Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

kruka nodded and turned his head to the sky......the red moon was rising, "morning in the never ending night....... everything is illumiated to seem like hell on earth........ it must not be easy to live like this" he said in an almost whispered voice.

the white light kept streaming across the sky above while the golden one that fell  broke the sound barrier at a closer range than kruka had broke it and this one was almost ear splitting. then sooner than before came the crash.straight into the harbor district, but nobody vacated that area... for an unknown reason.

"It's not that bad Kruka...if you live long enough, you can see there are still a few nice things, even at times like these." Naoko said while smiling at him. 
Of course, most of her life had been a total hell, thanks to the constant harassment of demons, watching the people she loved die...and getting beaten by her father.

Naoko covered her ears to stop the pain caused by the sound barrier. "I hate that...Why can't they just come down in a normal way" she thought after uncovering her ears. "We have to hurry. We have a long way to walk."

"Yeah!...yeah..." Naoko said, trying to sound excited.
It was ridiculous, there she was, trying to cheer up an angel even when she was sad, even sadder than him.

"Uh...I don't like this...it's so quiet..." she then turned her mp3 player on, putting one of the small headphones into her ear. "This is kind of akward...maybe I should have stayed quiet instead of trying to cheer him up" Naoko thought.

Kruka picked his bow up and put it on his back, then he pulled his lance out of the ground and strapped it atop the bow,so they hung there. He handnt a quiver on his body and was unable to use it in the previous fight due to the Phantasms. but darkness still radiated from it. as he stepped his feet didnt sink into the snow on the ground like the others, he acctualy left but a small print, as if he weighed close to nothing.

Naoko was having troubles to walk in the snow, she was sinking and was hard to walk.

"This is irritating...I will use some magic..." she then focused her mind. Slowly, she rose and took a step forward, this time she didn't sink, her wind magic made her weigh less than before, letting her walk on the snow.

"...Kruka...?" Naoko wanted to break the awkward silence. "This Regal person...how is he like?" she asked.

Kruka didnt look back as he spoke. "Regal........hmmmm........ tall, muscular, arch angel, met for battle, he weilds the giant holy gun grated to him by god called the Hylion. its like something i cant even match. and can be used as an axe or even a reusable missile." said Kruka "his wings and halo are golden. he may not look it but he has some brains. and also. he died..... the day he got married when he was alive. he was 36. almost 3 hours after he got married he was shot and killed." said kruka.

" I...see..." Naoko was astonished, not by the description of "Regal" but about how he died.

"So...when a person dies...they can become an angel? or do they need to have...certain qualities?" she asked. Maybe, just maybe...there was a possibility that her mother was an angel, maybe she would meet her at last

Kruka stopped walking and looked back at Naoko. "you have to be completly evil, twisted, and sick in the head to turn into a demon. otherwise if your a good person thats all that matters then your other personal qualities make you into a type of angel." said Kruka... "when i died... i almost became a demon. I had done enough good in my life to go to heaven but hell managed to at least make its mark." he said explaining his appearance and energies. "thus i never got a halo. and am an incomplete angel."

"I undestand. Well, I hope to have enough time left to be a good person." she smiled. 

Naoko hoped to have enough time left, so she could forgive her father. How much she despised him for the way he treated her, even her earliest childhood memories aren't happy ones.

"But what if you keep doing good deeds? You still can't get a halo?" she asked.

"I guess I have." Naoko looked at the red moon.

"Yeah...I will try my best, and maybe one day...I will meet my mother" she nodded and began to walk again.

Alexei listened to Kruka and Naoko's conversation with polite interest, not wanting to but in and be a bother. Being raised by a mayor caused him to always try to be very polite.

Alexei slowed down so that he was trudging through the snow alongside the others, since he figured Kruka knew the way better then him. He glanced up at the sky briefly before looking over at Kruka. "So, now that we know a bit about Regal; what's the other angel like? The one that's still on the way here."
Edited by Lunar Berserker

Terry was listening to the whole conversation as she was following them.Sha was curious about Regal too,but when she heard the part who people can become angels or demons,a strange question opened to her"Kruka...um..if people can end up as angels or demons,how did I ended up as a ghost?"

"Something left to do or figure out." Daniel said. "If your death was particularly sudden, you might still be in a state of 'shock', as it were."

Daniel scratched his chin. He never understood the human uncertainty about such things, even after living as one for many years.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Naoko did not look back as she spoke. "Then we should ask him once we get to the harbour" she then looked at the sky to see the other Light.

"I have to admit...I'm curious about the other one" she nodded. "It's not every day that you manage to meet that many angels" she said and then smiled.

As they were walking in the deep layer of snow,they were getting closer to the harbour.Terry nodded to Daniel's anwser for her question as a sigh of understanding.But she still couldn't understand many questions.What was left behind?Why it was left behind?How did she die?!She remembers the reasons of her death but since most of her memories are shattered,she could not recall the actual moment of her end.And what happeneds next after the she finds the missing link?Will she fade away?Will she become like Kruka?On the edge of becoming a demon?Well she thought of this because she once has found her diary after her death.Most of the pages on the beginnigng were ripped off but not by her.And the other ones were completely written with only one sentence--I MADE A SIN.But what kind of a sin?What the hell was going on?

After the long hasted and tiring journey,they finally came to the harbour.It was old,rusty and abandoned.There wasn't a single soul there working.Old boxes filled with unused canned tuna,rice,coffee and other storage were left there untouched.The frozen sea looked more like broken pieces of mirror reflecting the bloody red moon.Terry looked around a bit sad but curious"So..How will we find Regal now?Does anybody got plans?"

" I can feel him but I can't pinpoint his location" Naoko said.

It was weird. Naoko could feel Regal's prescence but at the same time she could not. Something was causing a distortion on the reality and made her unable to fully locate Regal.

"Sorry, it's just that there is some kind of distortion around this area and I can't tell which way Regal is." Naoko apologized.

Something blew up a nearby building and an angel with the given description flew out of it and hit the ground infront of thrle group. The gun was connected to his arm.

Kruka looked at at Regal "found hin"

"And did any Demon's in the area." Daniel said. "Let's grab your compatriot and hoof it."

Keeping an eye out for any marauding hordes.

"And just a piece of advise, for when this is over, you angels need to work on your landings."

Alexei watched Regal hit the ground, his eyebrows raised. He'd always thought that angels would be a bit more graceful. He eyed the gun on Regal's arm with a curious expression.

"Hello Regal," Alexei greeted, approaching the angel cautiously. He held out his hand for him to shake. "I'm Alexei, it's a pleasure to meet you."