chamber

Naoko was staring at the clothes. "I wonder who could use that" she asked to no one in particular.

Then Daniel asked about Kruka's whereabouts. "Who knows. Maybe he is" then she felt some magical energy being released. "Uh? What was that?"

Daniel ignored the clothes offered to him and went out to check on the ruckus he was hearing. He stopped dead as he got out to see the black sphere around Kruka. He walked toward it cautiously, taking slow, deep breaths. He stopped a few feet away from it. He could feel Kruka inside.

"Hope this is one of the good signs." He muttered to himself.

Suddenly the golden winged angel landed hard on the ground next to daniel. Gun strapped to his back. "Kruka used a powerful and heavy enchantment

T to ward off the demons but to also make it feel like summer in the little dome. He wasnt sure if he any of you or i would live against lucius so he wanted to make u all happy but as a result drained his magic for a few days.

Daniel face palmed.

"But that's-" he began, but stopped.

He took a few calming breaths then nodded.

"Okay, what ever."

He turned his attention to the golden angel.

"And which are you?"

"Im Regal Arjund. I lead the war angels but God sent only three of us. Kruka the dark one, a recently acended angel who hardly anyone knows, and myself. The acended angel is still falling as you can see." He said pointing to the red light in the sky. "Anyway kruka wanted to have all of you rested well for another fight, but this barrier doesnt just make an imitation summer, it also defends against demons. So he did this to protect your group." Said Regal

Alexei frowned, tossing the pants back into the locker as Daniel left the room. He wondered if the noise had been Kruka, why he would have crashed though Alexei had no idea. "I'm going to go see what that noise was," Alexei told Terry and Naoko. He then left the room, grabbing his bow just in case there were any monsters about.

Regal and Daniel were speaking just outside, he arrived in time to hear most of their conversation. Alexei walked over to them, sticking his bow back over his shoulder as he went. "When do you suppose he'll wake up?" Alexei asked Regal, curiously.

Daniel nodded, still not happy with the situation, but at least understanding it.

"Welp, it looks like you are our new resident angel." he said, turning to Regal. "You got a plan?"