Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Unto The abyss

Count Down to Hell: It Now Begins

Naoko followed Daniel and Alexei. Once she was outside she noticed that Regal was back, the question about his whereabouts was a mystery to her and the others.

Naoko patiently listened to Regal and Daniel and once they were finished she sighed.

"So, Kruka is sleeping for three days. That's just great." she crossed her arms. It was cold outside, and being all wet wasn't helping a lot. "We need to think in our next course of action, also a plan. We can't stay here for three days without doing anything but wait, besides, we only have a few days left" Naoko said to the group.

Naoko looked at Regal. "Tactical Angel uh? And what are we supposed to do on those three days? just wait?" she said to the angel.

"Naw, just go with simple plans." Daniel said. "If this place is protected from demons, we can use it as a base as we harass the enemy and gather intel. That way, we train a little bit and can give our new tactician friend demon positions, strengths and maybe more."

Naoko listened to Daniel with a calm face. "Sounds good. I guess that's our course of action for the next few days" she nodded to herself.

"Im surprised you would still say that after fighting with Lucius's pet lizard. The boy may be young but when he is with Cerberus the two work perfectly together. He trained that dog so well. Its almost scary" said Regal

"It doesn't really matter what we say or do Regal" Naoko said to the angel. "We can only keep moving forwards if we want to save Tokyo and the world"

Daniel gave Regal a fearless grin.

"Trust me, that wasn't nearly as big as some other lizards I could talk about." He said with a wink. "Of course, it's either fight some big bad scary things or cower in a corner till the time runs out. And for me, option two ain't happening."

"Well then in three days the two of you should be ready to fight cerberus... And if we plan to acheive that then ill teach you how".said regal

Upon a nearby building a succubi sat on the roof and watched.

Edited by Arrow

"Sounds good, I guess we need all the help we can get or else" Naoko then felt something. "Uh...Guys...can you feel that? It is a small energy source but I can't say exactly where it is" Naoko was looking around.

The succumbi giggled a bit as she kept watching from outside the barrier. This one's energy seemed fanned out and thin as if it were a fog or mist.

Regal nodded and drew his gun. It latched onto his arm.

Daniel sniffed the air.

"I thought something was smelling rotten." He said dryly.

He lashed out at the demon with his long, astral tail, making him preform a somewhat comical butt waggle to do so.

Edited by rikunobodyxiii

Alexei glanced up when Naoko mentioned the energy force, his eyes falling on the succubi. He grabbed his bow and held an arrow to it ready to shoot it at any time, he lowered it slightly after Daniel struck it.

"Wonderful," Alexei said, irritation creeping into his tone. He was liking demons less and less as the time went by.