Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

After waiting for a couple of minutes Rei got impatient."This is taking much of our precious time" Rei crossed his arms and closed his eyes.Taking a deep breath Rei used his enhanced senses to listen to the other angels and their two companions."Only introductions then" Rei thought."We had better move before other interested parties get here to see what hit. I'm also starting to get a little worried about where in this ghost town Naoko and Terry have gotten to.""Yes, I am beginning to get worried about them as well. Where do you suppose we should start looking first?" Rei listened to Daniel and Alexei."Too bad they don't have the "Key" to "Paradise" so they can't find Naoko, not unless I allow them to enter. Anyways" Rei looked at the apartment complex. "Terry is taking her time, perhaps I should go inside" Rei got near one of the iron walls and touched it, soon the surface started to ripple. "Well, here I go"Rei went through the iron surface and into the apartment complex, there he saw a young man covering his ears. Rei noticed that some bullets, iron pellets, and other things floated around the young man as a form of protection."So that's why he didn't...Hey you! Stop covering your ears! The Demons outside are gone!" Rei yelled at the young man trying to catch his attention.

Edited by Elrandir

"I might be able to follow Naoko's smell." Daniel said after a moment's thought. "Can't find Terry that way, but hopefully she'll be with Naoko."

Daniel looked over at Anka.

"You gonna be alright?"

Anka looked over at the 3 "so there are others...you have gathered up quiet a group" he told Regal

He shook his head "Kruka did this not me" he told her then he looked at Alexi "flying is faster than running or walking so i prefer you stick with one of us" he said

Terry realised that the stranger didn't heard her but that's not what bothered her.The levitating the nails, bullets, iron pellets and hell,even kitchen knives floating around him like a mini tornado made her creeped out.She was waiting for them to point at her."I have to be careful.I don't care about the stuff,they won't hurt me.But his reaction...."Slithly anxious and still having that cheerless expresion on her face,she came closer and kneeled . After she softly grabbed his wrists and slowly removed them from his ears."It's ok,they're gone"

Rei managed to listen Terry.."I have to be careful.I don't care about the stuff,they won't hurt me.But his reaction....It's ok,they're gone" she said to someone, apparently to the lone survivor."I hope that actually works." then he warped outside the apartment Terry and the young man where. Slowly, he knocked on the door. "Excuse me, I don't want to scare you but can I come in? I'm with the girl that is with you right now." Rei asked, trying to not scare the young man.

Rei felt the sudden rise of psychic energy."What? No wait, I'm not your enemy" Rei said. "Please, I just want to help you but if you can't trust me then I will leave you alone"

The door slowly opened to Rei's surprise."Uh...does that means I can come inside?" he thought. "Oh well, it's not like the boy can hurt me or anything"Rei retracted his wings and made his way inside the apartment."Hello? The door just opened and I thought I could come inside"

Anka looked at him "for your information if we slowed down we wouldnt have made it. "Kruka and Regal bot slowed so they missed their targets and destroyed large amounts of the city as for me. I put a hole in one floor of a building and didnt level 4 blocks" she growled as her 6 wings unfolded and she flew off.

Regal unfolded his 2 gold wings and then took off at a slower speed.

Terry didn't know what to do.She couldn't understand how he was feeling.At least the the stuff lowered down.Not until Rei's voice was heard.For her suprise,the door opened by itself.Did he really let Rei?"It ok Rei,I'm inside"then she looked back at the confused male"He won't hurt you,neither do I...Please put those down"she said remaining calm.

Once inside Rei saw Terry and the young man."Well at least she is alright. I will let her do the talking" he thought.

"Reasonably." Daniel quipped.

He grabbed Alexei's hand as transparent, massive wings spread behind him. With a flex, both Daniel and Alexei were air born and flying after the angels.

Terry sighed because she knew that this in going to get more confusing."Well,it's nice to meet you Ryan.My name is Terry.Terry Oswald.And this right next to me is my new friend Rei...How I got in,you ask?Well...I'm dead.To be more precise,I am a ghost,the only thing that's left behind of me.The leftovers and bones of the dinner...To leave that aside,I can simply walk throught walls and solid objects.And since you were in trouble...I decided to help you..."

"Well, it's nice to meet you Ryan. My name is Terry. Terry Oswald. And this right next to me is my new friend Rei" Terry said to RyanRei raised his hand. "Hello there Ryan, nice to meet you" was the only thing Rei said, allowing Terry to explain her situation."How I got in, you ask? Well...I'm dead. To be more precise, I am a ghost, the only thing that's left behind of me. The leftovers and bones of the dinner...To leave that aside, I can simply walk through walls and solid objects. And since you were in trouble...I decided to help you..." Terry explained to Ryan.Rei nodded. "As you can see, I am an angel. I have to agree with Terry, you were in trouble and we decided to help you, although, Terry was the one who took care of the demons outside, right Terry?" Rei glanced at her.

"Is that so?" Rei asked. "Let me tell you something Ryan, in the next few days some very strong demons are going to show up and I don't think this little fortress of your will keep them out." Rei crossed his arms. "Besides, in a few days Japan will be gone forever...it is going to be completely wiped out from the surface of the earth, along with any living thing."